Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (48864 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
... Another Ghost slap loading...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
such a handsome boy

After Rocha's will ho to the family and deposit 2million naira check

Rip boy
Even if he's ugly.

RIP to the young lad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by judey1992(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Because the center can no longer hold, things have fallen apart.

R.I.P to this precious soul.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Akuamia247: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
So sorry, may his soul rest in peace....Amen. APC Why?

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:
I heard there's a full blown war at Ama Awusa now...10 people already dead
The soldier that shot the boy is an Hausa soldier

Might seem like a conspiracy theory, but don't be surprised if this was all instigated by IPOB to kickstart violence.

How did they know the soldier was Hausa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Storyteller123: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is all our uniformed men are capable of,.

killing of unarmed civilians including kids.

But when they encounter real criminals, they flee..

Awon oloriburuku

4 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Holuwashehun1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
I need help am a corper and i have not eaten for two days now pls call 08145838351
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
wristbangle:
So sad about this news but why is that security agents in this country always take laws into their hands.

It all started from the recruitment exercise where frustrated, slow, angry and devilish candidates are picked against intelligent, tactful and heart warming people.

I couldn't agree less.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by malakus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Too bad
RIP to the dead

Need a herbal solution  for Epilepsy or Pile?‎
Check my signature. ‎
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:

Kudos to whoever suggested this.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by EponOjuku: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:

I knew there's gonna be a way you cowards were going to drag Hausas into your ancestral matters. An Igbo Governor relocated an Igbo market and was opposed by Igbos. Somehow, you Biafran lunatics dragged Hausas into it.

That's why Kanu called you pigs and idiots.

Meanwhile, it is unacceptable for this kind of madness to occur and for security agents to kill innocent citizens. I expect human rights lawyers from Imo state to sue the State Govt and the police.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is unacceptable.
Complete disgrace. What happened to water cannons and non lethal force? I remember a time in this country when armed response was always the the last option.

This cannot be allowed to pass. Social justice lawyers over to you. FGN should make the soldier and his commanding office scapegoats for all the innocent killings this year. What!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by xboyelyusuf(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:
Thats what you want the story to be.A Muslim Hausa soldier has deliberately shot an Igbo christian boy.You don't have to spray lies, hatred and ethnic bigotry to achieve your short sighted stupid political agenda.
It is very Sad that our security agencies still carry out such malicious actions against the people they have sworn to protect, the person in chargeof this operation should be brought to book and justice be done on him.And may God give recompense to the parents of the handsome innocent child.
Finally may he educate your type that have sworn to live by spreading hate speech..Amen

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damn this shizt just messed my mood up now. Rip kiddo. May your killer die a slow but painful one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Very Very bad for Rochas he should kiss his political ambitions goodbye. All he had to do was make sure none of the enforcers had live rounds. riot police was best suited for this but NO the love of power and intimedation of the lower class has clearly ended the future of Nigeria. That guy right there could easily be the savior of Nigeria may his soul RIP. very sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm so distressed with this picture..especially the mum clutching the dead boy..From a dad's perspective, this is so so wrong on all fronts..I mourn with the family of the deceased..May his baby soul rerest in peace..

9 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thats how we went fighting, when Gods will banned bikes in Uyo... Today we are enjoying it..
Dome govt policies hv long term benefits

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
wristbangle:
So sad about this news but why is that security agents in this country always take laws into their hands.

It all started from the recruitment exercise where frustrated, slow, angry and devilish candidates are picked against intelligent, tactful and heart warming people.
any person in uniform is a potential criminal in Nigeria quote me anywhere if u know what we Easterners went through in hands of Benin armb robbers called police u will cry ,what of army those ones re sadistic kind of people as if anybody forced them to join army, lastma nko? Those na area boys in uniform
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Holuwashehun1:
I need help am a corper and i have not eaten for two days now pls call 08145838351

You can't even sympathize first on a sensitive thread like this. You went straight to begging. Adoju ti ni.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
God why? this is too bad... an innocent boy... wetin concern this boy nw?

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rip to the boy.

Naija is a zoo or let me just say hunting forest.

What amazes me is that the so called big men are so untouchable by this policemen but the common man is a dead meat. Can't even enjoy is life without being harassed.

God punish Una. Father join
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by SirNze(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
That Governor sef, why is he treating his people like this.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by MaryKaku007(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:
I declare that from today onwards no baby born in Rocha's family (both nuclear and extended) will live more than this boy's age. Isssssseeeeeeeee!!

Ifa, Amadioha,etc please grant the prayers of this boy's mother on Rocha family for us.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by spinzagom(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
[Whoever shot this innocent boy is cursed already . May his gentle soul rest in peace, Amen. #heatbroken

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
222Martins:
Unfortunately, this handsome boy just died for nothing. Please, please and please; stay away from protest venues especially in Nigeria. This is not US, UK and Canada where the police have full anti-riot gear. Here in Nigeria, our police don't even have baton, not to talk of water canons, rubber bullets and shields. All we have here are live bullets and grenades. Rip Brother!!! undecided undecided
Absolutely! %100000 correct! He who have ears let them hear! Every time there's some kinda commotion in Nigerian street you see people including children running towards the commotion curiously to catch the glimpse of the commotion. Instead of staying away from it. This death could have been prevented! Surely.
What was the boy doing at the scene of the commotion?
Were was his parents?
Nigerian soldiers are like zombies on drugs stay away from them. Last time a soldier intetionally damaged my vehicle and was even threatening me, I just sat in my vehicle and kept quiet till he went away with his madness I could see that he was high on drugs. It cost me some money to replace both headlights of My AMG benz SUV but I am alive.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chai undecided

Rip though..

Lord have mercy
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by KcAngel(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
THIS IS SO SAD... THEY JUST WASTED THIS PROMISING YOUNG BOY IN THIS ZOO CALLED NIGERIA. REST IN PEACE BOY

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
OMG...this is not fair... angry
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why should these innocent boy be sacrificed for the sins and stubbornness of the arrogant two elephants?

Angels of mercy and Justice please intervene...how do you cut shot a child's destiny like this?

The heavens are mourning for this helpless mother...denied of her joy..

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:
What do you plan to achieve with this comment of yours, must you drag ethnic bigotry into this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.