Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (48860 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

about 6 people were shot dead. What type of a stupid country is this? What stupid and idiotic military do we have in this stupid country?

Six people? Oh this is so bad.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Kaydans(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
HEAVY RIOT GOING ON IN OWERRI AT THE MOMENT.
# BREAKING :
Movement Advisory IN OWERRI.
1. If you are in Owerri, avoid Douglas Road and all areas inhabited by indigenes of Owerre.
2. Avoid using your official vehicle or cars with government number plate
3. Listen to news for update.
4. Enlighten your neighbors and friends on the need to restore sanity in and around Douglas Road area.
5. Stay at home if you have no reason to go out.
………………………………………………………………
IMO INDIGENE WROTE:
Dear Rochas Okorocha
Dear People's Governor
No election In Imo Again
Thank you for demolishing the Eke-Ukwu Market.
Thank you for unleashing your bullets to unarmed citizens.
Thank you for destroying our source of livelihood.
Thank you for sending us to an untimely grave.
Thank you treating us like animals without fundamental human rights.
Thank you for being a dictator!
Thank you for inflicting hardships upon us.
Thank you for the numerous uncompleted projects in our land.
Thank you for forcefully ejecting us and making us wallow in penury and abject poverty.
Thank you for not paying our parents salaries as at when due.
Thank you for insulting our elders in the name of " pension arrears".
Thank you for being insensitive to our problems.
We are glad and I guess you're satisfied!
I guess you're happy with your actions.
I guess you're feeling like a boss.
I guess you're feeling on top of the world simply because we 'foolishly' and 'blindly' voted you.
We have learnt our lessons the hard way.
We have cursed the very day we voted you in.
We have regretted knowing you.
We have cried, we have lost our properties, we have lost our lands, we have lost our close relations, we have starved beyond what you can envisaged. We have lost billions of Naira. We have lost HOPE.
The gods of 'Ala-Owerri' will never forget your evil deeds.
The blood of the innocent will surely cry for vengeance.
The cries and tears of the downtrodden must surely hunt you.
History will never forget you.
Today, you're the Governor, tomorrow you can be a commoner.
Nothing in this life lasts forever.
You have done your best, but you can't remove the smiles on our land because "ALA OWERRI WU OKE MBA".
Owerri is in the hands of God and not in your hands.
God of vengeance must surely strike. Karma must play its role. Whatever you sow, you must reap. Generations unborn will never forget you.
Hear me, 'Eke-Ukwu market is bigger and older than you'.
Thank you once more. I hope you enjoyed your breakfast.
Wehdone Sir!..
Dear Lord, where are you? Come and hear the cries and tears of your people. Oh Lord, are you asleep? Oh Lord, come and show your mighty power.
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER 2019 is Coming
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ugofr(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
residents of owerri should brace themselves for the future, with the demolition and the type of violence that happened today. owerri is not safe for night Waka, go home early and lock your doors, maka Na ozo aputa go. Ana ekwu na ogbeghi igbe gbaba oso, o febezia efe. Nsogbu adigokwanu. always go out with your ID card. Rest in peace, nwa oma bialu uwa, Ife dube gi.
There was nothing peaceful at Douglas road.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by neo25(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tonight I shall hug my Sons tightly as my heart goes to this little life snuffed out by those charged to protect in this country. What ever happened to Rubber Bullets used by other nations to scare protesters I can't tell. They cannot shake Amnesty international off with these always on our minds and their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:
I declare that from today onwards no baby born in Rochas' family (both nuclear and extended) will live more than this boy's age. Isssssseeeeeeeee!!

Ifa, Amadioha,etc please grant the prayers of this boy's mother on Rochas family for us.

For those quoting me, put yourself in the boy's parent's shoes before you talk thrash. If they carry another person corpse, e dey bi like firewood.
The only problem with your comment and your position is that you dont seem to have any form of animosity against the animalistic policeman or soldier who shot the boy, you just jumped straight to Rochas. Did Rochas command the police/soldier to shoot anybody?... Rochas' only crime here seems to be his decision to sanitize Douglas road; a road that has remained an eyesore and an embarrassment to the state capital for ages.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Would you say this if the boy was your relations?

Yes, because the swear won't make me or anything right or better.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely stupid! this is the problem with Nigerians, instead of voting in the right person who will change things or fix problems in Owerri they are busy praying to some God who doesn't exist, If God really exist were was he before this boy was murdered?

Why was the boy on the street?
Why didn't the mother take her children inside knowing fully the nature/danger of what's happening?

I pray the kid find rest.

We sometimes contribute to our own problems
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by AngelRaphael(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
this is quiet astonishing, every new development requires due process, why shooting innocent citizens especially the poor innocent boy. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by kennyclassic: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's always the masses that suffer the loss. This is disheartening, a young blood gone, big dreams all faded away... R.I.P
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Linqsz:

Why was the boy on the street?
Why didn't the mother take her children inside knowing fully the nature/danger of what's happening?

I pray the kid find rest.

We sometimes contribute to our own problems
Absolutely! correct!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Linqsz:

Yes, because the swear won't make me or anything right or better.
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
nobody should cry foul if rochas okorocha loses any of his family members on after an important occassion be it wedding or birthday party. never feel sorry for these demons that always want to put sorrow in the heart of the poor
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
obailala:
The only problem with your comment and your position is that you dont seem to have any form of animosity against the animalistic policeman or soldier who shot the boy, you just jumped straight to Rochas. Did Rochas command the police/soldier to shoot anybody?... Rochas' only crime here seems to be his decision to sanitize Douglas road; a road that has remained an eyesore and an embarrassment to the state capital for ages.
yen yen and he used armed men to get the job done. a simple "do not shoot at anyone" order to the goons he sent would have sufficed
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by chiamaka4g: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rochas Okoroewu killed him. I'm so sorry son , we failed you.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by kinzubi20: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
not only the guy the are 3 in number and several injured. this guy was Also stoned to death by cultists deployed by Rochas to work with the security agencies.

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by kinzubi20: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
not only the guy the are 3 in number and several injured. another guy was Also stoned to death by cultists deployed by Rochas to work with the security agencies.

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:

yen yen and he used armed men to get the job done. a simple "do not shoot at anyone" order to the goons he sent would have sufficed
Does the policeman not have a brain?... Is the policeman an android device or robot that needs to specifically be told/instructed not to kill innocent people?.... Does he not have a brain? .. or how exactly is it the governors fault that the policeman is brainless?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kai! Abagworo. All because of politics? It will never be well with anyone who says that evil is good.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Vesuvius(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Abagworo:

The news is fake. The market was demolished successfully amidst some light resistance but there was no death in or around Douglas road. Okorocha was there earlier amidst hailing by the people.

Kai! Men you are devilish ooh. How can you tell such blatant lie. The kind of armed force brutality that happened at Ekeukwu today no be here. Gunshots and teargas everywhere like a war theatre.

Abagworo, may your genuine cries be turned to false alarm. Evil Rochas man like you.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Vesuvius(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
thoth:
During Rochas quest for a second tenure, many igbo elders canvassed with imo people on the risk of electing this stupid man for the second time,
trying to explain to them that this is his second and last tenure and this is his opportunity to show who he truly is, it all went on deaf ears where these imo guys believe in money than common sense.
I had also engaged them personally on other political issues and i find out they really take cultural things as stupid, preferring good life, reckless enjoyment and showing of affluence and any means to acquire such as a better alternative, always shortsighted, they mostly want to get it NOW,
the effects you will be telling them on 10 years to come sounds like moronic yaps to them, to them its all about NOW and GOOD LIFE.
2011,2012,2013 ARIS survey shows that Imolites takes a major share of Youth Corpers that have sex with northern old men when posted to the north. talk about igbo integrity and social perception, taboos and the ethics of a full blooded Igbo person sounds like you don't know "what's up"
to those girls. it's just horrible. that deep igbo ethics and culture seems to be totally lacking in that state. if not how can okorocha get his second tenure ?

SMH. Just look at your cold blooded bias and needless bile. Who and who did that? It is on record that Ihedioha won Owerri zone and Okigwe zone but Rochas used the power of incumbency and the vote of Orlu plus other dubious political machineries to get second tenure. I, voted Emmanuel Iheanacho under APGA. It's quite sad that fellow Igbos like you will always seize any slightest opportunity to go on a hate campaign against Imolites

Granted that there are some vices here and there just like obtains elsewhere. But whenever i see this type of unwarranted smear campaign from some other sister Igbo states i just get lost for words. I am from Mbieri in Mbaitoli and i cannot relate with all these endless accusations thrown at Imolites ranging from being called lazy people, prostitutes et al. It's okay to detest us but at least do so with all sincerity. Odiegwu really!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
obailala:
Does the policeman not have a brain?... Is the policeman an android device or robot that needs to specifically be told/instructed not to kill innocent people?.... Does he not have a brain? .. or how exactly is it the governors fault that the policeman is brainless?
they need to be told what to do, they cant reason for themselves, they have no discipline
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
obailala:

I heard Rochas ordered that anyone that disturbs them should be shot. Don't know how true sha.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by thoth: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
If you know how betrayed we felt after all our efforts in warning these people then you'll understand, we told them the true history of Rochas, the anticipated assistance that presidential APC machinery was getting from Britain and US and predicted Buhari victory thereof, seeing how risky it was for igbo aspirations , These guys still went ahead and sold out thinking we "don't know what's politics"(there own words).
I just want to ask you what Power of Incumbency means , it simply means Okorocha PAID OFF everyone that's supposed to talk, from traditional rulers to the people that has the clout. It has no other meaning than that.
Vesuvius:

. Odiegwu really!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
harriet412:

Its not only you.. The way the mother clutched her son just broke my heart cry ..innocent soul wasted just like dat..
Really Sad !!!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by cutechi(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
They will soon say it is accidental discharge.
No regard for human lives.
but always remember the blood of the innocent speaks!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ReubenFuture: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
And it turned a black Saturday for the families that lost their loved ones in the hands of the barbaric happy trigger security operatives who terminated the lives of innocent citizens with brighter futures all in the name of Demolishing the market.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
AuroraB:
Of course embarassed
I'm Igbo.
Though not from Owerri but I have a home there embarassed
Se kosi embarassed lipsrsealed
You're igbo? embarassed embarassed

But you gave me this impression that you're from Osun state..

I'm embarrassed already embarassed
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Evablizin:

They just wasted this cute boy
Would his death have been less tragic if he'd been ugly?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:00am On Aug 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
You're igbo? embarassed embarassed

But you gave me this impression that you're from Osun state..

I'm embarrassed already embarassed
grin
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by TalkingBird: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2017
O JEHOVAH LET YOUR KINGDOM COME TO SANCTIFY YOUR NAME AND REMOVE ALL FORMS OF PAINS.

Matt 6: 9

and

John 5: 28, 29
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

Shotting gun anyway why, are they fighting boko haram?

They just wasted this cute boy

Rip boy

That is the "beauty" of the kind of system we run: where Nigerian law enforcement officers with no atom of maturity/restraint are at liberty to shoot and use live bullets on unarmed protesters and kill them, come out and tell the usual offcial lies in the name of PR, earn the blessing of government for doing so, and go scot-free while we all watch on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.