Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (48863 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
this is so sad!! why has this innocent child been killed? why o why?? may the wicked in our land never have peace and God grant the boy's people strength to carry on.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:
I declare that from today onwards no baby born in Rocha's family (both nuclear and extended) will live more than this boy's age. Isssssseeeeeeeee!!

Ifa, Amadioha,etc please grant the prayers of this boy's mother on Rocha family for us.

I am sorry, but you are very stupid for this.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zimri:

Anything dead is dead now. Common sense. Chai!!!. Moreover, Are you a pig? Why are you so pained?
But indeed a Dead pig is Wiser than you
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Linqsz:

Would you say this if the boy was your relations?

4 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by multicolored(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=lonelydora post=59842430]I declare that from today onwards no baby born in Rocha's family (both nuclear and extended) will live more than this boy's age. Isssssseeeeeeeee!!

Ifa, Amadioha,etc please grant the prayers of this boy's mother on Rocha family for us.

Amen × 100000000 times.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Tyche(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:
I heard there's a full blown war at Ama Awusa now...10 people already dead
The soldier that shot the boy is an Hausa soldier

See your mouth like Hausa soldier

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by MrRichy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! %100000 correct! He who have ears let them hear! Every time there's some kinda commotion in Nigerian street you see people including children running towards the commotion curiously to catch the glimpse of the commotion. Instead of staying away from it. This death could have been prevented! Surely.
What was the boy doing at the scene of the commotion?
Were was his parents?
Nigerian soldiers are like zombies on drugs stay away from them. Last time a soldier intetionally damaged my vehicle and was even threatening me, I just sat in my vehicle and kept quiet till he went away with his madness I could see that he was high on drugs. It cost me some money to replace both headlights of My AMG benz SUV but I am alive.

must you tell us you drive an AMG Benz SUV ?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by optimismlaz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Where is those APC e-rat?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rochas okoroawusa is a terrorist in disguise, an Ediot who does not know his Aboki biological father , Rochas is a low life and super criminal”, who will be totally exposed after leaving office in 2019. Rocha's is a dirty, cheap, fat, ugly frog, a ritualist that mistakes himself for a monkey simply because he can hop.
Rochas should be in prison for the way and manner he has looted Imo State. He should rather be sewing his prison uniform

3 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by 222Martins(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrRichy:

He wants you to understand that no matter how much it cost him to replace the headlamps of his AMG Benz SUV, it will never be as expensive as his life.

gypsey:
Absolutely! %100000 correct! He who have ears let them hear! Every time there's some kinda commotion in Nigerian street you see people including children running towards the commotion curiously to catch the glimpse of the commotion. Instead of staying away from it. This death could have been prevented! Surely.
What was the boy doing at the scene of the commotion?
Were was his parents?
Nigerian soldiers are like zombies on drugs stay away from them. Last time a soldier intetionally damaged my vehicle and was even threatening me, I just sat in my vehicle and kept quiet till he went away with his madness I could see that he was high on drugs. It cost me some money to replace both headlights of My AMG benz SUV but I am alive.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Linqsz:

Absolutely stupid! this is the problem with Nigerians, instead of voting in the right person who will change things or fix problems in Owerri they are busy praying to some God who doesn't exist, If God really exist were was he before this boy was murdered?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Juliette05:
Vox populi Vox dei The voice of the people is the voice of god
I thought this case was in court?
which mumu court be dat
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Kellyrichp: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Any one who is responsible for this barbaric action. Will die before the end of this month. He that kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:

Serious??
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by multicolored(f): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rochas is the worst thing that happened to Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
cry cry cry cry
This hurts to even look at. Innocent soul. RIP
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
This thing that Rochas is doing is not good.
Poor traders!!
May his innocent soul RIP.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by urchhhhh: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
The man and rochas God will punish them for doing this
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by urchhhhh: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stupid people
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports coming in from Owerri, Imo state capital, there was a gun battle this morning following the demolition of popular Eke-Ukwu market. The incident reportedly happened following the massive deployment of soldiers around the market since yesterday evening. The elders, youths, women and traders of the Owerri Nchise, who claimed that the market is their ancestral market are stoutly resisting Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha led bulldozers.

A young boy is said to have been shot dead by the demolition squad, according to reports.

It will be recalled that the State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has been in a protracted move to relocate the market from Douglas road to a different location of the city. The governor has presented his case citing the traffic problems constituted by trading activities on the strategic "Douglas road" as one of his reasons.

Owerri indigenes have argued that the market is part of their traditional heritage which should not be tampered with but rather be upgraded with today's shopping mall facilities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/eke-ukwu-market-demolished-in-owerri-boy-shot-dead.html

Is the new market location ready for use
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:
Exactly, the traders went for revenge.

Its now a tribal war something.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Go to Okigwe Old Park where Okigwe L.G.A once had standard Lock up shops which this same Rochas demolished and sent ppl back to village and back to poverty state, nothing reasonable has bn done there.

Do u kw how much Govt is losing since that time the shops were demolished. Why bn wicked to ppl wen u kw you are not ready to develop them.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is just evil
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by learnedman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rochas Anayo Okorocha!! Rochas de build,Anayo de destroy
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
222Martins:
He wants you to understand that no matter how much it cost him to replace the headlamps of his AMG Benz SUV, it will never be as expensive as his life.

thanks very much! for understanding my point, you are a very sensible individual. I didn't care about the vehicle my life's worth more.

I had my families in the car too i didn't want the jealous drugged up soldier to massacre them, from the look on his face he was prepared to.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
So close to my home in Owerri sad
This is someone's baby.
Oh God cry
Nobody should experience this sad
Nobody..... cry
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bludclart FUCĶING roach-ass sealing his name in infamy. Accursed rasscloth! Imo has not had it good governance-wise. My sympathies to them. Enugu had it bad, then very good, now back to deadass leadership. Abia has never had a semblance of passable administration. Anambra suffered, and God heard her cry. Ebonyi, land of geriatrics. Ike all these cultist governors agwugo'm!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Onliie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zoo country
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oh God
All this reckless army, nd the order was coming from the governor
u see this poor boy's lyf u jus wasted
rochas it shall never be well with u, both u nd the person that killed him embarassed
come and carry the meat that u ave killed embarassed
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrRichy:

AMG SUVs Are made for humans and guess what I am human! grin just so you know it was a 550 AMG but don't have a heart attack yet I sold the vehicle not long ago it cost too much on petrol and very expensive to run, happy now? grin
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
The Nigerian police and army need to learn from the UK police on how to handle issues. It's not everything you shoot. There are times when you even have to accept attacks from civilians so long as they don't use gun. It's part of the job. A civilian can throw stones to injure a policeman, the police has no right to shoot. He must look for other means to get th protesters or disperse them.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Realtouchnot:
this is what Ipob are saying that many people refused to assimilate.
Buhari send all almajiri fulani soldiers to South East to systematically eliminate ndi Igbo and keep SS/SE soldiers in boko haram ravaged areas in the north to be killed by boko boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.