Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (48856 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
thoth:
Suits Imo People, when Rochas Okorocha got his second tenure , i knew this sort of thing is going to happen. imos has a very skewed mentality of what being igbo is all about. maybe after this and others they will have a rethink on their beliefs.

Explain what you mean with the mentality stuff
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
kk
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by bibe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Our leaders with their irrational thinking. Instead of using soldiers to enforce the demolition why not upgrade the market as the people are demanding.

RIP to the young ladd.

It honestly just had to be relocated. You'll only be able to assess it holistically if you are familiar with the environs.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Godwin4celeb(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ahh. This is so inhuman, this young lad's dreams has been cut shut. Wat a world. Pls we should be very careful when it comes to protest matters in naija o
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cant Stop Staring at the pictures.....

And thé only thing i can think of is... Death why ?? cry
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by thoth: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
During Rochas quest for a second tenure, many igbo elders canvassed with imo people on the risk of electing this stupid man for the second time,
trying to explain to them that this is his second and last tenure and this is his opportunity to show who he truly is, it all went on deaf ears where these imo guys believe in money than common sense.
I had also engaged them personally on other political issues and i find out they really take cultural things as stupid, preferring good life, reckless enjoyment and showing of affluence and any means to acquire such as a better alternative, always shortsighted, they mostly want to get it NOW,
the effects you will be telling them on 10 years to come sounds like moronic yaps to them, to them its all about NOW and GOOD LIFE.
2011,2012,2013 ARIS survey shows that Imolites takes a major share of Youth Corpers that have sex with northern old men when posted to the north. talk about igbo integrity and social perception, taboos and the ethics of a full blooded Igbo person sounds like you don't know "what's up"
to those girls. it's just horrible. that deep igbo ethics and culture seems to be totally lacking in that state. if not how can okorocha get his second tenure ?
Ugosample:

Explain what you mean with the mentality stuff
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
I just shunned shopping of foodstuff today ,I was there yesterday when the thing was about starting , Monday I go to relief market . Life has no duplicate .

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Tyche(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
UncutSk:
shut up afonja

You are very stupid!! That someone disagrees with your childishness and stupidity doesn't make him an afonja. The loss of that boy is avoidable and callous on the part of the government, but must you bring tribalism into it.

You guys cannot see beyond your nose. You fail to understand the far reaching consequences of the ethnic monster you are feeding. I pray it falls back on you lot and families a thousand fold.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
chai! it will never be well with whoever that shot this boy! angry
R.I.P Boy
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
God take control, I don't know what could warrant this daily killings in Nigeria without due convictions, Are there a select few not witnessing the same frustrating times that we are into currently.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by fabianiweka: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
presently Togo youths match to protests against there ruler no civilian was reported dead
the youth beat the soldiers
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by rossyc(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rocha's and misplaced priority... RIP young one may ur killer have no rest.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
222Martins:
Unfortunately, this handsome boy just died for nothing. Please, please and please; stay away from protest venues especially in Nigeria. This is not US, UK and Canada where the police have full anti-riot gear. Here in Nigeria, our police don't even have baton, not to talk of water canons, rubber bullets and shields. All we have here are live bullets and grenades. Rip Brother!!! undecided undecided

You may think you are making sense but you are speaking from a place of cowardice. Is that how south Africa, Angola, USA, Cuba, Great Britain and other countries developed ? Is that what Gani, Soyinka, Fela, Herbert Macaulay,Azikiwe, Rewane, have taught you ? Shame!
If brave Nigerians had not resisted colonization, the IBB/Abacha and the excesses of Obj would you be here today?
Without a populace that is ready to resist, Tyranny will be the order of the day. Nigerians are afraid for their nearly worthless lives that is why the country is a sh.it hole.
You have a choice: live like a dog or oppose tyranny. Most Nigerians choose the dog life.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zimri:
Pigs will always be Pigs. RIP
his blood in on their head

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You may think you are making sense but you are speaking from a place of cowardice. Is that how south Africa, Angola, USA, Cuba, Great Britain and other countries developed ? Is that what Gani, Soyinka, Fela, Herbert Macaulay,Azikiwe, Rewane, have taught you ? Shame!
If brave Nigerians had not resisted colonization, the IBB/Abacha and the excesses of Obj would you be here today?
Without a populace that is ready to resist, Tyranny will be the order of the day. Nigerians are afraid for their nearly worthless lives that is why the country is a sh.it hole.
You have a choice: live like a dog or oppose tyranny. Most Nigerians choose the dog life.

I see your point

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Paulono: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
Stupidity from our security services cutting this young boy life short. which excuse rochas will give for this senseless act
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by nikz(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
I don't get it why the shooting. The market women, traders etc, did they use guns for soldiers to shoot? This country just tire person. So painful rip cute boy.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by dominic26(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rip to the young boy. May his killer and his killer's associates know no peace and live long in pain, agony, sorrow and misfortune, may all the curses and bad things in the Bible visit them cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
This boy wasn't shot in Owerri though there was exchange of fire between some armed Owerri youths and security operatives. Today is one of the happiest days in my life as the eyesore known as Douglas road has become history. Rochas Okorocha you are a strong man and your legacy may not be equalled in the next 100 years. With the reconstruction of Douglas road PDP will no longer use it as a point of blackmail in 2019 as planned . They are behind the indigenes harassing refuse evacuators in order to present Okorocha as unable to manage Douglas road.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
nikz:
I don't get it why the shooting. The market women, traders etc, did they use guns for soldiers to shoot? This country just tire person. So painful rip cute boy.

Some misguided youths came out with arms to challenge security agents.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:
I declare that from today onwards no baby born in Rochas' family (both nuclear and extended) will live more than this boy's age. Isssssseeeeeeeee!!

Ifa, Amadioha,etc please grant the prayers of this boy's mother on Rochas family for us.

For those quoting me, put yourself in the boy's parent's shoes before you talk thrash. If they carry another person corpse, e dey bi like firewood.
Story! Your cause can't be effective. Why should anyone put themselves in the parents shoe. As a parent, why would I allow my ward to go and protest, knowing fully well of the bunch of nitwits we have in Nigeria that claim to be security personnel. If only the parents or guardians of this child had taken precaution, this would not have happen.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Daeylar:

I see your point

Thank you. I am now convinced that the mission of our generation is to end the regime of these old worthless men.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by EponOjuku: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

When I read your post, I unpacked my luggage, perhaps there is still hope in this country, imagine that guys post He managed to drag hausa into this strictly Igbo tragedy,

Lol
You're already headed for the airport!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by mimifrancis84: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
honestly! this is sad. what a brutal way to end the life of this innocent boy............. mhmmmmmmmm!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by harriet412(f): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nawa oo..this is bad... They just killed this young boy for nothing.. God please give the mother the strength to bear the loss.

Rip young lad.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Might seem like a conspiracy theory, but don't be surprised if this was all instigated by IPOB to kickstart violence.

How did they know the soldier was Hausa?

i am in owerri right now.. What you just read is the truth.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by harriet412(f): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Cant Stop Staring at the pictures.....

And thé only thing i can think of is... Death why ?? cry

Its not only you.. The way the mother clutched her son just broke my heart cry ..innocent soul wasted just like dat..
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

The news is fake. The market was demolished successfully amidst some light resistance but there was no death in or around Douglas road. Okorocha was there earlier amidst hailing by the people.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Greatly appreciated
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is Okorocha during the demolition. Watch and judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbN9Hnp1ass
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Abagworo:

The news is fake. The market was demolished successfully amidst some light resistance but there was no death in or around Douglas road. Okorocha was there earlier amidst hailing by the people.
if what you read is a fake news, let me not see anything good in this life.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Abagworo:
This is Okorocha during the demolition. Watch and judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbN9Hnp1ass

about 6 people were shot dead. What type of a stupid country is this? What stupid and idiotic military do we have in this stupid country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.