Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Dna Test - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dna Test (5069 Views)

When DNA Test Is Not Necessary / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Kids Paternity (dna) Test - Do It Secretly Or Inform The Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dna Test by Jessicacreative: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
As you don't want the mother to know about the testing, you don't need legal testing smiley You can use simple dna in home test kit https://dnasu.com/product/dna-in-home-test-kit-2/ Sample of yours, sample of baby, deliver them to the lab. That's all.
Re: Dna Test by redbull5: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
coolboy100:
@28Schweet  where is the baby residing, Europe or Nigeria? I'm a bit confused and a little slow on this Friday morning, In any case what would make one doubt the parternity,                            the baby is in Europe, cos when you look at your baby he or she dose not look like you complextion,head nose mouth everything, to be sure is better than asuming, right?
hmmn. lipsrsealed
coolboy100:
@28Schweet  where is the baby residing, Europe or Nigeria? I'm a bit confused and a little slow on this Friday morning, In any case what would make one doubt the parternity,                            the baby is in Europe, cos when you look at your baby he or she dose not look like you complextion,head nose mouth everything, to be sure is better than asuming, right?
hmmn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank you to the Nairalanders; My Son(chidube) Got a Prize at Germany Mini-model 2011. / Divorce On The Rise In Nigeria: Why? / What Name Would You Give Your Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.