Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (61239 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / She Told Me She Was Traveling To Dubai But Went To Libya / Nigerian Man Lies To His Wife He Was Traveling, Then Marry Another Wife @ Worri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
He communicated even though I strained my brain to connect d dots... God b praised.
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by expensiveguyman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
English language is officially a rocket science in Nigeria now bcoz of poor educational system. to those it concern better express yourself in ur own dialect than murdering another man's language.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Amhappy(f): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank God for your life bro.
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Jabioro: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Gallant Soldier..Ahoy!!! grin angry

No mind those wey dey yab your English.ask them if dem fit enter Sambisa go capture Shekau with their English grin
You are not excluded, you're included. ..actually he was on colloquial terms.. Let me see if my wife is ready for me at oza room.. catch you tomorrow ..Happy Sunday in advance.. Our popular mama Ruka at 5pm tomorrow is very esssential
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Jabioro: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
dacovajnr:

No mind those wey dey yab your English.ask them if dem fit enter Sambisa go capture Shekau with their English grin
You are not excluded, you're included. ..actually he was on colloquial terms.. Let me see if my wife is ready for me at oza room.. catch you tomorrow ..Happy Sunday in advance.. Our popular mama Ruka at 5pm tomorrow is very essential ...
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Are you not a Nigerian too?
What are the benefits to being a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
How I wish ur english is as cute as you

That's life for you, u can't have it all

In Wande Coal voice sope tie

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by missyb08(f): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
awwwwn
thank God for his life and congrats
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by gr8tone: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Friedyokes:
Do not blame him on his English ..our education system is shiit
So you passed through shiit? A product of shiit?
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by famzing(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
The ENGLISH looks like a puzzle to me, anyway I have solved it. CONGRATULATION.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by chara019: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
MurderEnglish:
it is good thing that God did for you lifes. It is not about English speak but God's gracies an mercied. You are lived an I am happied for your lifes. But ur gf is very fined very well.

Don't mind pipo saying against how you speaked your English, it is not about speaker English. Can speaker English do many things like fought boko boyses? undecided
You truly repping yout monicker,you two can collabo.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by princefaculty(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmmm thank God o, the enemies succeeded on his spoken English but his life grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Friedyokes: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
gr8tone:
So you passed through shiit? A product of shiit?
bros no be fight
What would u say our education system is in Nigeria??...not referring to the few who are privileged to go to private institutions.. Have you seen the state our public schools??...have you seen the infrastructure??...have heard the way the average public school goer speaks English??...what would you call that??...illiterate teachers who barely show up for classes....now someone who went through our public education system got educated enough to put sentences together and is able to pass across his message and yet people are attacking him ...and I said they shouldn't and you are saying??...by "our education system" I am referring to the one available to the average Nigerian citzen..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by offishialpablo: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Safiaa:
English is terrible. Really couldn't go on after the first two sentences. Wish you the best. She's beautiful.
did dey force u to open d thread

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Cooleasy(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2017
MurderEnglish:
it is good thing that God did for you lifes. It is not about English speak but God's gracies an mercied. You are lived an I am happied for your lifes. But ur gf is very fined very well.

Don't mind pipo saying against how you speaked your English, it is not about speaker English. Can speaker English do many things like fought boko boyses? undecided
,Faints embarassed
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by MurderEnglish(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Cooleasy:
,Faints embarassed

if you like fainted. It isn't not my businesses tongue
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by obiksam(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Please you owner of this site try to screen out some post. Thank
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by perdollar(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2017
bokoharam don reset him brain
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Cooleasy(m): 2:29am On Aug 27, 2017
MurderEnglish:

if you like fainted. It isn't not my businesses tongue
Wakes up again, bites you very hard, then faints again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by nurusystem(m): 3:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Soldier are you a Engr
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Bigwig1: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2017
[b][/b]
chrisxxx:

He does not use English to protect and fight for you. English has not been able to defeat Boko Haram all this while.
Abi oo. In Da Grin voice "won ni mi o gbo oyinbo mo fe Bere lowo yin se Oyinbo gbo yoruba?"
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Ishilove: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Thank God for him. Sometimes we don't need to force things because we don't know if God is trying to save us from something bad. If he had reacted like a soldier and forced himself to seat with the guy, he may have ended up dead with him. Rather he allowed God speak through the old man: "come here my son, give way let the devil pass". (paraphrasing)

How terribly prophetic!
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Are you not a Nigerian too?
No, I am not.
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2017
So d pple dat died dont know God ba
God deh select who go die and , who doesn't

Abi u wan tell me say those other pple for d bus no shout Jesus abi dem no sabi God
And most of them don pray before them enter d bus oo

In a way , I have lost faith

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by 1miccza: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2017
dacovajnr:

But na you yab am first naa no be you be FTC?
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by 1miccza: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2017
chrisxxx:

He does not use English to protect and fight for you. English has not been able to defeat Boko Haram all this while.

Even with the English has Boko Haram been defeated?
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by 1miccza: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Your own come bad pass o, English offend you and the Soldier?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Akuamia247: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2017
May the name of our good God be always praised
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Thank God for him. Sometimes we don't need to force things because we don't know if God is trying to save us from something bad. If he had reacted like a soldier and forced himself to seat with the guy, he may have ended up dead with him. Rather he allowed God speak through the old man: "come here my son, give way let the devil pass". (paraphrasing)

How terribly prophetic!

All this God saved my life testimony are iffy and are the bad Nigerian response to tragedy. Where others have survivors remorse, Nigerians will be saying I am a chosen. Death good or bad, accident or illness, comes from God alone, not from satan. Simply thank God. All this bizarre depersonalization of other victims is very bad.

Someone entered car before me, he is dead and I am alive. Everyone of us gets into petty fights or squabbles. It is very small minded to assign misfortunes such as death as the outcome to meaningless incidents you forget in five minutes.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Ellanto: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2017
nice one. .......solja couple, God bless ur days Bro
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by jahsharon: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2017
chrisxxx:

Yes, you are right. Goatluck Jonnadaft's PhD in Fisheries and his wife's suicidal grammars were not able to defeat Boko Haram, while the "illiterate" Fulani herdsman called Buhari and the snake catcher Buratai have taken the fight to the Sambisa, pushing and humiliating Boko Haram and released some of our girls.
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by obidevine(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2017
No doubt the LORD is good. The English wasn't easy to comprehend but if you slow down and read the article like 2 or 3 times, you'd get to understand what the dude was talking about.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / When She Says No / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.