Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,887 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (61232 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / She Told Me She Was Traveling To Dubai But Went To Libya / Nigerian Man Lies To His Wife He Was Traveling, Then Marry Another Wife @ Worri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by luvlymabel: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2017
abeg english should come back to life in the name of recarnation....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by OCHOdee(f): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2017
chrisxxx:

He does not use English to protect and fight for you. English has not been able to defeat Boko Haram all this while.

God bless you
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Kirinwa: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Safiaa post=59854145]English is terrible. Really couldn't go on after the first two sentences. Wish you the best. She's beautiful. [/q uh ote]

Your own written English is worse.
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by toluwanilee(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2017
ENGLISH MURDER ON THE BEAT

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by gr8tone: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Friedyokes:

bros no be fight
What would u say our education system is in Nigeria??...not referring to the few who are privileged to go to private institutions.. Have you seen the state our public schools??...have you seen the infrastructure??...have heard the way the average public school goer speaks English??...what would you call that??...illiterate teachers who barely show up for classes....now someone who went through our public education system got educated enough to put sentences together and is able to pass across his message and yet people are attacking him ...and I said they shouldn't and you are saying??...by "our education system" I am referring to the one available to the average Nigerian citzen..
You have a point.
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Popoolaoladayo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
chrisxxx:
Verbatim testimony(Not edited) as shared by him. Please the substance is not his English but the miracle of God upon him and his love life.

Good evening to you all, my family, relations, friends out there, I have given God the thanks so I decided to shares my testimony to the world.....

I know it wil pains my enemy's once more but I promise them by the powers of the Almighty God who I serve and believed on they can never killed me even in their next life ....

Is good to follow Gods directions and directive, I was traveling getting to abuja I discovered the car I usually follows to ph has move as early as possible, so I decided to take a small car to lokoja I get dere out about 6pm from 6pm I starts waiting for motor til 1:30am, finally I saw one but no sit the only way is to entre as an attached to stand from lokoja to ph, but as an officer in NA I paid even higher more than what they pain before so I entered and stand besides a young boy that I thought as guy we rapo together maybe to set a little sit beside him but before I realized the guy start shouting at me punishing telling me move away near him and me as a soldier I started to feel upset I wanted to act like one but I heard a voices leave that place I turn back one old man in the bus called me my son allowed the devils to pass and come to this place I move immediately before someone move to dere.

I pick my Rosary's and prayed for two minutes and open my eyes start operating my phone the next a bus that was carrying 100 and something peoples tumble 5 times at about 2:30am the only thing I would remember I was shouting was Jesus Jesus but Jesus hear me and brought me out of this accident wen I came out same old man escaped and called me my boy that your friend that wanted to beat you is among of those that die and the girlfriend that was supporting him is in critical condition so my brothers the only way to escape death from your enemy's is to get closer to God the Creator of Heaven and earth.....

Thanks to you all for your prayer and this thing happen when I was promoted and I was travelling to engaged the the most precious Gift has given me to make a wife.....that's She wit Me in this PICTURE...

Just a little more lightening of d ladies shadowed face
She also needs more light to create brighter effects on her long stylish hair
The black back ground should have been stretched down further so as to cover d floor where their boots are resting on Contrast with floor and back ground makes d professionalism compromised
I love their pose
Pose is rugged
Would have preferred two riffles resting on d left side of d man only Which shows that even when expressing love as soldiers in uniform u must always remain battle ready
Her left finger nails r showing but her right isn't
She has a lovely manicure
Would have preferred both fingers with manicure showing

I give d foto 80% meanwhile congratulations for been alive to see your love

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by lilmarley: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2017
all of you posting negative comment about his bad english..........am very sure you people are enemies of progress

i rejoice with you mah brother..........its aint easy tew escape from an accident o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.