Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (35089 Views)

Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by proffayol: 1:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:

You are uk based yet you want Nigerians based in Nigeria To Help you

people that can't feed thrice daily.

pls stick to begging over there.

you are even lucky that you are based in the uk, at least you can get proper treatment, if you were living in Nigeria sorry would have been your name.

Some hospitals turn off oxygen and turn on the fan for their patients

Nigerians need to help themselves before they can help anyone else. the only thing u will get is sympathy. how does one get bowel cancer tho?
Must you comment on a sensitive topic like this when it is obvious you don't know what to say. Help is help, it doesn't matter where it comes from, provided it's given by a cheerful giver.

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by sayisayi(m): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked coolfear ni55erians....they believe in heaven but not their Kith and kin
CROWNWEALTH019:
That man is not telling us the truth
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by baby124: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Too many canned foods and probably packaged foods with many preservatives. No natural meals. With 5 children and no help, I can see the family taking the easy way out with food. May God help his children. This is sad.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by swiperthefox: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:

Which Cancer patient has Jesus touched before outside losing a body part?

Who got healed miraculously outside stage managed miracles?

I know you did tell me Jesus heals AIDS
He has and still in the business of healing all manner of diseases. That you are yet to see one outside of crusade doesn't mean i haven't. Don't generalize. Always start with IMO when you want to disregard others.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by ovieokodhi(m): 3:57am On Aug 27, 2017
ArcFresky:
But wait oohhh nigger, why you go go born 5 boys...?

You just come put people for suffering.

It's funny how Nigerians still play bet on their kids, thinking at least one go make am...

2 is good, 3 kids are plenty already.
how that one take concern wetin him dey go through na. Let's learn to say the right thing at the right time

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by AreaFada2: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
Is bowel cancer contagious? shocked
How did both of them come down with it??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by AreaFada2: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2017
baby124:
Too many canned foods and probably packaged foods with many preservatives. No natural meals. With 5 children and no help, I can see the family taking the easy way out with food. May God help his children. This is sad.
Such a conclusion is very hasty. No evidence.

Delta people do not joke with their properly cooked food. Many large families do still eat decently.

Aside nutrition there are other important risk factors: family history, genetics like polyposis & non-polyposis, smoking, inactivity/obesity, alcohol, disgestive tract conditions like Crohn's, Ulcerative colitis, etc.

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by ArcFresky(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2017
onadana:

You need Psychiatric evaluation. I doubt you are normal.No sense of civility.

on the contrary, nothing I said was inappropriate.
you hasty conclusion shows you need the proposed evaluation more....
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by ArcFresky(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2017
Azam101:
Dumb question from a dullard!

grin grin grin grin grin naa your papa I resemble.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by ArcFresky(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2017
kwajahafiz:

You are a fooooool....
U couldn't think of anything nicer to say?.
Monkey.

grin grin grin grin naa so your papa dey do naa...
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by ArcFresky(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

to whom a brain is given sense is required undecided

you are right, maybe when you re-read through and understand what I meant maybe then you will realize you require a brain
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by Yoshy: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
It might not be contagious, but both might be exposed to the same food or substances that caused the cancer (I'm not a doctor).
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by Yoshy: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2017
bettercreature:
I wonder what he is doing with 5 children,dont really know when people will realise too many children is a liability

It would have been nice if you clicked the GoFundMe link and do the little you can. They never planned for cancer and if it wasn't that, you probably will not ever hear the man's name.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by Opukelala: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Please who ever can get to the family of this guy should tell them to take him SCOAN in Nigeria we have seen worst cases cured by God, this is my humble suggestion no amount of money contribute for medication that will save his life only God can........ Prophet is not usually honoured in his home.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:

You are uk based yet you want Nigerians based in Nigeria To Help you

people that can't feed thrice daily.

pls stick to begging over there.

you are even lucky that you are based in the uk, at least you can get proper treatment, if you were living in Nigeria sorry would have been your name.

Some hospitals turn off oxygen and turn on the fan for their patients

Nigerians need to help themselves before they can help anyone else. the only thing u will get is sympathy. how does one get bo

wel cancer tho?

His wife died in UK after treatment, living in UK has not cured his illness and who told you all Nigerians don't feed well or is it only your relatives who live here?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by KcAngel(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Quickest RECOVERY IS MY PRAYER MY BROTHER....
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by chibuzorAbia: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2017
kwajahafiz:

You are a fooooool....
U couldn't think of anything nicer to say?.
Monkey.

You are the FOOL!

Olosi people having children up and down like kalokalo, what the hell are they doing with 5 kids already? Awon were!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by chibuzorAbia: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Daeylar:

You are not the one to tell anyone at all how many kids they should have,
As long as they can take good care of their kids, it's none of your business
You are not the one taking care of them
It's not your money they are spending

So why the hell are they begging? African women afflicting their men with enduring poverty!!!!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by chibuzorAbia: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:
He is already in a hospice, that only means one thing.... I hope his extended families looks after the kids appropriately......

Na extended family born them? Like it is that easy? When are we gonna have sense in this country?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by Tejumohar(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Guy we self broke 4 nigeria here
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Na extended family born them? Like it is that easy? When are we gonna have sense in this country?

Use your sense before you quote me.......
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by jahsharon: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2017
ArcFresky:

It's funny how Nigerians still play bet on their kids, thinking at least one go make am...

My nigga, this truth is too bitter. You should not have said this here.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by obua: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

Same exposure to the trigger.
The family eats the same food, our diet is the main cause of cancers

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by davss02(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2017
kwajahafiz:

You are a fooooool.... U couldn't think of anything nicer to say?. Monkey.
You are a compound fool...he's F U CKiNG right..

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by samsonline(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2017
ArcFresky:

Your response speaks of your ignorance. I pray you don't find yourself in a similar situation. The man is not requesting for help from you to feed his 5 boys as they are all British and the British government is more than adequate to take care of the children. The money being raised is for funeral expenses and not hospital or living expenses.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by samsonline(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Tejumohar:
Guy we self broke 4 nigeria here

The fund raising is only for those in UK and not you in Nigeria.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by dederocs(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2017
Is it the junk food?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by holuwashaun(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Nutase:
Heredity I guess. Or lifestyle (spicy foods, job)
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by obadesanre: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2017
[That is a question you should be asking ? Why mock the sick? Do you know what becomes your health . This forum is supposed to be for persons with brains and not for people like you without one. heartless being you are and i owe you no apologyquote author=ArcFresky post=59843842]But wait oohhh nigger, why you go go born 5 boys...?

2 is good, 3 kids are plenty already.[/quote]
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by baby124: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

Such a conclusion is very hasty. No evidence.

Delta people do not joke with their properly cooked food. Many large families do still eat decently.

Aside nutrition there are other important risk factors: family history, genetics like polyposis & non-polyposis, smoking, inactivity/obesity, alcohol, disgestive tract conditions like Crohn's, Ulcerative colitis, etc.
Too many canned foods... period. What are the odds of husband and wife dying from the same disease? They were not being fed nutritious meals that cleanse the bowel.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by AreaFada2: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
baby124:

Too many canned foods... period. What are the odds of husband and wife dying from the same disease? They were not being fed nutritious meals that cleanse the bowel.

And what are the odds of both dying from canned food ONLY statistically?

My dear we are talking of clinical stuff here, not a wild guess.

We do see couples who never smoked or only one was a smoker dying of coronary heart disease, lung cancer, stroke and others.

Should we then ignore the fact that one was a plumber of 40 years exposed to asbestos & the other's both parents died of same disease? And assume that both lived an unhealthy lifestyle together as the only probable cause? grin cheesy
One needs to be mindful of things one posts on health topics.

There are already too many health misconceptions & outdated beliefs out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.