Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE (694 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good day nairalanders, I'll go straight to what I'm facing right now. There is this pretty girl i sent a DM on instagram, she's also a very talented singer (you need to listen to her songs). Tho she's based in the US and I'm in Nigeria. Our chat has been going fine for some days now.

I motivate and encourage her. To escape the dangerous friend zone, i use "hun" and "sweetheart" in our chats and she responds accordingly until yesterday when i started our chat with "baby" which she responded that her name is *** which i quickly apologized and changed the topic. Please what steps should i take to capture the heart of this damsel cos i really love her.
Re: LOVE by benzene00: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: LOVE by Kondomatic(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thugnificent:
Good day nairalanders, I'll go straight to what I'm facing right now. There is this pretty girl i sent a DM on instagram, she's also a very talented singer (you need to listen to her songs). Tho she's based in the US and I'm in Nigeria. Our chat has been going fine for some days now.

I motivate and encourage her. To escape the dangerous friend zone, i use "hun" and "sweetheart" in our chats and she responds accordingly until yesterday when i started our chat with "baby" which she responded that her name is *** which i quickly apologized and changed the topic. Please what steps should i take to capture the heart of this damsel cos i really love her.
You really love her?
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
You really love her?
sure i do
Re: LOVE by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thugnificent:

I had to quote your whole post.

What's the likelihood that this relationship would result in anything positive beside filling some emotional void in each other's life?. You need to be realistic here; she's in US while you're in Nigeria. Do you plan on taking flights just to make it work?. Is she a Nigerian residing in the US?.

Anyway, I think there's difference between friends and acquitants, and people confuse both. Her telling you to address her by her name was her own way of not leading you on something that may not happen.
Re: LOVE by Lewaluv(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lol dont call her baby. American girls can be so rude.
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
I had to quote your whole post.

What's the likelihood that this relationship would result in anything positive beside filling some emotional void in each other's life?. You need to be realistic here; she's in US while you're in Nigeria. Do you plan on taking flights just to make it work?. Is she a Nigerian residing in the US?.

Anyway, I think there's difference between friends and acquitants, and people confuse both. Her telling you to address her by her name was her own way of not leading you on something that may not happen.
She's an American citizen and I'm ready to go to any length to start a relationship and make it work.
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
Lol dont call her baby. American girls can be so rude.
I'm telling you.
Re: LOVE by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thugnificent:
She's an American citizen and I'm ready to go to any length to start a relationship and make it work.
I didn't put my question well. Is she White, black or a Nigerian American?. And how old is she?.
Re: LOVE by Lewaluv(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
But St. Lucian girls are not wink
Thugnificent:
I'm telling you.
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
I didn't put my question well. Is she White, black or a Nigerian American?. And how old is she?.
she's black American. Nothing Nigerian about her at all. She's in her early 20s.
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
But St. Lucian girls are not wink
Really?
Re: LOVE by Alariwo2: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmn.. love

Amarabae comes to mind. Love is life
Re: LOVE by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thugnificent:
she's black American. Nothing Nigerian about her at all. She's in her early 20s.
It's going to be hard.

1: @20 she may be in a relationship.

2: She may also be aware that dating someone in another country over the Internet isn't feasible.

3: The Nigerian relationship scammers haven't done much justice.

4: How loaded are you if it works?. If she decides to see you, could you go over?. Don't forget embassies don't do much justice in such situations.
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
It's going to be hard.

1: @20 she may be in a relationship.

2: She may also be aware that dating someone in another country over the Internet isn't feasible.

3: The Nigerian relationship scammers haven't done much justice.

4: How loaded are you if it works?. If she decides to see you, could you go over?. Don't forget embassies don't do much justice in such situations.
I could go over if I'm granted visa. She probably feels the same way hence her response with "hunny" to our chat and her demeanor.
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
cry
Re: LOVE by Thugnificent(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Alariwo2:
Hmmn.. love

Amarabae comes to mind. Love is life
for realz

(1) (Reply)

Mr Man, No Money, No Respect. / Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men / What Is Love To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.