Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men (687 Views)

If A Man Gets The Right Woman / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men by Philosophia: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guy's I have been through a trying time in my life. It was short(5days) in fact, but the pain was deep and intense. I never told most people that my BP(Blood Pressure) shot up. I am only 27+ but my readings were off the chart. Actually, moderate Hypertension was the prognosis.

I posted my challenge here: https://www.nairaland.com/4138352/girlfriend-hit-me-sudden-news . Thanks to a lot of guys and ladies in the nairaland community, I rediscovered something I knew but lost or forgot in a moment(3yrs+) of "temporary" lapse in judgement.

NEVER ENTER INTO A RELATIONSHIP WHEN YOU ARE NOT READY AND WITHOUT DEFINING IT

This write-up is for conscientious guys who are sure that they are ready to settle down and have a family or sure that they will soon be ready.

In our world and country where values and value systems are all skewed and amongst "us" young men and ladies, you find a lot of screwed-up people. It has become a complex and almost wholly intentional process for young mature ready-to-marry men and women, to find a worthy and compatible companion to settle-down with. I was thinking to myself about this and I came up with this idea of steps or a process to be followed to achieve that.

This is mainly for the men, but it can be tweaked a little to create a female representation. I am not a master as I said and was only saved recently but I do hope this makes sense to some people.

1. Create your model woman. Define her characteristics: Physical, Maturity(mental, emotional, psychological etc), Character, Financial(disposition to money, independence etc), kind of family etc. Basically construct a model of her from top to bottom.

2.Then decide your tolerable percentage deficit i.e what percentage can you manage based on the difference between the lady you meet(candidate for a wife) and your model lady. Can you manage 50%, 60% etc.

3. Set realistic and achieveable tests and stages to ascertain how well a "candidate" matches your model. I believe there are certain things you'd easily notice/know from just spending a few hours with "a candidate" or after asking a few questions, and you'll know that there is no way she'd meet the acceptable mark you seek.

4. Set a time frame for figuring it all out. Give yourself a deadline to carry out thorough scrutinization to find out her percentage score for each of the attributes, from when she's actually on board i.e [when she has passed the "benefit of doubt" stage or the stage where you ascertain if she has any or most of the attributes you seek (maybe stage 1 or 2)] to when you can relax a bit and ease into the heart involvement phase.

5. After you have elapsed the deadline and you are pretty sure and ok with her score, still give a little time (injury time) when you get out of your head a bit. Use this time to watch with your heart and intuition to see if she has been putting up an act.

6. When all is said and done and achieved, Get on your knees and propose.

2 Likes

Re: Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men by FrankCane: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Eeyah. So because of what happened to you you have now become a professor giving people project work.
You yaf nor see anything. These bitches ain't loyal!

Mynd44
thepussyhunter
QueenMarvella
Kashybaby
Nwaamaikpe come and chi chumchin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
FrankCane:
Eeyah. So because of what happened to you you have now become a professor giving people project work.
You yaf nor see anything. These bitches ain't loyal!

Kashybaby
grin

grin

Well, experience is a great teacher u know..

1 Like

Re: Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
A 'bad' woman can turn a very meek man into a philosopher. grin
OP, done turn relationship counsellor.

2 Likes

Re: Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
pocohantas:
A 'bad' woman can turn a very meek man into a philosopher. grin
OP, done turn relationship counsellor.
Igbos are terrorists ma

(1) (Reply)

The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused / When It Comes To Dating;who Has The Advantage? / Nigeria Style Of Dating Vs Oyinbo Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.