Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! (1402 Views)

Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
cc lalasticlala

choose or u get nothing

Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by babyfaceafrica: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
None
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
None
really?

its a public toilet oh grin
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by babyfaceafrica: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
akeeen:
really?

its a public toilet oh grin
oga I said none nah
..I rather go.like that
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
oga I said none nah
..I rather go.like that
lol..

okay ohh
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Taiofil(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kaiii.....! I will wipe my ass wif my boxers or pant oo..

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by waleyp(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
MY BOXER NA OR MY HANDKERCHIEF

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Taiofil:
Kaiii.....! I will wipe my ass wif my boxers or pant oo..
choose between the two grin
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
waleyp:
MY BOXER NA OR MY HANDKERCHIEF
your boxer no dey .. grin
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by decatalyst(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
akeeen:

What happens to wearing the trousers that way and heading home immediately grin

I can never use any of the two...not even when the person that gave me the cheque can rewrite it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
?
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by DarkMagic(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2017
None of the above
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Taiofil(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2017
akeeen:
Non Negotiable I can't wipe my fvcking ass wif the bible ofcos....
Fvck it! Omo na to waka with shit for yansh be that ooo..
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Taiofil:

Non Negotiable I can't wipe my fvcking ass wif the bible ofcos....

Fvck it! Omo na to waka with shit for yansh be that ooo..
LOL
. big disgrace grin
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Taiofil(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2017
akeeen:
LOL
. big disgrace grin

Big disgrace with 50 mill... Na today dem dey disgrace person ni...
I reach house baff n scrub my ass well n den go to bank to cash my cheque! 50 million richer oga akeen

Ko ni da fun disgrace!
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by akeeen(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Taiofil:

Big disgrace with 50 mill... Na today dem dey disgrace person ni...
I reach house baff n scrub my ass well n den go to bank to cash my cheque! 50 million richer oga akeen

Ko ni da fun disgrace!
that's the problem . u chose or u get nothing
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Princesaha: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2017
I won't think twice bro. I will use the bible joor. No time to waste time. I can buy twenty bibles if need be later.
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Kelklein(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
who says the ass must be wiped?!

#jussasking
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
d toilet is WC so there should be water
Re: Which Of The Two Would You Pick? Get In Here !! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
if there is no water i wont wipe d asss,just cash d cheque den go to a nice boutique & wipe all d assss there

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Watch What A Nigerian Actress Adanma Luke Wore In A Romantic Music Video! / Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! / My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.