Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos (5951 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Slaymama Exposes All In New Sundry Pictures / Lady Goes Braless, Exposes All In Sheer Outfit 18+ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos by Nissando(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Education be it formal or informal will still remain the most powerful tool which can be used to change the world.
I am inclined to believe that the Late Pa Nelson Mandela must have seen what was to come when he made that statement.

What is this girl trying to portray by bathing stack naked in a wooden, dirty and irritating bathroom?
What future plans does she have for herself as regards marriage?
What happened to the 'virtues my mother taught me'?
All these and many more questions are begging for answers.

Well, smiling to take a picture of you bathing and sending it to the public may seem fun but .................

To see the PHOTO and more gist,
Click Here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/08/girl-baths-naked-in-wooden-bathroom.html?m=1
Re: Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos by marvelling(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
omosefeeguaibor nothing wey you like pass nude tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
marvelling:
omosefeeguaibor nothing wey you like pass nude tongue
Meaning
Re: Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos by marvelling(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Meaning
you know exactly what it means dear!
Re: Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos by Wantedola(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Click the stupid link as you own risk!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / Coronavirus: CCTV Captures Man Masturbating Behind A Lady In Supermarket (video) / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.