Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence (5939 Views)

Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by koyen(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

I have 1 Boy and 3 girls that are all grown, my first son is 24 and the last born is 16. My husband is a business man so he is hardly at home, he is always travelling here and there and I too I can’t just sit at home and fold my hands, I have to help the family and provide incase things go wrong.

This was what made me open my own business. Three of my children are in the University here in Lagos and so they go to school from home while the last born is in SSS3, about to finish.

Because the elder brother was most of the time home, I was always rest assured that they will be fine and their elder brother will look after them not knowing the reverse will be the case.

According to them when things eventually unfolded, they were all in the room watching a movie when in the movie they started having group sex, they said they didn’t know when they too started touching themselves and they all ended up having a group sex in my own house, oh my God.

They said the elder brother Inserted into all of them including the last born who was only 16 and according to them, that was the first time for them but I don’t believe it.

My most senior daughter had tried to hide it on noticing and was even making plans to abort when the last born in her Innocence came to tell me she was feeling funny. It was the Test we conducted on the last born at the hospital that opened up the whole matter. My 3 daughters were all pregnant for their brother after a group sex in my own house. Oh Jesus.

I actually collapsed that day, they rushed me to the hospital and I think I spent about 2 days there or so. Their Dad had to rush in from Abuja to Lagos to hear for himself. He wanted beating the boy black and blue but at 24, what beating do you want to give him.

We had to rent an apartment for him first first and sent him out to go live there while we figure out how to abort for all of them because over my dead body will my daughters have a baby for their blood brother. I would just die of heart attack. I did my best to bring them up well but I feel I have failed, I have failed my generation, I have failed my family.

As I speak, no one in the whole world has heard except our Immediate family and I choose to be anonymous here and share this so I can share to every mother out there and they can learn from what happened to me.

Source: www.knowefritin.ng

1 Like

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Drakkernoir: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2021
With the new crop of miscreants being raised..this will soon become a normal occurrence..

God help the next generation.

9 Likes

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by sunshineV(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2021
NEXT EPISODE ON THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Janesouthall: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2021
All these madeup stories self...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by yuping(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Some people cure no need prison. One man impregnate 3 girls just one day, E be things.
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Pierocash(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
What is the title of this movie,is it seasonal or home made part movies?

6 Likes

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Haakeem(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Fake story....how can a man impregnate 3 girls at once??Ahbi e carry spoon they distribute the sparmatozia inside the kpekus 1 by 1??

1 Like

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by ChasinGood(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Wonders they say will never end. We live in a crazy world. It's very possible for this to be true. Parents ought to be more watchful over their wards.
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by tivhador: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Please send me the link for this movie series...... It sounds like its going to be very interesting cool

2 Likes

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Danjikanbauchi: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Drakkernoir:
With the new crop of miscreants being raised..this will soon become a normal occurrence..

God help the next generation.
the story sound like what Yusuf Buhari will do with his Three sisters.
grin
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Elliotwaveforec: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
It happens but kept secret. Grown-up sons and daughters shouldn't live together; an apartment should be rented for the sons.

2 Likes

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
They say na movie,but na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Uzomacharles: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
SOURCE: If Na Lie Make I Die
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by LionTiger(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Who's believing this sh*t?
Op, Gerrrout from here!

1 Like

Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Upjis: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
This show how foolish and stupid you are as a mother

You have failed as a mother
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by EverythingFit: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hahaha

Haakeem:
Fake story....how can a man impregnate 3 girls at once??Ahbi e carry spoon they distribute the sparmatozia inside the kpekus 1 by 1??
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by EverythingFit: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
The boy na superhuman with superpowers then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFTIKK0a88&t=800s
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by bepositive11: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
It happens but kept secret. Grown-up sons and daughters shouldn't live together; an apartment should be rented for the sons.

I disagree. They should be educated. The brother and sister bond is one of the most beautiful bonds there is. Brothers are naturally very protective of their older and younger sisters. Sadly though, some boys get corrupted.
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by muller101(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
He siphon his akamu into the bowl. Next episode pls.
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Omuuvwie(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Carelessness on the side of both parents, always keep an eye on your children, even if they are far from home. My 50 cent
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by charlesdinho7(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jesus, This Is Really Absurd... Incest Is A Total Sin. No Matter What, I Can Never Have Any Thought Of Sleeping With my sister. God Forbid It
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ain't beliving this shit one bit!
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by authority2006(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
the story sound like what Yusuf Buhari will do with his Three sisters.
grin

Or, like what you might do with your sister(s). Lol
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Where is the part two
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Outstanding1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
It not new though.
The siblings should always be caution about rough play. The flesh know no boundaries, it takes discipline.
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by bigwig071(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2021
I think you're mentally mad
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by bigwig071(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2021
I think you're mentally madd
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by bigwig071(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Girls in uni dnt know wen penis enter dia dis tin?
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Gadafii: 2:09am On Aug 25, 2021
You mean your son impregnated three girls from one group sex, how possible is this experience people in the house

Una even go rent another apartment for him, make he take dey cool down, una try oo...nice parenting
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by braimeddy: 3:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Very fake story. Try harder next time
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by Wizzy13: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2021
So can i masturbate in peace cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2021
God forbid

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... / Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.