Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

4 wrong assumption about marrying a prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 wrong assumption about marrying a prostitute. (1278 Views)

Wrong Assumption About Men And Sex [PICS] / Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 wrong assumption about marrying a prostitute. by mumumugu(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
The world has a terrible view about prostitutes . Tell your family that you intend marrying an ex hooker and you begin hearing advice's. let's examine those judgement s.

1)
Prostitutes are promiscuous and unfaithful.

a promiscuous person has sex indiscriminately for the fun of it. most promiscuous girls have high sex drive and would get laid by a stranger for free.

prostitutes would only do that for th
money.

once they find a partner who can provide for them financially,they can be faithful
.some are into it temporary to source education and stop after achieving their goal

2) Prostitutes are lazy

I used to think prostitutes are lazy until I found myself in a ghetto. I met hard working ladies who are hairdresser by day and harlot by night. current financial hardship made th seek an extra means of income

1 Share

Re: 4 wrong assumption about marrying a prostitute. by mumumugu(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
worst sinners ..

I don't know why pastors view sexual sins as the worst sin on earth. prostitites are not worse than the Fulani herdsmen or bokoharam. they are not worse than our politician.let's not label them terrible

Re: 4 wrong assumption about marrying a prostitute. by mumumugu(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
pathological

we all believe the fastest way to catch std is NY sleeping with a harlot
harlots are less likely to engage in unprotected sex than our girlfriends.

they know the risk involved and take proper precautions
Re: 4 wrong assumption about marrying a prostitute. by mumumugu(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
the aim of this is not to advertise prostitute but to see them as one of us

we shouldn't condemn them.they need our love more than ever.
our religious body should shower them with affection and care and not castigate them with disdain

gradually they can be rehabilitated.

(1) (Reply)

If I Had My Way Eh... / I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) / Relationship Tips You Must Know Before Committing Yourself To Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.