Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier (40867 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by juman(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hiss.

Nonsense.

Those clueless greedy generals that overthrew shagari government.

They disrupted democracy and set nigeria back for decades..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by DocHMD: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
He was drinking a glass of alcohol yet pretend to be a good muslim.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by guru90: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
DIS MAN GAT EVIL AND STONE HEART FOR HIS PEOPLE IS LEADING....
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by seguntijan(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
What is all this noise about, Railwayline to Daura, sef?
Is Daura no longer part of Nigeria? Nigerians Everywhere, deserves easy movement.
Our Hero built a very beautiful mansion for himself at Otueke. And on the walls, he wrote, ' NO LOITERERING, KEEP WALKING'. You will be flogged with horsewhips if you dare stand to admire the edifice. If not for Buhari that approved a water project in Otueke, the people would still be drinking muddy waters from their streams...
OBJ got himself, a big Library. Wetin concern the peasants in his village and Library? He also has a farm, where people go to prison, for stealing eggs...
Be like Buhari. He cares about the people. Not himself.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Godwinshina(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman... grin grin

The pix justified that Buhari is indeed a god of hardship, the table where his rice and beans with a tumbler of stout is being attended to, said it all grin grin

He should stop saying that he never took alcohol... grin grin

What a drunkard u are! U already took an unknown content for alcohol. What if it was coca cola?
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Mbediogu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:
The good old days, I could remember when I was younger, I'd watch home movies with my brother, we'd laugh and play but I'm getting older and I can't get back those days where things were simple like eating rice and beans, playing video games, mom telling me what to do. What I'm trying to say is that life keeps getting boring as time passes, I miss the good old days, things have changed, I've changed.

No wise man wishes to grow younger. SOCRATES .
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by HMZi: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
SHOULD HAVE DIED DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND SPARED US OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE.....#BURN
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by holuwapopsh(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
hmmm Say baba say change wat a Life time dis was a throwback nw he cnt even walkalone
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Diso60090(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Person dey wey go like buy this country if una like sell am

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Fredoh(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Thought I was the only one who noticed that. cheesy
Kai this man is no longer healthy
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by rollybest(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Those that looted us dry over the years
.especially oga Jonah
block head sarrki, what has Buhari done that you so much love him, that man(Buhari) is wicked. i voted for him but i now regret

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by MrBONE2(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman... grin grin

The pix justified that Buhari is indeed a god of hardship, the table where his rice and beans with a tumbler of stout is being attended to, said it all grin grin

He should stop saying that he never took alcohol... grin grin
That was not alcohol ,It was Hibiscus Roseler Wine grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by MrBONE2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
dreamworld:
grin Stock fish eating stock fish
No!It was BoneBeing eating stock fishgrin
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by MrBONE2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
dreamworld:
grin Stock fish eating stock fish
No!It was BoneBeing eating stock fishgrin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by aalangel(f): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rotjijatau:
When I saw this photo, I was amazed

Amazed about what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by michaelwilli(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
We've seen this too. Looks like the picture of someone recuperating after having a close brush with death. We wish him a very speedy recovery.

Now you can take a good look at yourself and ask God why he has kept you healthy despite demonstrating such obvious character of someone who doesn't deserve that..

Smh.
Savage you are. Chill you have not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by billyG(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rotjijatau:
When I saw this photo, I was amazed
Brigadier.M.Buhari whalahi dis man don enjoy life oo!
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Haddock(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Nonybb:
Look at his Daur cow head. I hate this beast

Enjoy your hate. Only you feel it. Buhari is unaffected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.