Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier (40868 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Everybody sai *say* Baba...

Baba is not aging so well. Wish him total recovery even though he's not my favorite President.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by JegaQuin: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Jirate:

How About This?

show us ya own grandparent photo and let's compare my dear fake black Jew friend? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Praktikals(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Rotjijatau:
When I saw this photo, I was amazed
Baba has always been classy. But the same cannot be said about the Otuoke ogogoro master who had no shoes

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by seguno2: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2017
blackaxe78:
Jonathan and his cronies finished Nigeria!

Such that Buhari had money for bailout to states as soon as he was sworn into office on May 29, 2015?
Are you okay?
I mean, are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by seguno2: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Seguntimmy:
So, papa also enjoy life as a military man, eating while a wine glass is also on the standby to be gulped.
But, many Nigerians can't do that now that the economy has downslided because of....,..........,........
U knw d rest

....because of Buratai and his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by matrixA(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari eating gworo and drinking burukutu, vegetable cow and evil murderer
FURISH FOOL. I thought you had been released from hospital
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by nkemdi89(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Did anyone noticed he wasn't wearing his cap when eating? That's one of the rule in force, its a mark of respect and allegiance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by blessudu1(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Wen he was a brigadier general
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by malakus(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2017
ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Officer in charge grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by 4kizo(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:
The good old days, I could remember when I was younger, I'd watch home movies with my brother, we'd laugh and play but I'm getting older and I can't get back those days where things were simple like eating rice and beans, playing video games, mom telling me what to do. What I'm trying to say is that life keeps getting boring as time passes, I miss the good old days, things have changed, I've changed.
exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman... grin grin

The pix justified that Buhari is indeed a god of hardship, the table where his rice and beans with a tumbler of stout is being attended to, said it all grin grin

He should stop saying that he never took alcohol... grin grin
Dat thing look like Pepsi or Coke
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Kingbuhari(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Five star general that chased out of aso rock by rats

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by morbeta(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Dat thing look like Pepsi or Coke

Back in the days, you don't drink coke or Pepsi with tumbler : grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Na wine be dat or Coke? grin

Seguntimmy:
So, papa also enjoy life as a military man, eating while a wine glass is also on the standby to be gulped.
But, many Nigerians can't do that now that the economy has downslided because of....,..........,........
U knw d rest
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by bigtt76(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Respect and alliegence to the food or what naaaa? The rule/etiquette is you don't wear a cap while indoors

nkemdi89:
Did anyone noticed he wasn't wearing his cap when eating? That's one of the rule in force, its a mark of respect and allegiance.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by ochulojohnson: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Nigerian soldier
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Teco2(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2017
That's my mentor.... the incorruptible General
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Abudu2000(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Jirate:

How About This?
lol, the word "how about this" doesnt bring good grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by vioment: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2017
The most dignified thing this man can do is quit. Keep the leadership standard high. How can you just up and leave without any explanation for months, and to go to another fking country and be spied upon while you discuss serious matters. It is treason. A managing director that does something similar in a cooperation, will be fired. Use your brain and fire yourself or quit.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by espn(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:
The good old days, I could remember when I was younger, I'd watch home movies with my brother, we'd laugh and play but I'm getting older and I can't get back those days where things were simple like eating rice and beans, playing video games, mom telling me what to do. What I'm trying to say is that life keeps getting boring as time passes, I miss the good old days, things have changed, I've changed.
That's right. You simply facing the reality of life at this stage. When one has to struggle for survival.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by mimifrancis84: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2017
He looked more decent then than now......... May allah and God strengthen him in his pursuit of unity, peace and progress of this great nation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Elbowroom: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari eating gworo and drinking burukutu, vegetable cow and evil murderer

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by nairayouthcom(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman... grin grin

The pix justified that Buhari is indeed a god of hardship, the table where his rice and beans with a tumbler of stout is being attended to, said it all grin grin

He should stop saying that he never took alcohol... grin grin

See mumu... Tell me it is only alcohol that has this color... Can't it be coffee...?
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by nkemdi89(f): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
bigtt76:
Respect and alliegence to the food or what naaaa? The rule/etiquette is you don't wear a cap while indoors

Ask questions if you don't know, abeg no be fight.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by IstandWitBuhari: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Those that looted us dry over the years
.especially oga Jonah

Must you display your stupidity and zombiesm on every thread??

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by modsfucker: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2017
akthedream:
Ahhh... Igbo Jews won't like this

You mean it?

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by stevecantrell: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:

Its all about the mid-eighties, some good times those were...I miss it too.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by banmee(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:

Good old days and video game do not go together. Are you talking about the 90's and 2000's.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by morbeta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairayouthcom:

See mumu... Tell me it is only alcohol that has this color... Can't it be coffee...?

Why are u angry......is Buhari your father? if na alcohol will heaven fall? Anumanu!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by nothernstar: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
And this makes news. Na waooo for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.