Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? (5554 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) / Do You Prefer Your Pubic Hairs Shaved Or Bushy? / Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Blackhawk01: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2017
Who marriage epp before, pack my bags and leave. undecided
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
cheating doesn't belong to any gender, there are men who don't cheat as there are women who cheat.

Can your dilapidated pussy satisfy one man? Your answer to this question solves the puzzle.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Deicide: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Presydon:
As far as the cheating doesn't extend to the matrimonial home then better he cheats than marry another woman.
Now this is one realistic answer. Thank you so much dear 4 being honest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Avalon316:

Can your dilapidated pussy satisfy one man? Your answer to this question solves the puzzle.
my answer is that you shouldn't find anything wrong with a dilapidated pussy, it's only with such anyone could have birthed a mistake like you

izza simpu sturv. and that's the last of my attention you deserve

5 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Efewestern:

you ladies lack morals, you expect us to clean up your mess.

When a single guy goes after a married woman you will see guys discouraging him, insulting him and making sure he backs out, but if it's ladies, they will advise the single girl to sleep with the married man provided there is money, why are you now complaining ?

Go n tell you fellow ladies to let married men be, am a guy and I don't fancy any married lady, won't even get an erection for any married lady, preach to your fellow girls and let us be.

you totally lost me, are you sure you know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
my answer is that you shouldn't find anything wrong with a dilapidated pussy, it's only with such anyone could have birthed a mistake like you

izza simpu sturv. and that's the last of my attention you deserve

Lol. When the truth hits them, they get angry. Ok, let's see if any guy wouldn't cheat on your used pussy

It's easier for Obasanjo to beat Mayweather than for a man not to cheat on you

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by deafeyez: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=prestigiouslady post=59862391]Of course, yes. I'll surely have a second husband too. There is no harm in sharing.[/quote
hahahahahaha But thou shall not commit adultery.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Women are just too selfish. There was a time I wanted to marry a second wife, my wife fought me and even threatened to leave. But I've been dating DAT lady for a year without my wife knowing and my home was peaceful. Is that not selfishness? All the great men in the old testament had more than one wife. I just pitied d gal because I had already met her people, they knew I was married but was ready to give me their daughter. We now I have no choice than to remain with one woman for peace sake.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by smillingcute(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Non of the above ooooooo
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Marcus01: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Women are just too selfish. There was a time I wanted to marry a second wife, my wife fought me and even threatened to leave. But I've been dating DAT lady for a year without my wife knowing and my home was peaceful. Is that not selfishness? All the great men in the old testament had more than one wife. I just pitied d gal because I had already met her people, they knew I was married but was ready to give me their daughter. We now I have no choice than to remain with one woman for peace sake.
lol that's why you men die before your wives. You think this life is all about sex? Keep cheating. We'll see how you'll end up. You guys will do rubbish in your prime and become poor and sickly when you are old. Karma is waiting for you. And trust me, your wife knows you're cheating. She's just waiting for the right time to treat your Bleep up. No wonder kids love their mothers more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Efewestern: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
you totally lost me, are you sure you know what you're saying

yes sure. don't come online and scream men are not faithful, men are cheat, who are they sleeping with? , is it not those small small girls around?, preach to your fellow ladies to beware of married men like the way we preach to our fellow guys.

Avalon316:

Lol. When the truth hits them, they get angry. Ok, let's see if any guy wouldn't cheat on your used pussy

It's easier for Obasanjo to beat Mayweather than for a man not to cheat on you

Okon, don't use such word on ladies, it's not nice.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Marcus01:
lol that's why you men die before your wives. You think this life is all about sex? Keep cheating. We'll see how you'll end up. You guys will do rubbish in your prime and become poor and sickly when you are old. Karma is waiting for you. And trust me, your wife knows you're cheating. She's just waiting for the right time to treat your Bleep up. No wonder kids love their mothers more

What are u saying. Someone I went openly to tell that I wanted another wife, so they'll be 2 and live like sisters and she refused, if I like cheating will I think of marrying her?

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Efewestern:

yes sure. don't come online and scream men are not faithful, men are cheat, who are they sleeping with? , is it not those small small girls around?, preach to your fellow ladies to beware of married men like the way we preach to our fellow guys.

Okon, don't use such word on ladies, it's not nice.
after the first two lines I didn't bother to read. maybe you wanted to by all means mention me orr you didn't mean to mention me atall.

you better stop mentioning people in a hurry, or learn to read and comprehend first because I never said all men are cheat but I will never be the one making excuse for a cheat either.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Marcus01: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

What are u saying. Someone I went openly to tell that I wanted another wife, so they'll be 2 and live like sisters and she refused, if I like cheating will I think of marrying her?
just put yourself in her shoes. Do not do what you can't take. How would you feel if it was the other way? If she told you there's a guy she likes and she wants you guys to be like brothers. How would u feel? Or you think your wife is not seeing those hot guys with six packs? Finer and richer men? She sees them. But it's all abt self control. You should have remained single if you knew a woman won't be enough for you. It's not by force to marry. All those sweet words u told her when you were courting. You promised to always love her. Didn't you? Now you want another wife. I really don't know how some of you men think. Treat your wife as you'd love to be treated. You're cheating. And def God won't answer your prayers. Cus the prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto God. Check yourself well. I'm sure you're not doing well financially. Cus God is not happy with you. You made a vow with your wife. Be faithful. Or you divorce her. It is very simple

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Oyindidi(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
None of the above
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Marcus01:
just put yourself in her shoes. Do not do what you can't take. How would you feel if it was the other way? Or you think your wife is not seeing those hot guys with six packs? Finer and richer men? She sees them. But it's all abt self control. You should have remained single if you knew a woman won't be enough for you. It's not by force to marry. All those sweet words u told her when you were courting. You promised to always love her. Didn't you? Now you want another wife. I really don't know how some of you men think. Treat your wife as you'd love to be treated. You're cheating. And def God won't answer your prayers. Cus the prayers of a sinner is a sinner unto God. Check yourself well. I'm sure you're not doing well financially. Cus God is not happy with you. You made a vow with your wife. Be faithful. Or you divorce her. It is very simple

Well, don't play judge. There is no crime anywhere against taking a second wife. You have totally ignored the topics question, in fact no lady answered the question, "would you prefer your husband to cheat or marry a second wife" , and no lady answered the question. I am not broke financially FYI, I only wanted to assist a lady with a good heart who happens to be a colleague, marriageable but still single, she wasn't broke and wouldn't pose a financial burden. But ladies in their selfishness made life miserable for me, in fact I suffered grately. I am no more considering that for now, as I want my peace.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Marcus01: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Well, don't play judge. There is no crime anywhere against taking a second wife. You have totally ignored the topics question, in fact no lady answered the question, "would you prefer your husband to cheat or marry a second wife" , and no lady answered the question. I am not broke financially FYI, *I only wanted to assist a lady with a good heart who happens to be a colleague*, marriageable but still single, she wasn't broke and wouldn't pose a financial burden. But ladies in their selfishness made life miserable for me, in fact I suffered grately. I am no more considering that for now, as I want my peace.
lol u wanted to help a lady with a good heart. Do you know how many single men that are out there too without wives. But your wife is not saying she wants to help them. The topic should not even be up for discussion cus it doesn't make any sense. And thank God you stopped considering it. Cus the lives of men that do that don't usually turn out well. They get old and rejected. Even the kids end up abandoning them. Just focus on your wife, if she's doing anything bad. Talk to her. And pls don't giv your poor wife any std. There are so any diseases out there. God won't forgive you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Marcus01:
just put yourself in her shoes. Do not do what you can't take. How would you feel if it was the other way? If she told you there's a guy she likes and she wants you guys to be like brothers. How would u feel? Or you think your wife is not seeing those hot guys with six packs? Finer and richer men? She sees them. But it's all abt self control. You should have remained single if you knew a woman won't be enough for you. It's not by force to marry. All those sweet words u told her when you were courting. You promised to always love her. Didn't you? Now you want another wife. I really don't know how some of you men think. Treat your wife as you'd love to be treated. You're cheating. And def God won't answer your prayers. Cus the prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto God. Check yourself well. I'm sure you're not doing well financially. Cus God is not happy with you. You made a vow with your wife. Be faithful. Or you divorce her. It is very simple

Did you just write that God won't answer his prayers because he is cheating on the wife.

Will God answer the prayer of you girls that have sex before marriage, commit abortion (murder) etc. ? Or you girls don't understand that abortion is murder. Most of you naija girls are murderers( have had abortion). Which is a bigger sin eh? Murder or formication?

You are not just intelligent. Typing 100 lines and making no sense won't sell your dumb post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Marcus01: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Marcus01: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Avalon316:

Did you just write that God won't answer his prayers because he is cheating on the wife.

Will God answer the prayer of you girls that have sex before marriage, commit abortion (murder) etc. ? Or you girls don't understand that abortion is murder. Most of you naija girls are murderers( have had abortion). Which is a bigger sin eh? Murder or formication?

You are not just intelligent. Typing 100 lines and making no sense won't sell your dumb post.
ode. Even the married man I wrote the post for replied with sense. You're just too dumb. Two people went before God to take oath and before witnesses to promise to stay together for better for worse. And one is cheating. You think God is happy with him? It doesn't even have to be financially. But their end is always terrible. You're talking abt girls sleeping with men. Are the girls married? Did they promise anybody to be loyal. If you know you won't follow ur vows, you don't have any business with bn married. Just stay on your own and have so many girls. Likewise ladies too. If you won't be faithful, stay single. We have enough miserable things to deal with in this country. Everything shouldn't be sex sex. Ur mates are discovering things. Helping the needy. You're talking abt having another wife.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by prestigiouslady: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

How about she brings in another man, so you'll live like brothers when you bring the lady

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Avalon316:

That's why I told her not to judge. Because she is not God. My grandfather married 3 wife's and he was quite wealthy and a good man. A woman married a man who she knows is from a polygamous home, now d guy wants to marry a second wife she is blocking him. When we where marrying whe said she doesn't have any problem with it. But I will never marry a second wife again because if I do I may not leave long, because women can be dangerous.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
prestigiouslady:

How about she brings in another man, so you'll live like brothers when you bring the lady

It has never been dat way.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by ashewoboy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
will my husband prefer if I quietly cheat or just let him know he is sharing

that's how your question sounds in reverse

why are women fond of threatening mean with cheat when men cheat? as a wife, are you supposed to cheat? you should be faithful to your husband whether he cheats or not.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by ashewoboy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nonsense question..then I opt for a divorce.

una no get chillcheesy.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
ashewoboy:

una no get chillcheesy.
lol..yes naa
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by prestigiouslady: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
The irony of it is that A guy can do a woman wrong, treat her badly, violate her and for some reason only known to that woman she'll still stick by his side. But when the tables are turned, it's like SOME guys are not trying to give their woman the same love or consideration. If she does him wrong then that guy feels so "violated"... Some guys will dance with another woman or flirt with another woman at the club and when his woman gets upset he'll be like "it isnt nothing baby, it's just harmless" and expect her to be cool with it, but if his woman flirts or dances with other guys that same man of hers is going to get offended and be like "what the hell is wrong with you, you don't respect me". A guy will cheat on his woman, get caught and then expect his woman to forgive him, because after all he "loves" her and he's "sorry".... But if his woman cheats on him he finds it impossible to forgive her, she did him so wrong, it's unforgivable, she's a slut and he can't take her back because she hurt him so much. A guy will move on and find a new girl in a few days and that's okay... But if his woman moves on as quick, he'll call her a LovePeddler and say she never loved him. If you as a man are not willing to treat your woman or act towards your woman in the same manner or do the things for her that you expect her to do for you, then you dont have any right to expect or demand anything from her. If you can't do it for her, then she shouldn't do it for you. There's a reason men can't deal with women doing the same thing to them… Because deep down you KNOW it's WRONG.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by ashewoboy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Marcus01:

what's wrong with ladies in this 2017? this is nigeria, a woman is not allowed to do such.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
ashewoboy:

why are women fond of threatening mean with cheat when men cheat? as a wife, are you supposed to cheat? you should be faithful to your husband whether he cheats or not.
cheesy nawa o, so asking you your own questions in reverse is now a threat but it's so easy to throw it to ladies.

now I believe men prefer lies more than they are willing to admit. I should have just said. "yes yes please cheat on me as long as you don't bring her home" (like that new monicker in pg1 cheesy ) so that y'all will like me. cheesy cheesy

I'll try that next time
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Marcus01: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
ashewoboy:

what's wrong with ladies in this 2017? this is nigeria, a woman is not allowed to do such.
lol. U think it was then that women didn't go to school and all they had was the peanuts given to them by their husbands. Things are changing bruh. And if you're using technology discovered by the west, u should go all the way. U cnt filter it and take the one you want. Things are changing. Women are getting empowered. Bn divorced is not a crime. Nobody should be allowed to stay with a cheating husband. You sit your kids down and tell them their dad is an ass hole and you're leaving him cus he's cheating and he can giv you std which can lead to your death. Women are allowed to do whatsoever they want to do. Stop living in stone age bro. Things are changing. Nobody should be cheated on and treated badly emotionally. We all deserve to be happy. Remain single If you cnt be faithful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
prestigiouslady:
Of course, yes.
I'll surely have a second husband too.
There is no harm in sharing.
lol men and women can never have equal right .Try that in your next life .l0l
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
prestigiouslady:
Of course, yes.
I'll surely have a second husband too.
There is no harm in sharing.
lol me and women can never have equal right .Try that in your next life .l0l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.