Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? (5492 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) / Do You Prefer Your Pubic Hairs Shaved Or Bushy? / Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Deicide: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
I hear ladies say they can't tolerate a guy that cheats so I just decided to put this question up grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by DarkMagic(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Deicide:
I hear ladies say they can't tolerate a guy that cheats so I just decided to put this question up grin

angry

I am AGAINST cheating...if i am not enaff for u, the door is open..take ur shii out and never come back or i will give that away to homeless ppol wink
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by prestigiouslady: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Of course, yes. I'll surely have a second husband too. There is no harm in sharing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2017
prestigiouslady:
Of course, yes.
I'll surely have a second husband too.
There is no harm in sharing.
grin this thread will be fun

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2017
will my husband prefer if I quietly cheat or just let him know he is sharing

that's how your question sounds in reverse

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Deicide: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

angry

I am AGAINST cheating...if i am not enaff for u, the door is open..take ur shii out and never come back or i will give that away to homeless ppol wink
So you mean you prefer your hubby to take a second wife?

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Deicide: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2017
dingbang:
grin this thread will be fun
cheesy The ladies are running away from the real Question

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Deicide:

cheesy The ladies are running away from the real Question
and we men are running away from the opposition question. wink

5 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Lewaluv(f): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2017
I choose divorce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2017
nonsense question..then I opt for a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

angry

Typical abroad woman mentality.

My dear, in Africa, wives are the ones being kicked outta the house when wahala start. This is Nairaland, not Dollarland. grin

14 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Deicide: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nonsense question..then I opt for a divorce.
Lewaluv:
I choose divorce.
Divorce is not part of the option and besides what if you have a child for him? or two? This na 9ja o
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
Typical abroad woman mentality.

My dear, in Africa, wives are the ones being kicked outta the house when wahala start. This is Nairaland, not Dollarland. grin

I am not surprised with ur typical Nigerian mentality & i dont give a fvck if this reddit or even quora..I will speak my mind.

Regardless of woman's nationality Mr.Pointy D, she must know her worth as a wife & as a woman.We're in 2017 and not in Stone age...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by oceandive: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I am not surprised with ur typical Nigerian mentality & i dont give a fvck if this reddit or even quora..I will speak my mind.

Regardless of woman's nationality Mr.Pointy D, she must know her worth as a wife & as a woman.We're in 2017 and not in Stone age...
Just pray dat something like dat doesn't happen, dis is Nigeria o.. .for d divorce, u wnt get anything and u may even have kids to train, while d hubby is busy smashing his new wife

9 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hey slow down ma'am, we ain't quarrelling. This forum is supposed to be a fun arena, not a boxing ring because actually no one gives a fvck including me.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Lalas247(f): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2017
He will end up dead either way so it's his choice
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
cool
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Chidonc(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2017
what is the difference apart from one is legal cheating the other is not.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

You want to commit murder?. Morning love. cheesy
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Lalas247(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
You want to commit murder?. Morning love. cheesy
Yes ke grin morning kiss
I didn't go church today feel weird sha
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

I cover him with the blood of the lamb, any rat poison cooked for him will get burnt. grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Lalas247(f): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
I cover him with the blood of the lamb, any rat poison cooked for him will get burnt. grin
Kolewerk dear.. god don't protect such Niqqas grin how u dey

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Kolewerk dear.. god don't protect such Niqqas grin his u dey
How do you think Solomon became the wisest and nearly the richest man in history if not with the help of polygamy. Mek una allow us naa, abi ladies of today na enemies of progress? grin

I'm good ma'am.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2017
This OP Question Just Dey Remind Me Of WhywhyOgun grin grin grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
will my husband prefer if I quietly cheat or just let him know he is sharing

that's how your question sounds in reverse

You can't cheat. You are a woman. He owns the dlck so it's his choice to cheat on your fairly used Womanliness.

What is wrong with the women of nowadays? You use your pu55ies anyhow before marriage and still want us to hang on to it forever? That's not gonna happen. Infact, most newly married guys cheat these days, you hardly find one who isn't.

A pussy can't Satisfy a man, the earlier we Africans understand this, the better. Some women are beginning to grasp this while some think that they are too good to share. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Lalas247(f): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
How do you think Solomon became the wisest and nearly the richest man in history if not with the help of polygamy. Mek una allow us naa, abi ladies of today na enemies of progress? grin

I'm good ma'am.
Lol those were back in the days grin it can't work like that now
Only in the NOrth grin dem no kuku care

But trust me no modern day woman will sign up to polygamy maybe the village ones
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes ke grin morning kiss
I didn't go church today feel weird sha
Why are you feeling weird?. I no go too sha. grin
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Presydon: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2017
As far as the cheating doesn't extend to the matrimonial home then better he cheats than marry another woman.

As for those women claiming cheating is unisex... Go and tell your mother that you want to cheat because your husband is cheating like she won't disown you grin

I am in my house come and beat me!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Avalon316:

You can't cheat. You are a woman. He owns the dlck so it's his choice to cheat on your fairly used Womanliness.

What is wrong with the women of nowadays? You use your pu55ies anyhow before marriage and still want us to hang on to it forever? That's not gonna happen. Infact, most newly married guys cheat these days, you hardly find one who isn't.

A pussy can't Satisfy a man, the earlier we Africans understand this, the better. Some women are beginning to grasp this while some think that they are too good to share. Lol.
lol...I'm happy you think this way, I would have a lot to tell you but nah! if you are sensible they would just become advice and you don't deserve advice.
Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by lalanice(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2017
Presydon:
As far as the cheating doesn't extend to the matrimonial home then better he cheats than marry another woman.

As for those women claiming cheating is unisex... Go and tell your mother that you want to cheat because your husband is cheating like she won't disown you grin

I am in my house come and beat me!!!
cheating doesn't belong to any gender, there are men who don't cheat as there are women who cheat.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? by Efewestern: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
lalanice:
cheating doesn't belong to any gender, there are men who don't cheat as there are women who cheat.

you ladies lack morals, you expect us to clean up your mess.

When a single guy goes after a married woman you will see guys discouraging him, insulting him and making sure he backs out, but if it's ladies, they will advise the single girl to sleep with the married man provided there is money, why are you now complaining ?

Go n tell you fellow ladies to let married men be, am a guy and I don't fancy any married lady, won't even get an erection for any married lady, preach to your fellow girls and let us be.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella / Patapaa Can Chop Me For 3 Hours, Girlfriend Reveals. / Olosho I F*cked Ask Me To Go With My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.