Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir (3285 Views)

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir / Is The One Who Dies Of The Coronavirus Disease A Martyr? / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
sura ala ayah 19 grin cheesy grin

Everything else you said is bs cheesy

Now, where is jabatawiya in the Quran shocked
laughing.. For real? laughing..You stoop so low to bring a very dumb proof .. Olodo.. na so albaqir too quote shia in quran......... Let me play along..,accordingly to quran, what does that sufi means? #laughing
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
You need to repair your English language comprehension.
nice to see you eating your words....... You said he should contact ahlu sunnah NOT ABU UTHAYMEEN... o ya explain yourself
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2017
AbdelKabir:

LA hawla wa LA quwwata illa billaahi

WAllaahi you are really disgusting..... Since you have taken your lie to another level by lying against Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala, then I don't think I should be surprised when you lied on imam shaafi'i and myself....

Today is the day of arafah and you are gathering sins upon your back, all for what? To show that you have "hikmah" and "shut" the fool you discussing with?

You are pathetic, by Allaah....
who this is now?. since you decided to opt of if the discuse by not asking my question, why getting involved now?. I was actually expecting u to interject when i posted this. You didnt disappoint me
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:
laughing.. For real? laughing..You stoop so low to bring a very dumb proof .. Olodo.. na so albaqir too quote shia in quran......... Let me play along..,accordingly to quran, what does that sufi means? #laughing
i will play dump and play along too undecided
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
i will play dump and play along too undecided
soro na
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:
soro na
dont have ur time. U and abdelkabir and the other dude who called himself "genius" lack common sense. U all worry about names rather than essense and meaning. Some months back, abdelkabir forced "Akada" from quran on aqeeda no one raised eyebrow.

anyways, names is not the problem. But you all failed to grasp the essence. For instance, we invented "tawasul" but this word is not used in the quran. what is used in quran is wasila but we have no problem with tawasul since they mean same thing.. same thing tassawuf or sufism means ihsan. Neither sufism or tassawuf is mentioned in quran but its essence is used in kitab and sunnah is ihsan. But if u continue to have problems with name, you have a long way to go. Even if u go to hospitals, u will notice changes in names of things compared to 100yrs ago but still mean the same thing.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
who this is now?. since you decided to opt of if the discuse by not asking my question, why getting involved now?. I was actually expecting u to interject when i posted this. You didnt disappoint me

I interjected to emphasise that lying against me is nothing to you because....

A liar against Allaah can lie against anybody....

Just keep heaping sins on your back all to prove "hikmah" which in reality is foolishness....
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
dont have ur time. U and abdelkabir and the other dude who called himself "genius" lack common sense. U all worry about names rather than essense and meaning. Some months back, abdelkabir forced "Akada" from quran on aqeeda no one raised eyebrow.

anyways, names is not the problem. But you all failed to grasp the essence. For instance, we invented "tawasul" but this word is not used in the quran. what is used in quran is wasila but we have no problem with tawasul since they mean same thing.. same thing tassawuf or sufism means ihsan. Neither sufism or tassawuf is mentioned in quran but its essence is used in kitab and sunnah is ihsan. But if u continue to have problems with name, you have a long way to go. Even if u go to hospitals, u will notice changes in names of things compared to 100yrs ago but still mean the same thing.
akada,aqeedah..Olodo ni abdelkabir na.Well,sufi in quran means BOOK..se iwe ni eyin ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion / Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) / How We Should Greet Each Other On عيد /eid:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.