Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts (4262 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Next2Bezee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
xxxcity:

Most Nigerian girls are plain hypocrites.

I watched a video on youtube where people were asked to choose between sex and 30 billion naira. That is, they will stop having sex for the rest of their lives if they are credited now with N30billion. All the girls rejected the offer. They prefer to keep having sex. But they will come to Nairaland and behave like they will die the next minute after sex. Hypocrites.

You can like sex and not be classified as a pervert. Most perverts have only sex of their mind most of the time, they are almosy never satisfied and are the wrong sort to get into a relationship with..because they'd probably cheat.

If you're as wealthy as you imply, you're better off seeking girls off a public forum, heck you should even have a higher success rate then.

Sex is great, many girls that are on Nairaland will probably agree no matter the front they put on. But don't let it define you or be in 100% of the posts you make on here.
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Preetiex:
biko i dont like e-wars & i notice senseless threads are filling romanceland dat y i wrote dat & abt pms,i reply to d right sect of pple.Excuse me angry

jst wait...

1 Like

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
cry if only this advert was from a wealthy woman. we for kill ourselves and die there.

abeg I'm searching for a crazy freaky woman too o.
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Randy91:

jst wait...
lipsrsealed dont quote me again mister
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Preetiex:
lipsrsealed dont quote me again mister

see this one ooooo.....
Gerrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:
cry if only this advert was from a wealthy woman. we for kill ourselves and die there.

hahahahahahaha..... u b Lez.....

I luv ur boldness sha....

I am looking for ur type ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Randy91:

see this one ooooo.....
Gerrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa
Randy boy go to bed cool
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Shol3(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Funny thread cheesy
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Preetiex:
Randy boy go to bed cool

this gal ain't loyal....
who is boy....
all this small children on NL
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:

u a lez?
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by seguncash(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hummm
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by luscioustrish(f): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Okay...this is interesting.
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Preetiex:
u a lez?
yup
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Fadiga24(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
HannahHitler:
yup

I hate lesbians and I feel like........ you
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Shol3:
Funny thread cheesy

u look funny too
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2017

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by KizzyyRae(f): 2:39am On Aug 28, 2017
embarassedChristian Grey cheesy Lost me at "need an adventurous sex mate" sad had me at "shower her with gifts" :-{
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by xxxcity: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
KizzyyRae:
embarassedChristian Grey cheesy Lost me at "need an adventurous sex mate" sad had me at "shower her with gifts" :-{

I'd be glad to have you

1 Like

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Randy91:

this gal ain't loyal....

who is boy....

all this small children on NL
if i carry cane wipe ur yansh u go hear weeh for my hand,light out now go to bed boy cool
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Biodun1929(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Preetiex:
if i carry cane wipe ur yansh u go hear weeh for my hand,light out now go to bed boy cool

You want to cane his ass? Hmm! It seems you would like BDSM. I would love to know you.
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Preetiex:

Lolz... I ll pass...

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz... I ll pass...
tongue
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Biodun1929:

You want to cane his ass? Hmm! It seems you would like BDSM. I would love to know you.
oh dear it not wat u tink,i am just having fun kiss
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Biodun1929(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Preetiex:
oh dear it not wat u tink,i am just having fun kiss

I am also just having fun. wink
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Biodun1929:

I am also just having fun. wink
no p

1 Like

Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by BabaRamota1980: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2017
xxxcity:

There's nothing as bad as dying for something you have no passion for. It is terrible

Don't be scared to live out your passion

Guy, be careful. Dont die ahead of your age. Girls are desperate, they will set you up and bring you to ruin. Those who do this business dont advertise it and is for a reason. If this is your call you should start with girls in your locale. Make them grow your network and set up a protective ring around you. Let them waka come....dont go bait them. Careful bro. This is old business but is not done out loud, even though it carries a loud attitude.
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Debutante17: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who's interested in an orgy doing down in Lagos on the 8th of September DM for more info. Or BBM :D8AAE40B
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by dozamethapor(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
real talk?

Preetiex:
if u can try BDSM & i will be d dominant mind u i am very brutal undecided
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by zexy2030(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
xxxcity:

That guy who you don't know but walked up to you and asked you out and you said yes, do you know if he is the one looking for who to give STD to?

I watched a video on youtube where people were asked to choose between sex and 30 billion naira. That is, if they will stop having sex for the rest of their lives if they are credited now with N30billion. All the girls rejected the offer. They prefer to keep having sex
OPONU MITCHEWW, u no get sense at all.
Re: I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
dozamethapor:
real talk?

just joking grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bae Advert!!!... / My Funny Chat With An Amateur Yahoo Boy / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.