Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? (587 Views)

I Am A 27 Year Old Who Only Date Women At Least 10years Older / Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman / How To Date A Nigerian Girl... (woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? by fortunekaura(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
while at work in office an argument started about a man who married a woman that is 10 years older than him without knowing.. Please is that possible, won't you notice it in the long run. Please drop your views.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? by OkuFaba(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Never.... I had this girl 4years older than i am, the moment she started talking marriage, i gently slided outta her life.
Women tend to age faster than men, except the love u both av is real (unlike mine which was all about the puna) if its real marry o, if not slide out like i did cos she'll look like ur mother b4 you reach 50yrs.

In this ur own case, JUJU is involved o
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? by falconey(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Not in this lifetime
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? by thesicilian: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Age should not be the one and only consideration in any relationship or marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

The lady must looking very young than her age but before they get married, getting a license they both need to bring their birth certificate.. grin

Strange that the man didnt see that one.. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/woman That Is 10years Older Than You Without Knowing? by possibilita(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
I love them older so yes I can

(1) (Reply)

I Am In The Mood / Girl Aged 15 Who Poisoned Herself After Breakup With BF Buried (photos) / My 28 Year Old Daughter Doesn’t Approve Of My Girlfriend Who Is Only 4 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.