Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

"Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady (2449 Views)

See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by oluwasegun400: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
A Nigerian Lady On Facebook Claims Dark skinned girls are naturally dirty especially the fat ones.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/27/dark-skinned-girls-are-naturally-dirty-especially-the-fat-ones-facebook-user-says/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lies!!

Black has always been beautiful and black is beautiful.

These are the kind of gals that will mislead other gals to go and bleach their skin.

3 Likes

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
One thing is for sure, bleaching can't take away her inferiority complex.

I'm dark and my skin is always glowing, if a lady think she needs bleaching cream to make herself feel good, then she can go on.

A bleached girl told me she doesn't like dark girls, I told her "oh really, but you are dark" she said "No, am not"

The funniest thing is that I don't even know how she ended up liking me.

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into most ladies and its very bad.
No matter how you are, always love yourself, till you love yourself, nobody will love you.

8 Likes

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by ImDharay: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dundee, and you had to share the dumb post.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rorachy:
One thing is for sure, bleaching can't take away her inferiority complex.

Don't mind her
She doesn't know that being dirty does not have anything to do with ones skin colour

1 Like

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by NairalandCS(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
And who is she ? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wetin dz one dy tlk? angry

4 Likes

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Safiaa(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Shes clearly a dark-skinned girl with a caked face and ott filter. Is she deceiving herself or what. Learn to love your self

1 Like

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by BabaRamota1980: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
That gyal sells bleaching products, she is trying to push sale.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by lilmax(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
funny how people think that pulling people down increases them

loving yourself doesn't mean hating others

she's swimming in inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Just take a look at her complexion, was she born that way?. Idiot!.

With that written English that looks like what a primary school pupil wrote.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Divay22(f): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol
Some people sabi yah dust ehn
It's useless giving her one or two harsh words,because she won't see it.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
wow dark girls are really beautiful. don't know where this one came from.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mtcheeeew... Very shallow post.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Bahddo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
That explains the bleaching. Insecurity wee nor kee some pipo sha.

As for me and my mini-me, we love dark skin.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Attention seeker.
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ladies who bleach their skin are suffering from inferiority complex. Even some even bleach their skin and call it toning.

They all belong to the same category. Awon oniranu gbogbo
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Blackhawk01: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
LOL. Had to wipe off what I wrote earlier, wouldn't want to trigger suicide mission. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Beht, she's mahd undecided
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
angry nonsense
No amount of external validation will give you inner peace

You bleach your skin come dey look for how to justify am

All I see is shiiiii
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by DarkMagic(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
She is trying to justify bleaching
No matter how much u bleach...u can't b white..like perfectly
Instead u will b multicolored like US flag grin
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
all these cheap attention seekers..
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by FroshJaynex(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stupid fool. I have some female friends who bleach and the way they smell atimes irritates mee
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dark skin girls are the best..look at how ugly she is..
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by iamJ(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
welllllll what can i say, only poor black girls smell, those ones that wear cheap clothes, say no to poor women that's all i will say
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by sonofanarchy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lies!!

These are the kind of gals that will mislead other gals to go and bleach their skin.
dark ain't beautiful stop misleading yourselves
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by MrCork: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lies!!

angry
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by MrCork: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
oluwasegun400:
A Nigerian Lady On Facebook Claims Dark skinned girls are naturally dirty especially the fat ones.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/27/dark-skinned-girls-are-naturally-dirty-especially-the-fat-ones-facebook-user-says/

GREAT THREAD!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by MrCork: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lies!!

...change yorr color asap if no man will want u!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Blecool(f): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Orisirisi... Wetin person no go see. Dis kind words no dey enter my body, i'm dark and fat. My smell alone is a fragnance beta dan some perf. Say no to bleachin cream. It makes 1 smell like puppy
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by obojememe: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
she is right...i have a black fat frnd like dt...
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Radiohead6(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
And this is the thread you see 80percent girls commenting, Smh
Re: "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady by Walexsammy(m): 1:20am On Aug 28, 2017
How old are you please

(1) (Reply)

9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. / Bride Strips Naked During Her Wedding After Being Attacked By Evil Spirits / I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.