Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Watch This Hilarious Video Of Ladies Sharing The Sounds They Make During S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch This Hilarious Video Of Ladies Sharing The Sounds They Make During S*x (1142 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Hilarious Video Of Ladies Sharing The Sounds They Make During S*x by donogaga(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
hilarious video
A reporter recently went to the streets of Lagos to ask Nigerian ladies a simple question; “What is your ringtone during s*x with your lover?” and the responses were quite hilarious.

Some ladies who responded to the ‘jamb’ question

Nigerians have always shied away from s*xual topics and conversations in public. However it doesn’t change the fact that everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to their next climax.

Popular online TV, BattaBox sent their reporter, Fluorin YP to the commercial streets of Lagos to find out from ladies what their ring tone is during s*x.

While a young girl said; “ah ahn, oh yeah”, another lady said; “Yes baby, common baby give it to me baby. Don’t be stingy baby”.

A girl said; “I don’t make sound”, while another girl said; “I fit dey make aaahh if e pain me”.

Watch the hilarious video below;

Source: Tori.ng

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/watch-hilarious-video-ladies-sharing-sounds-make-sex.html/amp

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Moniker FriedPlantain ? / Please I Need A Girlfriend / Latest Sex Positions To Improve Emotional Connection With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.