Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (48782 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Barristter07: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Captivator

CAPTIVATOR:

At least you have been liberated from your ignorance to know God is using The Faithful and Discreet slave ( Matt 24:44,45) . if that is all you Gained from this discussion , Am Glad .

If the Bible already tells you God is using and giving spiritual food through the faithful slave Appointed by Christ Jesus , It definitely requires no single brain to have asked the question at bold

Well done Mr Captivator .

When a man doesn't believe in the sayings of God, How will he believe your explanations ?

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Barristter07:
Hairyrapunzel

I still await your response to the two questions coded #A1 and #A2 . Until you respond to that, you are just wasting your time .

Like the way you are wasting your time not being able to quote any bible verse that explicitly states your main doctrine

Still waiting for the verse when you find it let me know
I didn't ask for assumptions or answers to those assumptions. I need a bible verse which states that it is only by joining an organization Christians will obtain salvation.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Barristter07: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like o talk from here till Jericho

Provide the verse that Jesus says that the only way to earn salvation and worship God is by locating the faithful and discrete slave who distributes spiritual food and join them as they are the only channel of communication between God and man?

The Faithful slave distributes food only to His Master's household , If you are not among . Dont worry yourself
D grin grin

Provide the verse that says salvation comet by joining an organization?

Or rather provide the verse in the Bible that says the one and only criterion for salvation is joining an organization?

This thing no suppose hard

Its not hard if you could tell us if the arrangement of Jesus in Matthew 25:44,45 is organized or not ?

Very simple .

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Barristter07:
Captivator

When a man doesn't believe in the sayings of God, How will he believe your explanations ?

Sayings of which God?

When you cannot provide any bible passage that says it is by joining an organization you will be saved or a bible verse that says Christians will need to locate faithful and discrete slave who distribute spiritual food as that is the only way to worship God and earn salvation?

You have still not seen a bible verse?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Barristter07: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Like the way you are wasting your time not being able to quote any bible verse that explicitly states your main doctrine

Still waiting for the verse when you find it let me know
I didn't ask for assumptions or answers to those assumptions. I need a bible verse which states that it is only by joining an organization Christians will obtain salvation.

I know You have understood the point already. Just looking for excuses to remain irresponsible.

Explicitly states like " don't wear mini skirts , don't wear revealing cloths " ? Irresponsibility at its peak

I still await your Rebuttal to Questions coded #A1 and #A2 . okay .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Barristter07:

The Faithful slave distributes food only to His Master's household , If you are not among . Dont worry yourself
D grin grin

Its not hard if you could tell us if the arrangement of Jesus in Matthew 25:44,45 is organized or not ?

Very simple .

Eya no verse
Matthew 24:36-51

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

PARABLE HAS TURNED INTO A PROPHECY

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE VERSE THAT SAYS SALVATION COMETH BY JOINING AN ORGANIZATION

OR
SALVATION COMES BY LOCATING A FAITHFUL AND DISCRETE SLAVE AND WORSHIPPING GOD THROUGH THEM AS THEY ARE THE ONLY MEANS FOR SALVATION
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Barristter07: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hairyrapunzel

Hairyrapunzel:

Eya no verse
Matthew 24:36-51

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge
of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

PARABLE HAS TURNED INTO A PROPHECY

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE VERSE THAT SAYS SALVATION COMETH BY JOINING AN ORGANIZATION

OR
SALVATION COMES BY LOCATING A FAITHFUL AND DISCRETE SLAVE AND WORSHIPPING GOD THROUGH THEM AS THEY ARE THE ONLY MEANS FOR SALVATION
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Barristter07:

I know You have understood the point already. Just looking for excuses to remain irresponsible.

Explicitly states like " don't wear mini skirts , don't wear revealing cloths " ? Irresponsibility at its peak

I still await your Rebuttal to Questions coded #A1 and #A2 . okay .

So your main doctrine the doctrine that you live your life for is not explicitly found in the bible

You condemn Catholics for praying to Mary and believing in purgatory. Yet you are just the same with them #hypocrisy

You just answered my question no such command is given in the Bible

Mind you in some cultures in Africa they expose their breasts and thighs so by your standards it says they are irresponsible
Radical islamists cover their body head to toe according to you it shows they are very responsible.

Judgemental prick no wonder you want to see all non jws slaughtered.

I don't know how or when someone's choice or sense of style became grounds for determining how responsible the person is.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

cool cool cool So you want your Jehovah to slaughter billions of non jws because 5 men gassed 400 jws in Angola?
The only thing is that as long as you have not pointed it out from your own bible that it is the Bibles injunction for non JWs of 5 men to gas 400 JWs in Angola, we continue to doubt your round-about tirades? Show us first.

Shame on you!
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So your main doctrine the doctrine that you live your life for is not explicitly found in the bible You condemn Catholics for praying to Mary and believing in purgatory. Yet you are just the same with them #hypocrisy[b]
You just answered my question no such command is given in the Bible[/b]
[b]Mind you in some cultures in Africa they expose their breasts and thighs so by your standards it says they are irresponsible
[/b]Radical islamists cover their body head to toe according to you it shows they are very responsible.Judgemental prick no wonder you want to see all non jws slaughtered. I don't know how or when someone's choice or sense of style became grounds for determining how responsible the person is.

So those who expose their breasts and thighs are are fulfilling a bible prophecy!...and your interpretation is the reason why JWs must be attacked by a poison gas in Angola, and that is the scriptural interpretation?

Shame on you!
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
Like the way you are wasting your time not being able to quote any bible verse that explicitly states your main doctrine. Still waiting for the verse when you find it let me know
Come to YABA psychiatrist hospital and I will show you how impossible it is for people like you to see any christian doctrines from Rapture (Spiritual Resurrection) to belief in the sanctity of blood or the end of the world or organizational concept or death out of integrity or out martyrdom....no you have become a blood sucking hater of God, justifying and supporting the poisoning of JWs and pretending that you have no knowledge of what you have been doing in your privacy, on the internet and in Nigeria through your cohorts. With no capacity to think properly you are doomed to only one topic on Nairalalnd! Elimination of JWs. Kontinue

Meanwhile, show us where the heinous crimes against the JWs that you are supporting is biblicaly justified?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by oaroloye(m): 5:08am On Sep 06, 2017
SHALOM!

After listening to JEHOVAH'S WITLESS (sic) Messages for years, one would have thought that they should have built up immunity to toxic gas emissions by now...?

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Barristter07: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hairyrapunzel.

I still expect your answers to the questions coded #A1 and #A2 Okay

Hairyrapunzel:

So your main doctrine the doctrine that you live your life for is not explicitly found in the bible

You condemn Catholics for praying to Mary and believing in purgatory. Yet you are just the same with them #hypocrisy

You just answered my question no such command is given in the Bible

Mind you in some cultures in Africa they expose their breasts and thighs so by your standards it says they are irresponsible
Radical islamists cover their body head to toe according to you it shows they are very responsible.

Judgemental prick no wonder you want to see all non jws slaughtered.

I don't know how or when someone's choice or sense of style became grounds for determining how responsible the person is.

At 7:42am on September 01 , you ( Hairyrapunzel) made the statement below:

" I am going to heaven when I die "

Can you show me where it is explicitly stated in the bible ? coded #A3

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Barristter07:
Hairyrapunzel. I still expect your answers to the questions coded #A1 and #A2 Okay. At 7:42am on September 01 , you ( Hairyrapunzel) made the statement below: " I am going to heaven when I die " Can you show me where it is explicitly stated in the bible ? coded #A3

Heaven!!!!!!!!!!
@Hairyrapunzel is it true, you want to go to heaven when U die? grin grin grin
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

After listening to JEHOVAH'S WITLESS (sic) Messages for years, one would have thought that they should have built up immunity to toxic gas emissions by now...?
grin grin grin Smart grin grin grin
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
thomasina:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4858046/amp/Nurses-suspended-opening-body-bag-man-s-joystick.html
Five nurses were suspended for opening a BODY BAG to gawk at the size of a deceased man's genitals

*Five Denver Health Medical Center were suspended for three weeks earlier this year for gaping at a dead patient's privates

*Another nurse overheard them talk about it in May and complaint to superiors, sparking internal investigation

*Four of the five nurses have since returend to work; fifth nurse quit

The incident took place at Denver Health Medical Center between late March and early April, but it was not reported until a month later, according hospital administrators. The Denver Police Department investigated the matter, but ultimately found that no crime has been committed and allowed hospital officials to discipline its snooping staffers internally.
According to a police report, between March 31 and April 3, five nurses working at an unspecified medical unit at Denver Health observed the generously endowed male patient while he was still alive but incapacitated, and also after he passed away, as The Denver Channel first reported, citing an anonymous tipster.
To satisfy their curiosity, the medical staff went so far as to open a body bag to ogle the late patient’s genitals for their size, and then talked about what they had seen among themselves, as a hospital spokesperson has confirmed to the station.

Another nurse who overheard their exchange felt that it was inappropriate and reported it to her superiors on May 8.

In the wake of an internal investigation sparked by the complaint, five nurses were suspended from their jobs for three weeks. Four of the nurses have since returned to work. The fifth nurse is no longer employed by the hospital, but she was not fired, according to officials,'

What can we say about the action of the staff who overheard what the nurses had done and went to snitch on them?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
cantok:

Heaven!!!!!!!!!!
@Hairyrapunzel is it true, you want to go to heaven when U die? grin grin grin

Medicine after death.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Barristter07:
Captivator

Abi sayings of 7 imperfect men in new york.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Medicine after death.
is it true tho grin
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jozzy4: 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
Barristter07:
Hairyrapunzel.

I still expect your answers to the questions coded #A1 and #A2 Okay

At 7:42am on September 01 , you ( Hairyrapunzel) made the statement below:

" I am going to heaven when I die "

Can you show me where it is explicitly stated in the bible ? coded #A3

Caught red handed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 3:13pm On May 27, 2018
Jozzy4:

Caught red handed grin
What's wrong in going to heaven when I die? Abi is it because your governing body members told you heaven is not your place but theirs?
Well I am going to heaven when I die. If you like o catch yourself red handed .
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jozzy4: 7:49am On May 29, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

What's wrong in going to heaven when I die? Abi is it because your governing body members told you heaven is not your place but theirs?
Well I am going to heaven when I die. If you like o catch yourself red handed .

Where was it explicitly stated in the bible that dead people go to heaven , or no verse ?

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 5:21pm On May 29, 2018
Jozzy4:

Where was it explicitly stated in the bible that dead people go to heaven , or no verse ?
Where is it explicatly stated that an organization is the only means to salvation?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Where is it explicatly stated that an organization is the only means to salvation?
grin

You mean it must be explicitly stated, you mean it is implicitly stated?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jozzy4: 1:29am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So no verse explicitly state that when you die you will go to heaven , Eeyah .you based your belief on assumption
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jozzy4: 1:33am On May 30, 2018
cantok:
grin

Hairyrapunzel will ask Jesus to show him where it was explicitly stated in the Hebrew scripture that Jesus the son of Mary is the Messiah . no such verse exist . I guess Peter and others based their beliefs on assumption and speculation . grin grin

With such unserious people, you just have to give them a taste of their own medicine. Which is why I like Barrister07 question to him.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 6:16am On May 30, 2018
Jozzy4:

Hairyrapunzel will ask Jesus to show him where it was explicitly stated in the Hebrew scripture that Jesus the son of Mary is the Messiah . no such verse exist . I guess Peter and others based their beliefs on assumption and speculation . grin grin

With such unserious people, you just have to give them a taste of their own medicine. Which is why I like Barrister07 question to him.

It doesn't change the fact that your organization preaches that billions of non jws aka 99.9% of humans will die because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization.

No matter how you want to put it Bible never said joining an organization was a criteria for getting salvation.

Your number one dogma is not even mentioned in the Bible. You have to believe this because it is being forced into your brain by the leaders of the publishing company. If you tell them that their teaching isn't in the Bible they will consider you apostate, disfellowshipping you and your family and friends will be expected to shun you. An evil cult teaching non biblical doctrines and emotionally blackmailing it's gullible followers to obey it.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 6:22am On May 30, 2018
Jozzy4:

Come and show me where they said joining an organization is the only means to salvation.

I have Bible passages that deal on salvation. In fact as Christians salvation is guaranteed through having faith in Jesus Christ.

Bible gave criteria for salvation. Show me where you got your criterion (joining an organization) from?
Till today not one verse in the Bible supports your evil claim that 99.9% of humans aka 8billion non jws will die because it didn't join a publishing company called watchtower organization.

Be telling me to bring out things found in the Bible to cover up your number one doctrine you are forced to believe in
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 6:41am On May 30, 2018
cantok:
grin

Something as serious as that has to be explicitly stated in the Bible. The criteria for salvation is written down in the Bible. Why would a group go against the Bible's teaching on salvation to preach that only joining the group aka publishing company will guarantee you salvation?
Why will they preach unwavering loyalty to an organization and it's leaders as the only means to salvation to it's members? Is that what the Bible said?
Catholics preach their church is the only means to salvation the way you do yet you call them Babylon the great. Christendom preaches Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life something found in the Bible yet the people who call themselves Bible students say their organization is the only way, the truth and the life something never found in the Bible. Yet these people claim that 99.9% of earth's population will die because they refused to believe something never mentioned in the Bible.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Something as serious as that has to be explicitly stated in the Bible. The criteria for salvation is written down in the Bible. Why would a group go against the Bible's teaching on salvation to preach that only joining the group aka publishing company will guarantee you salvation?
Why will they preach unwavering loyalty to an organization and it's leaders as the only means to salvation to it's members? Is that what the Bible said?
Catholics preach their church is the only means to salvation the way you do yet you call them Babylon the great. Christendom preaches Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life something found in the Bible yet the people who call themselves Bible students say their organization is the only way, the truth and the life something never found in the Bible. Yet these people claim that 99.9% of earth's population will die because they refused to believe something never mentioned in the Bible.

i've read your ref, methinks its contextual
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jozzy4: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

It doesn't change the fact that your organization preaches that billions of non jws aka 99.9% of humans will die because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization.

No matter how you want to put it Bible never said joining an organization was a criteria for getting salvation.

Your number one dogma is not even mentioned in the Bible. You have to believe this because it is being forced into your brain by the leaders of the publishing company. If you tell them that their teaching isn't in the Bible they will consider you apostate, disfellowshipping you and your family and friends will be expected to shun you. An evil cult teaching non biblical doctrines and emotionally blackmailing it's gullible followers to obey it.

Continue to deceive yourself.

Was there organization among first century Christians ?

Are the various congregations organized under the leading of the Apostles or each person are scattered and not organized ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.