Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (236968 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by r231(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
How to Get Your Girlfriend in the Mood in 30 Seconds

Level: Basic PLUS

Let's face it. The longer you stick in a relationship, the duller it becomes. It doesn't matter that you're seeing Megan Fox or dating Salma Hayek. They can have the longest legs, fairest skin, bluest eyes and most dazzling personalities. In fact, your girlfriend may be the hottest girl on the planet. That won't stop the inevitable: eventually, you'll bore each other to death.

The reason is simple. People like variety. Men and women like experiencing new things and that goes for relationships. Has your relationship plumbed the depths of boredom? Do you still get aroused when you're lying unclothed next to each other? Or would you rather read the Wall Street Journal? Don't fret. It's easy to spark a roaring fire and get your girlfriend wet and Hot for you. Try the following tips!

Catch Your Woman Off Guard Do something drastically out of the ordinary, preferably in public. Let's say you're lining up at the cinema and she's itching to see the film. Before it's your turn to enter, dramatically lift her up and carry her to her seat in the same manner newly weds cross the threshold. She will be delighted at the attention and your action will easily spark up the old romance. The more public your display of affection, the more primal the feelings you will arouse.

Talk Dirty But With RespectYour girlfriend won't admit it, but she may have fantasies of being ravished by that tall, dark and handsome rogue. You may be far from the villainous ruffian, but you can play the part. Take opportunities to whisper lines like "If you Can Imagine What I'm thinking of now" during innocent moments like ironing the clothes or washing the dishes. Couple it with suggestive looks and glances at forbidden zones to punctuate the message. Do this at random throughout the day to get her imagination spinning. Her chaste thoughts will turn to lust and take the relationship to a boiling pitch.

Touch Like Your Life Depended On It One thing women wished men did more was to touch them. You see, many women are predominantly kinesthetic. They thrive on human touch and bask in the glow of closeness. Men with their machismo aren't so touchy. They feel it a sign of weakness (except when they cop free feels). Show you're girlfriend you're not like other men. Show her you're sensitive and caring by touching her frequently. Guide her to chairs. Support her back as she enters the elevator. Stroke her nape when she's stressed. Play footsie under the table. And most of all,  give her that comforting shoulder when she's lonely. She'll love you for it.

Make Her Jealous Know why diamonds are so valuable? It's because they're rare! If you're always there for her, you'll be about as valuable as a can of spam. Limit your time with her. It may take some effort, but exert the will to turn down some of her invitations. Go out with your friends. Pursue some hobbies and set up some new enterprises. When she sees that you're busy and a go getter, her perception of you will increase!

Exude the Alpha Male Aura Alpha males are the top dogs. The big guns. If you've played the role of Clark Kent or Peewee Herman the past 2 years of your relationship, chances are, your girlfriend finds you as exciting as a wart extraction. Upgrade your image. Strut with smooth confidence. Occupy more space by standing with feet shoulder width apart. Move slowly but with measured pace. Practice unwavering eyecontact. These are the mannerisms of alpha males- and they're guaranteed to get her thinking of you in less than innocent ways.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by maedan(f): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
You gat it on the touch part. Like the sound of "kinetic". Sometimes ladies just want the emotional touch and not the physical, but men are too sexx-centric tongue.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2010
I do agree, I just like a cuddle but some men dont even know what that means grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by KennyG6(m): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I do agree, I just like a cuddle but some men dont even know what that means grin grin grin
i do know what a cuddle means, come closer make i give u a demo wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by r231(m): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2010
^^^^^ :d ;d :d ;d
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by madlady(f): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2010
@Poster, Kinesthetic shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2010
Kenny_G:

i do know what a cuddle means, come closer make i give u a demo wink
Now thats what im talking about. Cuddles not rubbing and touching grin
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by KennyG6(m): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Now thats what im talking about. Cuddles not rubbing and touching grin
abi ke, u get cuddles then rubbing then touching and then ------------------- wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2010
Kenny_G:

abi ke, u get cuddles then rubbing then touching and then ------------------- wink
I like to stay in the cuddling zone, why do you guys need to take it there and beyond? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by KennyG6(m): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I like to stay in the cuddling zone, why do you guys need to take it there and beyond? tongue tongue tongue tongue
for the same reason i am not an arsenal fan, all play and hardly score enuf goals to win any plaudits, grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2010
@topic: ediot
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 21, 2010
Kenny_G:

for the same reason i am not an arsenal fan, all play and hardly score enuf goals to win any plaudits, grin
Im a cuddle type girl and love Arsenal by the way angry angry angry A high-end club with middle-class players not like the predictable Man U or Chelsea with overpaid players and the same result as Arsenal tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by SEFAGO(m): 3:19am On Feb 21, 2010
Nigerian girls have started cuddling too- wonders shall never end grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by lanray88(m): 3:50am On Feb 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

tufiakwa!!! Laiye Laiye 4 where? Nigerian girls hug and cuddle? Men, they aint gat 'nuff time 4 dt.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by na2day2(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

i am not sure they know what that means, when all they watch is yoruba films lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by chidyke77(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2010
@poster
your post does nt suit our women coz am sure u got it frm net.it may work for d whites coz d wrote it for themselves suiting their culture,behaviour and environment and nt for our women. U talk abt cuddling,elevator,cinema and u knw dat we are nt used to all ths so get d one dat suit our women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by iice(f): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2010
None of these things apply to me undecided
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by daduke2k(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2010
It shldnt , every one has diff turn ons.@sefago, depends on d kind of gurl. @ebonyeyes, 4 ur info MAN U and CHELSEA are nt on d sam level wit arsenal
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by toosoon(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2010
daduke2k:

@ebonyeyes, 4 your info MAN U and CHELSEA are nt on d sam level wit arsenal

Yes you are correct, Man U and Chelsea have more debt to pay than Arsenal,

@topic,

nice one, but you need to break it down to Nollywood mood.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Druss(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Im a cuddle type girl and love Arsenal by the way angry angry angry A high-end club with middle-class players not like the predictable Man U or Chelsea with overpaid players and the same result as Arsenal tongue tongue tongue

Deceive yourself - Arsenal hasnt won a trophy in how many years meanwhile Chelsea and Man Utd have. Typical 'biggs girl' supporter!!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by noblegas2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2010
Druss:

Deceive yourself - [size=20pt]Arsenal hasnt won a trophy in how many years[/size] meanwhile Chelsea and [size=20pt]Man Utd have[/size]. Typical 'biggs girl' supporter!!

i cant shout!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by baslone: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
[size=8pt]Topic transfered to Sports Section![/size]
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Turiano(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2010
An exlent write up.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by henryhemon(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2010
How I love Arsenal cuz they are such a romantic club.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by nairaman66(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
How to Get Your Girlfriend in the Mood in 30 Seconds

All these trips don pass 30 Secs na.. How una see am??

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by 190theclown: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
just imagine wetin r231 dey read online

smh grin grin
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by LeOstrich: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by ITbomb(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sense making
People talk a lot about how to get a girl but when u ve stayed in a committed relationship for an extended period of time things get dull .
Small things like these do matter
Unfortunately most of our young men do not understand any about a true relationship , all they know is to move on when the fantasies have faded.
I don't blame them much, too much hungry girls wey dey throw themselves for BB, recharge and eateries

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by senatorweedman: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
$$$ can get u there in less than a sec. kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
I like this!
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Cosmopolice: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Den shell jus open ha leg and lie on the bed at the end of the day. Is it really worth it. I dont tink my father did all this tins to my mother. Deyv been together for almost 30 yrs now
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
SEFAGO: Nigerian girls have started cuddling too- wonders shall never end grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.