Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! (5509 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
At Rocket Herbals, we have the best natural solutions to most of the problems disturbing your sexual life.
We 're new to Nairaland and we want our products to speak for themselves.

As an introduction, we‘re giving out products worth hundreds of thousand Naira to 10 lucky people that meet our requirements.

We will send our products to 2 people with Gono, 2 people with Staph, 2 people with Watery/Low Sperm Count, 2 People with Premature Ejaculation/Weak Erection, and 2 People with Ulcer.

To qualify you must post a copy of your lab test showing your current status and you must also post update after taking our products.

Those with Premature Ejaculation/Weak Erection may not upload lab test.

Cost of our products.

Gono (male) 30k, (female) 20k,( couple) 40k

Staph (male) 25k,( female) 20k, (couple) 35K

Weak erection/ premature ejaculation 10k

Watery sperm/low sperm count 25k

Ulcer 15k

If you're interested, post your lab test here (cover your name and other particulars) then contact us via whatsapp on 07067952006

Note: You will pay for the waybill to send you the products.

After the treatment, you re expected to come back and tell the world if the product is effective or not.
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
she will scream your name

1 Share

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
mine is too thick, any solution?
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Spark up your relationship

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Women hate it when you spill after 2 minutes...

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
She will keep coming back again, again and again...

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Babies are special gift from God

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by amuokuko: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
In reference to ur price variation, re u insinuating that male Gono nd Staph re foreign while that of d ladies re Local

Me Ayam not understanding d variation ooo..

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
No, Male treatment includes products to boast your manpower after treatment of the infection

amuokuko:
In reference to ur price variation, re u insinuating that male Gono nd Staph re foreign while that of d ladies re Local

Me Ayam not understanding d variation ooo..
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
As requested attached are the lab result

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2017
From Your result, you have Staph infection (Staphylococcus Aureus) which has resulted to Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Watery/Low Sperm Count and Mobility. If these re not not properly and urgently treated, you may not be able to impregnate a woman. But the good news is we have solutions for all.

However, our free offer covers only one of these per person. Choose one, and we will send you the drugs for it. If you re satisfied, you can pay for others.

shalom55:
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by nelszx: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
shalom55:

My brother if you can go to another lab for options sake please do. Whoever wrote this result looks like a quack
I'd advise you use a second opinion laboratory result.
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
IVE DONE SEVERAL TEST DEY CAME OUT SAME
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
OK. Let me have the drugs for Staph
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ok, we will send u the products tomorrow. Note: you will pay for the waybill

shalom55:
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
RocketHarbalTea:
From Your result, you have Staph infection (Staphylococcus Aureus) which has resulted to Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Watery/Low Sperm Count and Mobility. If these re not not properly and urgently treated, you may not be able to impregnate a woman. But the good news is we have solutions for all.

However, our free offer covers only one of these per person. Choose one, and we will send you the drugs for it. If you re satisfied, you can pay for others.

Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
RocketHarbalTea:
Ok, we will send u the products tomorrow. Note: you will pay for the waybill

ok payment before delivery or on delivery?
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
shalom55:

ok payment before delivery or on delivery?

i have transffered the waybill payment. So how soon do i get it. i prefer God is Good Transport.
Thanks
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by ipobarecriminals: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
u get melicine for lower back pain and fibroid
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
We will send it today. Expect it to arrive tomorrow evening

shalom55:

i have transffered the waybill payment. So how soon do i get it. i prefer God is Good Transport.
Thanks
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2017
No for now.

ipobarecriminals:
u get melicine for lower back pain and fibroid
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by ipobarecriminals: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2017
RocketHarbalTea:
No for now.
ok thanks.
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2017
RocketHarbalTea:
We will send it today. Expect it to arrive tomorrow evening

OK THANKS. SEND THE WAYBILL NUMBER
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by Samakus(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Following
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Your parcel has been sent. Check ur whatsapp for the parcel number

It will arrive tomorrow evening, Go Sunday morning to their terminal with the parcel number to claim it

shalom55:

OK THANKS. SEND THE WAYBILL NUMBER
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Parcel Contains ROCKET ST1 and ST2 which will last for 2 weeks

ROCKET ST3 is not in Stock now. We will send it next week.

We will however send you a comprehensive guide on how to use the drugs when you receive them.

At Rocket Herbals, We care, God Heals...
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2017
RocketHarbalTea:
Your parcel has been sent. Check ur whatsapp for the parcel number

It will arrive tomorrow evening, Go Sunday morning to their terminal with the parcel number to claim it

medication picked up yesterday (Sunday) and instruction too
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by shalom55: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2017
shalom55:

medication picked up yesterday (Sunday) and instruction too
tanks too muc
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
No mention... It's a privilege to be in a position to help humanity. Pls take the drugs according to the instruction.

shalom55:

tanks too muc
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by Sunnyking7(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
I came across this yesterday night. Please could I still be lucky to benefit from the treatment of weak erection /premature ejaculation? God bless you.
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by RocketHarbalTea: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Send us ur location via whatsapp

Sunnyking7:
I came across this yesterday night. Please could I still be lucky to benefit from the treatment of weak erection /premature ejaculation? God bless you.
Re: We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! by Sunnyking7(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Okay sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / OMG! Unilag Female Student Posts Her Nude On Facebook (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.