Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50866 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by christopher123(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Its over-civilization that is worrying some of our men. Because we are educated so they think culture should be relegated.
We need to make it known to them. These Igbo women steal our children away from us, I've seen it happen too many times.
Do you mind those greedy Igbo women. We know they love money more than life so they will always go for the rich ones.
I don't care what anyone calls it "tribalist, supremacist" whatever. Let them stay on their own.
That's how they will steal our cultural values and call it theirs. See how they've started stealing Agbada too.
Bloody copycats. They can't produce anything original.

Don't blame the Igbo women...blame Yoruba men that don't find their women cool and Yoruba women must up their games
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:

Comradespade, you should rather be called 'Comradewrapper'. Was the heat too much for your main account that you had to switch to this

HEHE BROS I DON TELL YOU NA, I NO DEY FOLLOW UGLY THINGS TALK grin grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

HEHE BROS I DON TELL YOU NA, I NO DEY FOLLOW UGLY THINGS TALK grin grin

So, he was mixing you up with me? Lol cheesy grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

So, he was mixing you up with me? Lol cheesy grin

LOL NO MIND THE UGLY FOOL O. MAKE I GO GRAB POPCORN grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL NO MIND THE UGLY FOOL O. MAKE I GO GRAB POPCORN grin

Alright, boss grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
fishscales:

You don't mean it! What's the price, prices!

Bad Mona Lisa Slide with my people Pink slip for the ride, but what's in the trunk, it's illegal Came from dimes, no cosigns You can read between the lines Like a pro skater did my own grinds

cheesy grin
you, my man..is lit!!!!! cool
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
ritababe:

he is not lying? I really don't know why man city bought him.
Saw it on sky sports news Pep Guardola's Brother is his agent,highest goal scorer in the Austrian League with one of those Salzburg teams,bought by city and loaned out to Girona fc from Catalonia,the Guardiola's home town. All na connect,na who know man na em dey help man.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by wtfcoded: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Greedy guy.
How this guy take enter south east sef undecided
She's even heavily pregnant angry angry
Why Afonjas no too dey gbadu their women? undecided
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by nenajanek: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2017
pure anger from that guy cos she's Igbo.... soriiiiiii....love no get tribe.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Menh: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2017
Yoruba and Igbo will continue to marry themselves it's a face we have to accept.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
How old is this guy then? 20? grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Are you okay? undecided
What is this one saying?
How many Yoruba women do you see marrying Igbo men? Very rare. That's because they turn down Igbo men.

But it's these greedy Igbo women who will say yes to a Yoruba man despite all what they claim their men to be.
Greedy things stay the fvck with your "successful" men and leave ours alone. They didn't force you to say yes leave them alone.
always igbo vs yoruba tantrums on nl..but then the highest inter tribal marriage in naija is igbo vs yoruba.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

always igbo vs yoruba tantrums on nl..but then the highest inter tribal marriage in naija is igbo vs yoruba
Our mission is stop that. undecided
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
deedeedee1:

Tell your Igbo women to stay on their lane.
We no want una.
Fucckking Biafrans!
u dont want dem and u kip gettin married to dem Or do dy now force men into marriage.. If only u guys knew how stupid u seem when being tribalistic .
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

always igbo vs yoruba tantrums on nl..but then the highest inter tribal marriage in naija is igbo vs yoruba.
ashin eh..,it just shows dat nl is becomin useless with des tribalistic idiot..... I hav frnds who r igbo and yoruba and dy r close.. Who even cares about d tribe u com from des days...its only nl u see des bunch of jobless gays jumpin in every threads and spewin trash on tribes.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stellie:
ashin eh..,it just shows dat nl is becomin useless with des tribalistic idiot..... I hav frnds who r igbo and yoruba and dy r close.. Who even cares about d tribe u com from des days...its only nl u see des bunch of jobless gays jumpin in every threads and spewin trash on tribes.......
yea the igbo vs yoruba tribal bashing is getting old here cheesy.for real if u follow d tribal war for here u will think the yorubas and igbos hate each other...but step outside u will see the yorubas and igbos cant do without each other cheesy.when a yoruba man wan marry outside im tribe there"s a 99 percent chance na igbo girl he dey marry.more and more yoruba men dey run after igbo babes..likewise igbo guys now chyking yoruba babes cheesy.so i wonder wetin all these tribal E-lords dey yarn about

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Our mission is stop that. undecided
mission impossible

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Elxandre:

I don't know how you people still have this Neanderthal worldview in the 21st century.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was an Austrian migrant to the US at the age of 20, he became California's Governor several years later.
America knows the value of multiculturalism, hence you see many of the Top tech companies being headed by Asians.

You people forget that we belong first to the human race before the tribal and racial classification.
We obviously aren't ready to leave the gutters in terms of civilisation, else something as mundane as intertribal marriage would be a non issue.

You people should get some sense!
gbam!

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Igbo Ladies are the hottest.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Mysselff2: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2018
orikzz:
d same under 17 guy 4yrs ago . ...Nigeria we hail thee..

Was it 4 years ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.