Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50857 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
You need to increase the rate 'cause your life revolve around that relationship. cheesy
i can smell ur jealousy from here am i the first, why are you so pained?

kimbraa:
Lol, grin
He doesn't understand the dangers of making someone feel you need them too much in a relationship. It's like seeing teenagers in love.
dont worry she will answer you, iamkashybaby, she claims that am too inlove with you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that my life revolves around us.

4 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
i can smell ur jealousy from here am i the first, why are you so pained?

dont worry she will answer you, iamkashybaby, she claims that am too inlove with you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that my life revolves around us.
I knew you'll come up with that jealous BS!. I can't stand you so why should I be jealous?. You must be thinking highly of yourself then. cheesy

Kid!.

8 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
once u see my mata, ur mouth go open

such a fan

jst because u dey shag this old looking runaway African oyibo pussy...iamkashybaby....and you think you ve a say here.....

Idiat....u better hustle real hard and stop looking 4 sme1 to deceive to give u green card...

u still want talk

jst wait

14 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
yea they should be posting more of yoruba/igbo marriage in here cos this afonja vs ipob bashinng for nairaland don too much cheesy.lovely looking family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2017
lefulefu:
yea they should be posting more of yoruba/igbo marriage in here cos this afonja vs ipob bashinng for nairaland don too much cheesy.lovely looking family.

lefulefu.... this iamj guy thinks he has arrived because he is shagging one old looking lady iamkashybaby here....

o boy,u sure say,we no put this guy where he belongs
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
I knew you'll come up with that jealous BS!. I can't stand you so why should I be jealous?. You must be thinking highly of yourself then. cheesy

Kid!.

If u cant stand him, then leave him...but it only shows here that u keep wailing up and down about us...

Dont bring me in with ur unnecessary shading..Mind ur business...u called him kid then what u called yourself?

7 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Randy91:

lefulefu.... this iamj guy thinks he has arrived because he is shagging one old looking lady iamkashybaby here....

o boy,u sure say,we no put this guy where he belongs

Dont quote me with ur BS! I do not have time with nonentity like u...

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

If u cant stand him, then leave him...but it only shows here that u keep wailing up and down about us...

Dont bring me in with ur unnecessary shading..Mind ur business...u called him kid then what u called yourself?
Look at this one?. I should leave the fool you're dating for making a stupid claim?.

Who's even in your shitty relationship of a business?. Get lost!.

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Dont quote me with ur BS! I do not have time with nonentity like u...

Heediat...u came to a forum that belongs to Nigerians to me Nonentity....##Jeeezzzz!!!!

may madness run in ur entire generation..

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Look at this one?. I should leave the fool you're dating for making a stupid claim?.

you will regret tonight i promise you
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Randy91:

Heediat...u came to a forum that belongs to Nigerians to me Nonentity....##Jeeezzzz!!!!

may madness run in ur entire generation..

nobody mentioned you go and sleep biko
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
you will regret tonight i promise you
You'll regret the next foolish mention you give me. grin

Kid!.

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
You'll regret the next foolish mention you give me. grin

Kid!.
why are you pained? Why bring up kashy?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
nobody mentioned you go and sleep biko

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
why are you pained? Why bring up kashy?
Pained fa!. grin
You must be deluded to assume I'm pained at whoever you date. Who're you sef to begin with?.

7 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2017
People dont just knw how to mind their biz, no worry e go clear soon for u lipsrsealed
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:

And look at yourself..Who can stand with ur shitty attitude? U dont even know how to respect urself at all...im not surprised ur throwing tantrums here and there coz obviously you are a kid.

7 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Pained fa!. grin
You must be deluded to assume I'm pained at whoever you date. Who're you sef to begin with?.
who am i? And u have been on all my threads? Mentioned me thousands of times, fought me countless times, other people insult u, u form matured and leave them, when its me u want to die, i dont want to wear uniform if not lipsrsealed just say leave kashy and my relationship out of ur mouth

9 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

And look at yourself..Who can stand with ur shitty attitude? U dont even know how to respect urself at all...im not surprised ur throwing tantrums here and there coz obviously you are a kid.
Throwing tantrums at what?. grin
You're just another deluded woman who thinks I give a fùck at her e-affairs. You should have told the fool you're now dating never to mention me on NL since I think he's pussy-whipped and such retaliation would pain you to the bone marrow.

Kashybaby or whatever you're called, wake up!. It's Jude. cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
who am i? And u have been on all my threads? Mentioned me thousands of times, fought me countless times, other people insult u, u form matured and leave them, when its me u want to die, i dont want to wear uniform if not lipsrsealed just say leave kashy and my relationship out of ur mouth
You don't give me bans and want peace 'cause I never mentioned you in the first place. Here I was correcting that thing you call a brain that never functions @ telling the lady she's ugly and to think the person you're dating thinks it's cool then you suit each other.

Cry me a river, Jude. @have been quoting you. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Throwing tantrums at what?. grin
You're just another deluded woman who thinks I give a fùck at her e-affairs. You should have told the fool you're now dating never you mention me on NL since I think he's pussy-whipped and such retaliation would pain you to the bone marrow.

Kashybaby or whatever you're called, wake up!. It's Jude. cheesy

You shud wake up! Yes thats JUDE...and u have no right to tell me what shud i tell him..

U dont exist on us but u keep wailing here and there obviously ur attention seeker & obsessed with his mentions.

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
You don't give me bans and want peace 'cause I never mentioned you in the first place. Here I was correcting that thing you call a brain that never functions @ telling the lady she's ugly and to think the person you're dating thinks it's cool then you suit each other.

Cry me a river, . @have been quoting you. cheesy
how many times have u said that u will never mention me and still mentioned me?

How many times have u said that u never comment on my threads and still did?

How many times have you said that u will never fight me and still did?

Benita grow up abeg, leave my relationship out of ur hate

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ & iamkashybaby(McGregor) Vs Kimbraa(May weather)

current score....5 vs 10...

more pls....
it's too late to give up.....wake up dude!!!...Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You shud wake up! Yes thats JUDE...and u have no right to tell me what shud i tell him..

U dont exist on us but u keep wailing here and there obviously ur attention seeker & obsessed with his mentions.

You don't move from sane people to insane people. I hate stupid people on NL and your boyfriend happens to be one.

Don't mistake that for obsession 'cause he isn't my type of guys and can't be. Perhaps he's too dumb for me and indeed sounds like one even by his comments.

You can now fùck off!.

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
how many times have u said that u will never mention me and still mentioned me?

How many times have u said that u never comment on my threads and still did?

How many times have you said that u will never fight me and still did?

Benita grow up abeg, leave my relationship out of ur hate
You're begging now. You shouldn't have called the mods and I would have kept ignoring you like I have been doing.

Anyway, the both of you could now shove off. Have work to go to tomorrow. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
You're begging now. You shouldn't have called the mods and I would have kept ignoring you like I have been doing.

Anyway, the both of you could now shove off. Have work to go to tomorrow. cheesy
pls dont mention me again and i wouldnt, this is my last mention to you ever till we both leave this earth, i swear it, goodbye benita

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
pls dont mention me again and i wouldnt, this is my last mention to you ever till we both leave this earth, i swear it, goodbye benita
I've heard that before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Jostico:

You're so foolish. na Garri full your brain
hahahahaha i haf died,. U r just lyk telemundo oo.. Cus right now am feeling ur passion

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Stellie:
hahahahaha i haf died,. U r just lyk telemundo oo.. Cus right now am feeling ur passion

hope you r enjoying the match...lolz
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by brightalo17: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Una no dey shame for NL again. Smh

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Thumbs up man. Beautiful family
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2017
ritababe:

he is not lying? I really don't know why man city buy him.
Bought

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.