Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50706 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Menh: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pictures Of Man City Player Kayode And His Beautiful Igbo Wife Ezinne & Lovely Kids

Manchester City striker Olanrewaju Kayode, his wife Ezinne Dora Kayode and adorable children.

Nairaland e-warriors shouting Afonja, Igbos up and dan hope you are seeing this?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by orikzz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
d same under 17 guy 4yrs ago . ...Nigeria we hail thee..

34 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Jostico: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
decent looking guy see who u go marry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're so foolish. na Garri full your brain

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jostico:

k

Person like u dey insult me and u expect me to vex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mancity ke? op u don go smoke again abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Davash222(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
Wasted sperm.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Davash222:

Wasted sperm.
dry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Menh: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
uzoormah:

He his a Man City player on loan at Girona.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by ritababe(f): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:

shot up

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by ritababe(f): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
orikzz:
d same under 17 guy 4yrs ago . ...Nigeria we hail thee..

what do you expect na?

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Menh:

He his a Man City player on loan at Girona.
Hmmm...when did man city nw buy him.. i didnt see it online b4.. sorry sha
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by ritababe(f): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
uzoormah:

he is not lying? I really don't know why man city bought him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
m
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
ritababe:

he is not lying? I really don't know why man city buy him.
Mancity no get sense.. lemme google it

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
amuokuko:

Why is it that guyz with ugly mother nd sisters hate on other beautiful ladies
ritababe:

shot up

too high to respond, try to mention me again next year
[img]https:///media/5-10-2016/Uh_YXv.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
ritababe:

he is not lying? I really don't know why man city buy him.
Its 2ru i jux confirmed it..na wa o

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jostico:

As in eh, he needs deliverance.

15 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
As in eh, he needs deliverance.
once u see my mata, ur mouth go open

such a fan

14 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
once u see my mata, ur mouth go open

such a fan
You kind of have this mindset that marriage is a walk in the park. grin Anyway, you're still a boy and reasons as such, 'cause it's not all about looks.

BTW, the lady in question is beautiful and heavily pregnant.

37 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
You kind of have this mindset that marriage is a walk in the park. grin Anyway, you're still a boy and reasons as such, 'cause it's not all about looks.

BTW, the lady in question is beautiful and heavily pregnant.

you call person fine and u want us to believe cheesy cheesy cheesy if i ask u, you're also beautiful

[img]https://media./images/5e45987906efc1cbd742992dcbe5c421/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:

For those insulting me, why marry a fowl, when u know that u like cats, he will cheat on her alot

Childbirth changes women, don't be deceived. She may have been the skinny type before her first pregnancy. Secondly, she's pregnant on the pic and by the virtue of that she's meant to add weight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
Childbirth changes women, don't be deceived. She may have been the skinny type before her first pregnancy. Secondly, she's pregnant on the pic and by the virtue of that she's meant to add weight.

BIA THAT WOMAN IS UGLY MAKE I HEAR WORD
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
you call person fine and u want us to believe cheesy cheesy cheesy if i ask u, you're also beautiful

[img]https://media./images/5e45987906efc1cbd742992dcbe5c421/tenor.gif[/img]
So this lady here is ugly to you. Have you ever in your miserable life created a human being?. Shebi, the person that married her is worth calling a man than you, so your fùcked up opinion doesn't matter.

Go to bed!.

23 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
So this lady here is ugly to you. Have you ever in your miserable life created a human being?. Sheb, the person that married her is worth calling a man than you so your fùcked up opinion doesn't matter.

Go to bed!.
tongue tongue tongue tongue e pain am, dont worry he will call her phone once a week, u done suffer sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
tongue tongue tongue tongue e pain am, dont worry he will call her phone once a week, u done suffer sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please, go and tell Kashybaby you love her 'cause your brain is shaking on this thread. That's, if you have one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
Please, go and tell Kashybaby you love her 'cause your brain is shaking on this thread. That's, if you have one.
she knows, i sing it to her everyday and all day
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
she knows, i sing it to her everyday and all day
You need to increase the rate 'cause your life revolve around that relationship. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
You need to increase to rate 'cause your life revolve around that relationship. cheesy
I really don't want to laugh, but why are u doing like dis now grin, oya leave him.....lol

9 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very beautiful lady. Igbo ladies can fine tongue I must marry Igbo lady.

6 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
FemiEddy:

I really don't want to laugh, but why are u doing like dis now grin, oya leave him.....lol
Lol, grin
He doesn't understand the dangers of making someone feel you need them too much in a relationship. It's like seeing teenagers in love.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.