Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50876 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
drealtruth:
Why look down on someone, He plays for Man City on loan to Girona FC in LaLiga.

Look down how? abi na u don dy smoke.. i kw he now plays for girona fc on loan bt i tot it was from his old club..i checkd last nyt nd i saw it
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
psalmistkakah:
Na mancity player.. Google dey to help
I don check am o
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

O sun mi ooo. Religion has gotten into our people's head.
Your Ethnicity should be first not an imported Religion.
We have many sick people in our land
I don't know how you people still have this Neanderthal worldview in the 21st century.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was an Austrian migrant to the US at the age of 20, he became California's Governor several years later.
America knows the value of multiculturalism, hence you see many of the Top tech companies being headed by Asians.

You people forget that we belong first to the human race before the tribal and racial classification.
We obviously aren't ready to leave the gutters in terms of civilisation, else something as mundane as intertribal marriage would be a non issue.

You people should get some sense!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by mumuupikin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

ASSLICKER HOW MARKET ABEG? E BE LIKE SAY MADNESS NA YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE AND NOT ENGLISH. WHY TOU GO DEY MURDER AM LIKE THAF NA E NO GOOD O grin

comradespade wetin dey work you sef? undecided mumu thing , go back to ur main undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
The kids look adoring thou
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
My weekend is occupied, try make we go see this family na angry no give me excuse again. I'll punch you when I see you grin
if punching me will give you O****M, I will gladly submit myself for enough punch grin

I'm looking up to that, you can be sure about that!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
8 pages of bigoted b****sh*t
Nairaland is fuvcked!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
mumuupikin:

comradespade wetin dey work you sef? undecided mumu thing , go back to ur main undecided

BROS NA MY MAIN BE THIS O
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
ivolt:

You don't have to write an autobiography in response to my simple post,
all I see is your desperation to claim who you are not.

You might have traded cryptos or "graduate" as an architect but that doesn't stop you from
being a failed blogger.

I know this because toxic parochial views are highly correlated with personal failures
or inferiority complex or both.

Lol!!! You need proof right? You know what i wouldn't descend to your level.
Whatever makes you happy. I have nothing to prove to you. Everything you said up there is your opinion.
I only made myself clear on the phrase "failed blogger". Why? BECAUSE I DON'T BLOG FOR A LIVING. If was "desperate " to show off i would have pasted a picture of my earnings online, go through my threads i offer employment to young folks who write for me. And i pay them well (check the review on that thread)
I can send you links to my professional profiles. But still whatever makes you happy. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
mumuupikin:

he's out to aid a comrade shame a woman....

they always hide behind alt to throw silly shades

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

I want to trade online.
Shoot me a PM or drop your mail addy. (The latter is preferable)

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by drealtruth(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
uzoormah:

Look down how? abi na u don dy smoke.. i kw he now plays for girona fc on loan bt i tot it was from his old club..i checkd last nyt nd i saw it
It's funny How someone can't pass a message across without insult, Anger issues and bitterness reflecting in comments on a faceless forum like this.. SMH.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Haaaa, funny you.

Lothario:
My friend shut up with your face wey be like road accident igbo girl beg you for marriage no gree when such is a milestone in your religion
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Lothario(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Haaaa, funny you.
Haaaa, joking you
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
if punching me will give you O****M, I will gladly submit myself for enough punch grin

I'm looking up to that, you can be sure about that!
Thursday and Friday na holiday, make we go on Fridaygrin

Call me we talk, I no get you number again.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Elxandre:

I don't know how you people still have this Neanderthal worldview in the 21st century.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was an Austrian migrant to the US at the age of 20, he became California's Governor several years later.
America knows the value of multiculturalism, hence you see many of the Top tech companies being headed by Asians.

You people forget that we belong first to the human race before the tribal and racial classification.
We obviously aren't ready to leave the gutters on terms of civilisation, else something as mundane as intertribal marriage would be a non issue.

You people should get some sense!
Go to Europe and preach to the Germans, French, English, Norwegians, swedes, poles, icelandic , Czechs, dutch, Greeks, Italians, Irish, Scots, Portuguese, Russians, ukranians, fins, turks. Tell then to forget their language and culture.
Or you can to Asia and tell the Japanese, han Chinese, Koreans.
Don't preach to me

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thursday and Friday na holiday, make we go on Fridaygrin

Call me we talk, I no get you number again.
On Friday then, hope na till day break? grin

you don't wanna get it, blacky will help me with it, will call you.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
drealtruth:
It's funny How someone can't pass a message across without insult, Anger issues and bitterness reflecting in comments on a faceless forum like this.. SMH.

Lol..e pain am.. oya sorry dnt take it serious
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Deedeedee4:
Biafra man, you no get shame at all

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Do you have any available sister?

Lothario:
Haaaa, joking you
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
On Friday then, hope na till day break? grin

you don't wanna get it, blacky will help me with it, will call you.
OK then, you be wereygrin watin I go dey do there.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by konoplyanka: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Shoot me a PM or drop your mail addy. (The latter is preferable)

I hope you got it.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Lothario(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Do you have any available sister?
Yeah but you're beneath her
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by mumuupikin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

BROS NA MY MAIN BE THIS O

me sef no be mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
How?

Lothario:
Yeah but you're beneath her
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
he's out to aid a comrade shame a woman....

they always hide behind alt to throw silly shades

Pls, I seem not to understand what's going on here. Can you please shed more light on it
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
mumuupikin:

Why are you spamming my mentions?

The fùck in bikini bottom is wrong with you? The last time I checked, we never crossed part.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Lothario(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
How?
Just go Bleep yourself!!!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
mumuupikin:

me sef no be mumu undecided

YOU NO GO UNDERSTAND grin undecided
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by elektroniks(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Contact us for ur;
Fingerlings and Juveniles production
Fish feeds
Spawning hormones
Table size, broodstocks
Training and consultant
Tel: 09029056145
BBM: 2BBAB4AC

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.