Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50884 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tell her to call me on my glo line.

Lothario:
Just go Bleep yourself!!!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Lothario(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Tell her to call me on my glo line.

The best I can do is send you her pics so you can self-service with it
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please do. grin

Lothario:
The best I can do is send you her pics so you can self-service of with it
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Pls, I seem not to understand what's going on here. Can you please shed more light on it
Do I owe you any explanation?

kindly shove of my mention!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Lothario(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Please do. grin
In your dreamsgrin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
OK then, you be wereygrin watin I go dey do there.
we go they lite candle ni grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
Do I owe you any explanation?

kindly shove of off my mention!

Don't bother to thank me, you can shove that down ur throat till you can feel it in ur intestine wink

Pls, don't mention me

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Don't bother to thank me, you can shove that down ur throat till you can feel it in ur intestine wink

Pls, don't mention me
you've spewed the worst from that abyss you call mouth. Just to shut me up.I will refuse to go further here.
I am giving you another grace to be sensible in trolling, Channel the brain of your youngest brother to use it wisely not untill then, you remain a nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:

you've spewed the worst from that abyss you call mouth. Just to shut me up.I will refuse to go further here.
I am giving you another grace to be sensible in trolling, Channel the brain of your youngest brother to use it wisely not untill then, you remain a nuisance!

Hey, kid.

I'm sorry for disappointing you cus I don't have the time in exchanging childish banters with a lowlife

Go get a life, illiterate undecided

7 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Hey, kid.

I'm sorry for disappointing you cus I don't have the time in exchanging childish banters with a lowlife

Go get a life, illiterate undecided
is this all you know? That's becoming stale.

Sometimes, Hyena when high on Osogbo weed, thinks he's a Stallion

kid? when I'm old enough to father you, quite funny. ain't it?

#fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:

is this all you know? That's becoming stale.

Sometimes, Hyena when high on Osogbo weed, thinks he's a Stallion

kid? when I'm old enough to father you, quite funny. ain't it?

#fact

This will surely be the last mention you owe me, kid.

You're just spewing gibberish undecided how does a hyena tally with stallion

You better find sometime resourceful to do with your godforsaken life before it's too late.

I will leave you now to keep on wallowing in ur foolishness.

Fúcking illiterate angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

You better find sometime resourceful to do with your godforsaken life before it's too late.

Fúcking illiterate angry
Really, king literate Don't you see how dumb you are? You can't make simple sentences and you label someone as being illiterate. Are you that fvcked? And, by the way, you must have really aged faster than your age if you believe you're older than I am. Is that what malnutrition has done to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by mumuupikin(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Why are you spamming my mentions?

The fùck in bikini bottom is wrong with you? The last time I checked, we never crossed part.

spamming ur mentions u don baff? go dy asslick una queen abeg undecided mumu boy undecided

7 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
uzoormah:

Hmmm...when did man city nw buy him.. i didnt see it online b4.. sorry sha
They bought him this season( few weeks ago) and loaned him to girona immediately. you can read it on owngoalnigeria.com or allnigeriasoccer.com
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
mumuupikin:

spamming ur mentions u don baff? go dy asslick una queen abeg undecided mumu boy undecided

I will save myself further stress in word-feeding you cus ur sobriquet says it all wink

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Comradespade, I'm free now and I have some time spared for you. Get your poor ass here. Don't hesitate to tag your cobbers too. I'll see to it that you all become cohorts in committing suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by mumuupikin(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

I will save myself further stress in word-feeding you cus ur sobriquet says it all wink

are u done talking? undecided oya face ur queen's ass , wipe am well with ur tongue undecided asslicker oshi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Comradespade, have you suddenly become a sissy? Oh, come on, put up a fight. Any at all. I wouldn't mind if the punches were feeble and shallow as though the breaths of a drowning girl. Oh, please.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Comradespade, I'm here. Don't bother looking for me. You aren't blind, are you

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Rajosh post=59909558] They bought him this season( few weeks ago) and loaned him to girona immediately. you can read it on owngoalnigeria.com or allnigeriasoccer.com[/q
uote]

i actually knew he is in girona on loan but i tot it was from his old club.. i do follow skysports transfer center..i didnt see it there but i have confirmed it..its true
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Pls, I seem not to understand what's going on here. Can you please shed more light on it

lol @Siggy bro that jam makes my old bae wet cheesy lmfao.. I love that tune
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
THIS NA THE BATTLE OF THE ASSLICKERS grin grin HEHE
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by fishscales: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

You don't mean it! What's the price, prices!

Bad Mona Lisa
Slide with my people
Pink slip for the ride, but what's in the trunk, it's illegal
Came from dimes, no cosigns
You can read between the lines
Like a pro skater did my own grinds

cheesy grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:
THIS NA THE BATTLE OF THE ASSLICKERS grin grin HEHE
Comradespade, you should rather be called 'Comradewrapper'. Was the heat too much for your main account that you had to switch to this

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by tsamson(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Fúcking illiterate angry

Quite a show you pull up here,
Youngest Old Man.

an Adage says: A fool, when silent, will be regarded to as a wise man..

Meanwhile my post ain't aimed at you, but if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

That jam iz bae, fam wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Silence is no more golden. Call a spade a spade (if it truly is). Call a balloon a balloon.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
Silence is no more golden. Call a spade a spade (if it truly is). Call a balloon a balloon.

Wow.

I see that you are gallivanting that I decided to keep quiet? I gave you the opportunity to escape from my grip but you act like the kid you are, trust me you won't find that kind of opportunity again.

Hey, kid.

You summoned your own death, then, prepare to meet the grim-reaper angry

I'm assuring you that I'll word-knife you to the extent that your carcass won't provide anything good for vultures to scavenge on angry your paymasters will fail to recognize ur already demented life when I'm through with you grin

Mark my word angry

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Despacito: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
comradespade:

Wow.

I see that you are gallivanting that I decided to keep quiet? I gave you the opportunity to escape from my grip but you act like the kid you are, trust me you won't find that kind of opportunity again.

Hey, kid.

You summoned your own death, then, prepare to meet the grim-reaper angry

I'm assuring you that I'll word-knife you to the extent that your carcass won't provide anything good for vultures to scavenge on angry your paymasters will fail to recognize ur already demented life when I'm through with you grin

Mark my word angry

grin grin grin shift lemme faint

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where is the gallivanting maxi112 na? Has he gone in to call his paymasters to come to his rescue as always?

Ohhh, I forgot he's an illiterate grin cheesy.... He was just opportuned to be schooled to standard 6 grin grin

Look what he has done to me cry, I'm now bantering words with someone who couldn't compose a single sentence without the help of his paymasters

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maxifoooool.
I'm waaaaiiiting grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by christopher123(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
You are calling names...the last time I checked it's the men that do the wooing of woken not the other way round....I think you will say that Yoruba men must start appreciating their women and the Yoruba women must up this game
OrdercityWeb:

Its over-civilization that is worrying some of our men. Because we are educated so they think culture should be relegated.
We need to make it known to them. These Igbo women steal our children away from us, I've seen it happen too many times.
Do you mind those greedy Igbo women. We know they love money more than life so they will always go for the rich ones.
I don't care what anyone calls it "tribalist, supremacist" whatever. Let them stay on their own.
That's how they will steal our cultural values and call it theirs. See how they've started stealing Agbada too.
Bloody copycats. They can't produce anything original.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.