Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can You Marry A Single Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Mother? (4501 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by johncallidon(m): 2:38am On Aug 29, 2017
marry single mother?? ah dey mad?? Abeg, God forbid bad thing.. ah no even wish'am for mah enemy.

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Rorachy:
I can marry a single dad with a girl child, if its a boy forget it.
Village girls mentality. You don't want someone's son to be dragging inheritance with your sons
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:42am On Aug 29, 2017
Hell no !!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Village girls mentality. You don't want someone's son to be dragging inheritance with your sons
I hate being confused about all that.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by feelgoodInc: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
The difference is, one destroyed her foetus and the other kept hers. I see nothing wrong in marrying a single mother

you see nothing wrong cause you're a female, how nice of you.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Quality20(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2017
single mother. Yes and no. Yes if previously married and got divorced and no, if never married before
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by feelgoodInc: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2017
why did she divorce in the first place? and maybe ran away with the kid or kids so you can help raise, and if she gets pregnant for you how will the other kids accept your child into the family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrbolt Vs Airforce1 Who Is More Sexy! (pics) / Why Every Man Needs To Take Advantage Of Masturbation / I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.