Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man (2929 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by exlinklodge: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Is not really in the habits of Nigerian women to come out with their problems, especially when it has to do with sex. But this Abuja-based lady has taken to bull by the horn so as not to die in silence.

She opened up on an irregularity in her s*x life which she has been secretly battling with. As normal ladies moan during s*x in response to the high ecstacy being felt, an Abuja-based young woman appears to be reacting in a very odd way.

According to her, she laughs uncontrollably during s*x thereby making her partners feel she is mocking them. She is currently seeking for an understanding man that will walk down the aisle with her.

Read her weird story as forwarded to a relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin below:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/abuja-lady-confesses-her-odd-sound.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by DarkMagic(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2017
....that my ekanka wnt work on him that he is covered with the blood of God grin grin
Laff won tear ma belle grin

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Blackhawk01: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2017
This is the real definition of "Eleyi gidi gan" shocked cheesy grin

Beht I think she laughs because the thing is totoring her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Benjom(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Dayuum! That's really strange. Hope the man will show up cos as for me, I'm fixed cool
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by shinarlaura(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
This is the real definition of "Eleyi gidi gan" shocked cheesy grin

Beht I think she laughs because the thing is totoring her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha. Girl u re something else grin
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Blackhawk01: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. Girl u re something else grin

cheesy grin cheesy

I dinnur say anything na, Laura. lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by DarkMagic(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Ribajae(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2017
I knew tope alabi sang dat song for a reason
AYE LE O!!
Someone should explain d science behind dis nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by MhizzAJ(f): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Na wa oo
this is strong
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by exlinklodge: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Ribajae:

AYE LE O!!

hahahahaha, very funny
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by gabinogem(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2017
cheesy How About The Ones That Cry During Intercourse...
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Hmm
here to read comments
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Blackhawk01: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Ribajae:

AYE LE O!!

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Off me! cheesy

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2017
very simple issue: she should tell the men that she has this extreme condition, BEFORE SEX, and that they shouldnt take it seriously.... et voila!
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2017
So, some ladies still moan in this civilized world? undecided

Don't quote ooo

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Zimri(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2017
This matter push me aside

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
grin my gf laughs too lipsrsealed

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Ribajae(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Off me! cheesy
grin.. Life can be hard my broder.... It can be reali hard
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Hahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Some ladies are pocessed
Can i faint?
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Hahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Some ladies are possessed

Can i faint?

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by chrizolufemi: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmmm...i feel ue pain, contact me so we talk on way out
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Hmm
here to read comments

Read silently plz others are reading too grin
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by master69(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
In Rekado banks voice ur problem is ur problem.
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by Jogunomi1: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
[
Re: Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man by agrovick(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mugu! Isn't that a topic she should discuss with a potential lover, so when it happens he is not taken by surprise?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? / Marrying A Temperamental Lady / She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.