Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu (71083 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Misitura Arowona: Anti-TB Drug Developed By UNILORIN PhD Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by okenwaa(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Itzurboi:
Then what happened to the years after!!! U don tire abi

Will u die ontop of okra soup?
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Abee79(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice post . . . cool cool cool
#teamearlymorningknacking

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Ohcanada(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
oyedepoadekunle:
Ok now. Take this###

Stop going overboard.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Ernestyn(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2017
wrongnumber:
Not for person like me wey Neva marry except if Ernestyn gree for me to come dey pass night for her house 3 or 4 times weekly as e be like sey she like me and me set like am.

grin grin Ur idiocy has rendered me comment less.
Stop taking that hallucinogenic drug, it renders people brainless without knowing.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Ohcanada(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Rapture4real:

There is a guide from the Holy Book by holy God for a holy living.God does not intend man to be a loose animal without self-control and guide.Every useful thing will lead to destruction if used outside the owner's manual-God the Almighty.The Bible is clear about it and we cannot explain away our weakness. When it is done within the context of marriage it is rewarding.Bless you

Did the prof in anyway promote fornication and revelry
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Cocoafera(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2017
sunkieisland:
you wont think early morning s*x in Lagos when

you have to be awake and on the road by 4.30 am looking for means of getting to your office on the island from Ikorodu or Agbado and

you get home as late as 11.30 pm all used up from traffic fatigue and stress and you're thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow.

If your wife/husband ....... tap you......

then you hear comments like.......

dear you know the situation of things now...... I'm really tired and I don't want to be late for work....

#YouFeel

So sad.. Stress life..
8- 5 pm work on highlands.. But I guess.. U still have ur week end to ur self though
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Zeze06(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2017
You are very funny cheesy

classicfrank4u:
unfortunately olosho's no Dy open in the morning cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Bruno3000(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
sunkieisland:

you have to be awake and on the road by 4.30 am looking for means of getting to your office on the island from Ikorodu or Agbado and

you get home as late as 11.30 pm all used up from traffic fatigue and stress and you're thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow.

dear you know the situation of things now...... I'm really tired and I don't want to be late for work....

#YouFeel
.must everyone live in lag?
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Wishaky(f): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Are you serious? No wonder honey doesn't joke with it.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by menyoo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

I can relate..

[center]
Narldon:

I can relate..

[/center]
Narldon:

I can relate..

u surely do
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Rozaytee: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
chibike69:
wow
early morning sex dey sweet gan
but eeh puna go dey smell like die for early mo mo
sick cow
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Asiwajuflaky: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prof prof.... Na wa oooooo.. Anyway, weather don dey change and we need dis kind of orientation... All dsame tnx prof.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by wrongnumber: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

grin grin Ur idiocy has rendered me comment less.
Stop taking that hallucinogenic drug, it renders people brainless without knowing.

What are u feeling like?

Your boyfriend no fine reach me.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by bandad: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
chibike69:
wow
early morning sex dey sweet gan
but eeh puna go dey smell like die for early mo mo
Se you be he goat ni weh de put nose before
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by bandad: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
kenzysmith:
Na wa o my girlfriend dey dat school and her 2 semesters result is very oustanding i try check her pussy weather he done expand or he done deep i döne dey on panic mode
Your mumu never do finish
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
sunkieisland:

#YouFeel

But, they will still need to make out time for it.
It is part of a couple's life.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Kdon2: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ohcanada:

Is that why you should abuse them

Sex is a gift from GOD, without your parents having sex, you wouldn't be alive to type this shit.

I guess your parents are adultrers,so its cool to people like you. Quit my mention or thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Ohcanada(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Kdon2:

I guess your parents are adultrers,so its cool to people like you. Quit my mention or thunder fire you.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2017
nwakibie3:

Weekend nko? grin grin

All join.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Kdon2:

Dog.
Child of hate.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by bamasite(m): 2:46am On Aug 31, 2017
tochieee:
well done o. some blended water melon with the seed, debinuts, and cucumber with ginger all juiced can do the work without any side effects. advice rightly tramadol will kill u faster if no prescribed by a Physician

Well said....
That is how some people are now abusing tramadol on daily basis.
This girl get sense make I dey follow her now grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
tochieee:
well done o. some blended water melon with the seed, debinuts, and cucumber with ginger all juiced can do the work without any side effects. advice rightly tramadol will kill u faster if no prescribed by a Physician

Good advice !
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

U mean 14 consecutive days shocked
Asin no skipping

Na die b dat ooo coz it gives headache

That is drug abuse .
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Flexherbal:

That is drug abuse .
Ogar mah get ur digit seems my abun nan no function proper coz madam don dey tell me say am not as ayam d first two years we got married cry
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Ogar mah get ur digit seems my abun nan no function proper coz madam don dey tell me say am not as ayam d first two years we got married cry

All you need to do is to reduce your intake of sugary things and alcohol.
Also :
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.
Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Donphilex(m): 2:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Sarah20A:
Am shy cool

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Hope you have increased your intake of fruits and vegetables?
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Flexherbal:

Hope you have increased your intake of fruits and vegetables?

Won't lie u, there was a time I tried it for some a month and there wasn't any improvement.
I need something to cure it maybe
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Won't lie u, there was a time I tried it for some a month and there wasn't any improvement.
I need something to cure it maybe

Use our herbal tea for men and still continue to take fruits, it has a lot of benefits.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Gerrard59:

Do you not think God should have created us in such a way that it's when we intend marrying that the hormones get active? Also remember that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Yes, humans can control the hormones, just like any habit. Key thing is: Having sex is natural and individuals can have it safely, consensual and whenever they desire.

I feel you.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Flexherbal(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Narldon:

I can relate..

Correct !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / Make Healthy Sperm, Naturally / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.