Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos (1386 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by JaymoneyENT: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Donald Trump, a name which we get to hear almost every day and that too for the wrong reasons. Ever since the day he succeeded Barack Obama as USA’s next president, not even a single praise has been heard for him. The man is known for things which will make you cringe and think why. Misogynist, racist and what not, this man is all. And even the photos below suggest the same. His ideas are disastrous and morally wrong in every sense. If you don’t trust me, watch his videos. “Grab them by the kitten,” that’s what Donald Trump said while talking about women. See unbelievable photos at source below..

>> http://stunthenet..com/2017/08/omg-us-president-donald-trump-surly.html?m=1 >>

Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by kingxsamz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
chai

1 Like

Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by moorevic(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
enemies of the state
Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
He is already the President of the United States of America and nobody can take that away from him. More is the fact that, such demonstrations by him (IF IT IS TRUE) is very typical of the American culture of 'FREEDOM' to do as you like, which is but an ILLUSION cherished by hearts engaged in SELF DECEPTION infecting our world of delibrate MANIPULATION. People should learn to be RESPONSIBLE it will make a better world.

1 Like

Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by zionmade1: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
if its nigeria now, they will start crying about national red lines.
Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by LordIsaac(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
You see how that Miss LovePeddler spread...In Nigeria or in Mexico, they are one and the same.

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Girls Is This True???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.