Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? (1380 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by ORAGBON(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
I love my dad with all my heart. My dad has been my hero all my life. He is a kind and doting father to all of us.

Born into a family of five,myself an my siblings can confidently say that we were given the love and care any child would want from their parents.

Our parents have been married for almost 18 years.

Two months ago,I started my Internship program at my father’s construction company . My father owns a construction company that employs over 200 staff members.

I went out with one of the project teams to visit one of our sites in Epe and we didnt come back to the office until almost 7pm. The company truck that took us back to the office was going to take me home but I saw that my father’s car was parked in front of the office so I decided to check on my dad and also join him to ride home.

I walked into my dad’s office hardly knocking because I felt it was quite late,there was no way he was having business meetings by this time,I thought.

As I got into his office,I saw my dad and the receptionist having sex on his office table!

I was stunned!…I was like,oh my god…Jesus f–cking christ..what da hell dad?

I turned and left the office,very angry and very stunned.

I didn’t go home straight after that. For the first time in my life as a 17 year old,I went to a bar and had drink for almost two hours. I finally left and got home around 11pm.

My mom was freaking out as she was wondering why I stayed out so late and when I came in,I was reeking of alcohol. she understandably was very upset with me and said my father would deal with me.

I laughed. My father......

http://livelystones.com.ng/caught-father-cheating-employeeshould-tell-mom/

Great nairalanders pls drop comments after reading full story on the site as some of the sender of articles are not on nairaland.

Thank you
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Crownadex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
just let it go ......

but make sure u knw the reason why ur did dat bcz it may be ur mum's fault , even if not just let it go
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Sheun001(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
hmmmmm sorry about that
well I advice you to see the lady i.e the receptionist and challenge even threaten her if the situation needs and warn her never to go near your dad again
then finally you can see your dad one on one and try to reason with him why he did it
maybe your mum has an hand in him being pushed to do that kind of thing you don't know
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by NoChill: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
I think you should just collect your own share and clean mouth
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Alisegun(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by AryEmber(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
I swear,a lot of men are rotting in hell! a man cheats and it's somehow the wife's fault? Rubbish! Dear Op, I'd suggest for you to keep quiet for yours and your sibling's sake(if you have any) don't break your mom's heart
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by DerrickzB: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
I didn't have to read your write up.. just the headline.. Don't, if you want your family to be in peace and harmony don't. And don't let your father continue such act against you, your siblings and your mom. Sit him down and talk to him like a son would talk to his father..
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Chidonc(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
minding your business would lead you far in life, learn to do so. thank u.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by khiaa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Crownadex:
just let it go ......

but make sure u knw the reason why ur did dat bcz it may be ur mum's fault , even if not just let it go

Please explain to this child how his father screwing another woman could be his mothers fault. I'll wait while you make him understand your logic.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by naijaboiy: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
I was enjoying the story until I saw that link. undecided
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by contactikenna(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
1 Thessalonians 4:11...mind ur business...its constitutional.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chidonc:
minding your business would lead you far in life, learn to do so. thank u.

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Crownadex(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
khiaa:

Please explain to this child how his father screwing another woman could be his mothers fault. I'll wait while you make him understand your logic.
Anyway everybdy has different opinions ...

75% of women changed their attitudes after marriage especially after they born like 3 or more children , some might considr sex as nothing but rubbish during dat tym which is not gud enough ... instead of satisfyn their husband they will choose their children over their husband not knwn dat they r agonizing their husband

just talking 4rm my experience
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't like my dad anyway so yes I'd tell my mom. Normally I wouldn't involve myself even if it were mom who cheat but my dad mehn am so snitching
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Crownadex:
just let it go ......

Why is it always the woman's fault ? Take responsibility dude for your actions mehn
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Hector09(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol telling ur mum we worsting everything, just be checking on ur dad, maybe anytime that u re lucky to caught him in that act againg, just shout dad after u na my turn oh
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by gozzlin: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm not commenting on a made up story.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by greencard: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided I don't like hearing this kind of stories
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Chidonc(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=62067021][/quote]
dont mind this young lads, I have this friend that knows his father runs babe and his quiet about it, they do laugh over it with the father, and the family remains peaceful, he told me, there is nothing to gain spilling the milk rather than the beginning of trouble for the whole family.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chidonc:

dont mind this young lads, I have this friend that knows his father runs babe and his quiet about it, they do laugh over it with the father, and the family remains peaceful, he told me, there is nothing to gain spilling the milk rather than the beginning of trouble for the whole family.

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating With An Employee, Should I Tell My Mom? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mind your biz bro. Allow the old man to enjoy his life. It might be your mum's fault

(1) (Reply)

Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) / Photo Of The World Smallest Woman And Her Husband. Unbelievable!!!! / Cardi B Ass Clapping In Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.