Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband (58307 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by hopismo: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
O maa se oooo
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by nasonaso: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pm NE
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Ginaz(f): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin

All cos of dicccck
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chai, fatality grin grin grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by silent10(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Hizzojay(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
thorpido:
Upper cut cheesy

This one pass uppercut.. It is BRUTALITY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by femi4: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo,i'm just weak,why is the man trying to call police?the question is man are you sleeping with Loveline?so that we will know whether Loveline saw a revelation of your joystick.
What if she saw the joystick when the man was having his bath or wee wee
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by TINALETC3(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
femi4:

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by kevoh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
P.M news and Nollywood super stories are 5 and 6.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by babyfaceafrica: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided it's d man dat is shamelessly shameless
theybare both uselessly useless
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Daeylar(f): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good for her, I wonder what is her business if her neighbour is not married, she even went as far as calling her irresponsible,
Silly woman with her inability to mind her own business
I wonder what she will do to her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Evablizin(f): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
femi4:
my dear all things are possible
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by temmytee2309: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] wonders shall never end
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by zolapower: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
For any evil , babaric and indecent reportage emanating from ejigbo please consult pm news for update . I don't know if ejibo and ikotun is there head office . U hardly hear news from , Lagos island ,Ikeja ,iyana ipaja and other states . Same area, and all ar either infidelity or prostitution . PM NEWE I bow oo

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by adontcare(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Lol black mark beside the joystick.. pls what is joystick grin
stick that give joy grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by femi4: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evablizin:
my dear all things are possible
I m just thinking aloud
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by nanadeeva01(f): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Is that pencil btw ur legs
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by butterflylion: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
When our correspondent contacted Loveline, she admitted that she revealed it because Grace provoked her by calling her an irresponsible woman.

She declined to speak whether there was anything between her and Grace’s husband

I can't seem to understand this Loveline character. She said she only spoke up when Grace provoked her by calling her an irresponsible woman yet she went ahead and confessed her own irresponsibility when she confirmed Grace's accusation by describing Grace's husband's manhood as proof that she has been sleeping with him yet went ahead to further decline saying if there was anything between her and Grace's husband!

Whoever the journalist was, is extremely silly. How then did she describe his manhood perfectly if she has not seen it before? Is she Nostradamus?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa oo,i'm just weak,why is the man trying to call police?the question is man are you sleeping with Loveline?so that we will know whether Loveline saw a revelation of your joystick.Infidelity is too bad very bad

I dey bow for you ooo. the single mother has sucked and chewed the cassava so many times and she knew every every. We suppose treat your matter for this kind question you ask.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by patola080(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
LockDown69:
she sure say the husband no de service her? grin
always help dos Wu nid ur help now n gv to dos Wu dnt ve because of tomorrow
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Otuocha!
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by SirLakes: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
An ashawo! man bet wetin hin wan report give police,

Say pesin describe hin PeePee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by CaptainFM1: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lessons to all the men that has tatoos and unique marks in private parts!
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
ASIRI TU
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Evablizin(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
9jatatafo:

I dey bow for you ooo. the single mother has sucked and chewed the cassava so many times and she knew every every. We suppose treat your matter for this kind question you ask.
lols which matter you wan treat?
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Jumbus31(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Dopeyomi post=59903278]Lol black mark beside the joystick.. pls what is joystick grin preeq.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by patola080(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
adontcare:
stick that give joy grin
d one u always cry 4
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Akwaibom woman and D**k, I wonder if there is anything they like pass am...LOL

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by adontcare(f): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
patola080:
d one u always cry 4
undecided
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:

It is an Input peripheriral device used in the transmission of digital signals from the user to the usee via a serial bus...

Satisfied?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by patola080(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:
Good for her, I wonder what is her business if her neighbour is not married, she even went as far as calling her irresponsible,
Silly woman with her inability to mind her own business
I wonder what she will do to her husband?
abi ooooooo but BIafra should always help dem self now dey re one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / Help!!! Missing Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.