Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband (58306 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by southome(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
thorpido:
Upper cut cheesy

No be small upper cut. � � � �
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Lol black mark beside the joystick.. pls what is joystick grin

Dat type of stick u hold wen u are in joyous mood grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Promziie(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
yeye dey smell for this story
show pictures jare
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by boyjo: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
PM news and fiction!!!
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Kooldon(f): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ladies win battles but women win wars. what a beautiful techincal knock out from Lovina. Panel Of Inquiry (women only) Shld Be Put In Place so dt Grace's Hubby can testify how got it right
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by ElderlyPerson(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Case closed
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by kalufelix(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can I Prophesy??
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
SirLakes:
An ashawo! man bet wetin hin wan report give police,

Say pesin describe hin PeePee cheesy

i wonda o
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Jamorezzi: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Capital letter K.O
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Oyebee91(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Punchline. .This one weak me.the description mathes my dick also,but she didn't make mention of the size. grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by deebrain(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
(in Richard Quest voice)

Well we are getting information about the possibility that the man's privates might have been revealed to the general public, in assumed isolation.

It's gathered that he might have been visible while taking a nap or having his shower at noon.

Details are sketchy but there is a possibility of infringement of fundamental human rights and thus the attempt to get the police into the case.

We bring you reports right on the hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by SirHenry105(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Would have been an epic quarrel if Grace had said something like.. "No be my husband d*ck be that oo, nah papa Ngozi(another neighbour's husband) own get that mark"...

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by luckysmills: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
yeeeh. mogwe.
shocked
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by nanadeeva01(f): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Oh really Can i sharpen my pencil in your sharpener between ur legs
No meet ur girlfriend she will gladly give u her sharpener undecided
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Dopeyomi(m): 5:45am On Aug 29, 2017
nanadeeva01:
No meet ur girlfriend she will gladly give u her sharpener undecided

I'm single I don't have a Gf. undecided
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Rtopzy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
thorpido:
Upper cut cheesy
Lwkmd....... are you a carpenter?.... cos u nailed it.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by nuelyoyo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
PM news lie too much. This story is fabricated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / Help!!! Missing Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.