Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband (58309 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Jumbus31(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
femi4:
What if she saw the joystick when the man was having his bath or wee wee
I tire for dem o. Meanwhile believe pm express at your own peril
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Prechy08(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
RKO
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Jumbus31(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
zolapower:
For any evil , babaric and indecent reportage emanating from ejigbo please consult pm news for update . I don't know if ejibo and ikotun is there head office . U hardly hear news from , Lagos island ,Ikeja ,iyana ipaja and other states . Same area, and all ar either infidelity or prostitution . PM NEWE I bow oo
Seriously I thought I was the only one that noticed, before I open it I have that believe that they're gonna mentioned Ejigbo, lo and behold they didn't disappoint. Believe pm express at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by MultiCEO1: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
Kai, men cry, so shameful
And his partner in crime nko? Very responsible I guess.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Burgerlomo: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
thorpido:
Upper cut cheesy

A deadly one, the Akwa Ibom woman must be eyan Mayweather grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Too much scandalous news coming from the ejigbo/ikotun axis. I'm starting to think that's the infidelity and marital scandal capital of Lagos. Na them full Igando divorce court.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by mtngloetiartel: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Women and their debased moral life.
Since this revelation have such a great degree of accuracy, its either she's a prophet since she doesn't want to confess any amorous relationship between them or she must have been spying the man when he's bathing or peradventure seen his unclothedness while he was peeing.

The other lady should hear from her husband first
or she eavasadropped when d couple were gisting...
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Too bad and highly vulnerable to live with a single mother. However, nose is damn wicked for not allowed a smell of mischievous people.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Jumbus31(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Based on what I've seen on Nairaland so far, Nigeria will be producing a lot of lawyers. How you people come into conclusion that they are bleeping each other still amazes me.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by stainless239(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Caroline Odu street
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by eddieguru(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
abeg shift make i faint
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by eddieguru(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
indeed
adontcare:
stick that give joy grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Witness the destructive power of preeq.

There is nothin' preek cannot cause for women!

Women and preeq are like...

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Fhowe: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
zolapower:
For any evil , babaric and indecent reportage emanating from ejigbo please consult pm news for update . I don't know if ejibo and ikotun is there head office . U hardly hear news from , Lagos island ,Ikeja ,iyana ipaja and other states . Same area, and all ar either infidelity or prostitution . PM NEWE I bow oo
and igando too

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
"Some of their neighbours expressed surprise how Loveline got the accurate description of Grace husband’s private since they had not suspected any amoral affairs between them."

So how did these neighbors know that Loveline's description of Grace husband’s private is accurate?

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Lol black mark beside the joystick.. pls what is joystick grin

Lol, a peripheral input device!
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by whytepawn1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
Kai, men cry, so shameful
why should it be about men...why didn't you comment about the lady sleeping with another woman's husband.... SMH. women always trying to play the victim.
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Dopeyomi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
nanadeeva01:
Is that pencil btw ur legs

Oh really Can i sharpen my pencil in your sharpener between ur legs
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by holluphemydavid(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
pishure or adobelivit
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by blessudu1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
In 2face word........no be small tin o
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Stormyweather(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
She nailed the description the way the woman's husband nailed her grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by vRendoh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Wetin the husband con talk.....hope he no go say the single mum hack his account? Shameless he goat
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Burgerlomo: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
When Grace realized that Loveline got the description correctly, she hurriedly walked into her apartment, shut her door and started crying. Chai see finishing

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Afritop(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
THAT WOMAN KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH A RIVAL. SHE DELIVERED THE PERFECT BLOW THAT FINISHES HER TARGETkiss
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by wildchild02: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sampling the man since 1786 grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by kobijacobs(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
the adventures of prick
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by kendylet(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
laff wan kill me o grin grin grin grin grin grin orishirishi cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evablizin:
lols which matter you wan treat?

for asking how loveline take know say black spot dey for Grace's husband's cassava. We gaz treat the way he asked the question. lol
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by ashjay001(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
thorpido:
Upper cut cheesy

Uppercut ke?
Na TKO!
Oro di hmmmm...
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by zolapower: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fhowe:
and igando too
grin
Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by zolapower: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jumbus31:
Seriously I thought I was the only one that noticed, before I open it I have that believe that they're gonna mentioned Ejigbo, lo and behold they didn't disappoint. Believe pm express at your own peril
lols grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband by Gkemz: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
When you think you got it all alone, not knowing another person dey samankwe ur man. Superman punch....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / Help!!! Missing Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.