Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. (1030 Views)

Lady Advises Women Not To Marry Poor Men, Says It's A Disservice To Unborn Kids / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dear Nigerian Women,

I so badly want to stick to the norm. I want to tell you just how you keep helping us on along the path of cheating by continuously investing in assumptions and conclusions. I want so badly to blame you for pushing us into the arms of other women because well, you probably already assume we will end up there anyways.

But you see, I noticed we’ve been doing a lot of telling and not enough talking. And so, today, I have chosen to be myself and not the man the world expects me to be. I have decided to do that which many men struggle with. Today, I am here to honestly pour out my heart to you. Yes, you read that right. It is no joke and certainly not a gimmick. After long, hard and honest conversations with myself, I have decided this is probably all that is left for me to do to try to get this message across. This expression thing is new to me so please bear with me if I struggle a bit before settling into it.

The world has gone sex crazy. Sex is all around us and easier to access now more than anytime in the history of mankind. As if this is not bad enough, I wake up every morning with a stiff reminder of this fact. Before I make it out of the house and head to work, I will also receive several reminders – possibly from the tonne of nude pictures retweeted onto my Twitter timeline, that old fling on BBM trying to get my attention or even that not-so-innocent poke from your so-called friend on Facebook.

I finally make it to work after ignoring the many women dressed in all sorts of eye-popping, attention-grabbing outfits on my way and who walks into the elevator with me on the ride up to my floor? Anita. No, not Anita the office bicycle. Sweet and friendly Ani. You see, Ani is not the average blonde eye-candy with the ‘I’m-all-yours-if-only-you-ask’ label permanently stuck to her forehead. In fact, in many ways, Ani is just like you even though I’ll say you are more beautiful.
Read more http://thenakedconvos.com/dear-nigerian-women-not-all-men-cheat-believe-it/
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Everybody cheats both men and women is just that must people needs reason for them to cheat on you while some ''''cheating is in their blood
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Everybody cheats both men and women is just that must people needs reason for them to cheat on you while some ''''cheating is in their blood

Well some women have stereotyped their minds to think all men cheat
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
fixzylani:

Well some women have stereotyped their minds to think all men cheat
I don't don't them oooo
because apple tree bearth apple fruit
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
passing by
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by agbonkamen(f): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2017
All men cheats ........ I repeat all men cheats........once again all men cheats, all of them bend yansh cheats grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Burgerlomo: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm an example cool
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by TINALETC3(f): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
I hv neva blived dat all men cheats
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by lippincott(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
All men cheats ........ I repeat all men cheats........once again all men cheats, all of them bend yansh cheats grin

That's so not true..
not all men cheat.. I think the issue is most ladies date the wrong kind of guys.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by muller101(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
so u have tested all men . U deserve an award
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by agbonkamen(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
lippincott:

That's so not true..
not all men cheat.. I think the issue is most ladies date the wrong kind of guys.
OK oo
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Skain(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Majority of men have tendency to cheat. cos our wants are insatiable... cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by agbonkamen(f): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
muller101:
so u have tested all men . U deserve an award
award for what na..... Eh wait o why is it that most Nigerian men dick bend go one side grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by muller101(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
award for what na..... Eh wait o why is it that most Nigerian men dick bend go one side grin grin grin grin grin
the same way most Nigerian ladies boobs are not equal in length, weight and sensivity. grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by fixzylani: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Miss About Ur Past Relationship? / T / A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.