Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip (999 Views)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by eugene12345: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Original content: http://check9ja.com/a-cheating-husband-told-his-wife-he-will-be-travelling-on-official-trip/

A man told his wife he will be travelling on official trip the next weekend.

The wife was okay with it although she wished they could both go visit their son in school.

During the week, the wife called him but he forgot to end the call after their discussion.

He placed his phone on the table, the same table around which he was and continued having a discussion with his girlfriend

on how they will both spend the ‘lovers vacation’ together.

Minutes later, he discovered the phone was still on but got no response on the receiver’s end as he said “hello…hello”.

Dilemma: He is not sure if the wife heard any part of the conversation with his girlfriend and so does not know how react when he gets home.

What should he do?

If you were the wife, and you heard the discussion, what will you do?

Welcome to the show. ‘Opinions with Olayemi’ on www.check9ja.com

Share your opinion on www.check9ja.com

Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by Maxi112: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Stale!
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will cut his D*** & put in the tomato soup and let him have the LAST SUPPER of his life, take a selfie & send to his lover with the message "WISH YOU WERE HERE FOR THE LAST SUPPER" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by TEAMvido(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have a feeling that FTC above is guy ....
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by izaray(f): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
It's not new again na! Men and cheating are like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by samtinx(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin see me see mumu,shebi na u want break ur marriage oya na,oga finish wetin you start olodo undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by olaleks007(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
eugene12345:

Original content: http://check9ja.com/a-cheating-husband-told-his-wife-he-will-be-travelling-on-official-trip/

A man told his wife he will be travelling on official trip the next weekend.

The wife was okay with it although she wished they could both go visit their son in school.

During the week, the wife called him but he forgot to end the call after their discussion.

He placed his phone on the table, the same table around which he was and continued having a discussion with his girlfriend

on how they will both spend the ‘lovers vacation’ together.

Minutes later, he discovered the phone was still on but got no response on the receiver’s end as he said “hello…hello”.

Dilemma: He is not sure if the wife heard any part of the conversation with his girlfriend and so does not know how react when he gets home.

What should he do?

If you were the wife, and you heard the discussion, what will you do?

Welcome to the show. ‘Opinions with Olayemi’ on www.check9ja.com

Share your opinion on www.check9ja.com

Call the wife back immediately, if she pick it and speak freely, then there is no problem. But if she refuse to pick and or maybe act strangely on phone...that means u have to return home immediately and postpone the vacation.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by izaray(f): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
samtinx:
grin see me see mumu,shebi na u want break ur marriage oya na finish the thing you start olodo
shocked shocked
You see ur life, shay na only women fit distroy her marriage, and not men. Even when the man is caught cheating sad
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by izaray(f): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
olaleks007:

Call the wife back immediately, if she pick it and speak freely, then there is no problem. But if she refuse to pick and or maybe act strangely on phone...that means u have to return home immediately and postpone the vacation.

shocked shocked Chairman...I dey hail o grin grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will give him 1o parks of condom when he is ready to travel( honey I know it won't be easy for you since am not there,please you can use this for any side chick) tongue
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by samtinx(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
winkSweet heart quote me well,i was'nt actually blaming the woman,why would i blame her??,did she cheat?? :/:/
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by olaleks007(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
izaray:
shocked shocked Chairman...I dey hail o grin grin

Chairwoman I double twale. Na u know wetin u do ur man wey make him wan spend vacation with another woman.
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chai, this is not good.

The guy should simply give a reason, cancel the trip and watch his wife's reaction to the cancellation. Sometimes, men don't get in trouble if they keep calm.

On the other hand, a smart lady will keep her calm and start tracking her husband.
Re: A Cheating Husband Told His Wife He Will Be Travelling On Official Trip by izaray(f): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
olaleks007:

Chairwoman I double twale. Na u know wetin u do ur man wey make him wan spend vacation with another woman.
cheesy Ah!! I no fit dull na, i dey package my boo wella tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex / SEUN, You Owe Babaramota Omonile Fee. / My Husband Is Hiding Our Marriage From People!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.