Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum (21210 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum by 400billionman: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2017
unohbethel:
nice all d way..

but wait, why shouldnt they be specific about the rising tension in their lands and suggest ways to solve it

Which tension ?

Stop deceiving yourself. Is there any boko haram in South East ?

Are you in a position to inform a sick man about his health ?
Re: Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum by modsfucker: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:

what did I need to prove again. the only pain you have is that your region has no oil. get it and get loss, you are a parasite. let divide or practice true federalism let see if you can afford data to argue with me.

Majority of the world super power powers and most developed nations have no oil and yet they prospered. Shame on he who thinks that oil is the key to development.... South Sudan is a good example for you to think on.

Coming back to Nigeria, the oil is in the Niger-Delta but I have benefited from it more than average Niger-Deltans including you if you are one.

But my mind keeps telling me that you are one of those flat heads who always cry more than the bereaved.... You only have palm oil but you shout more than those that have crude oil...

We know your mental status from your moniker. Birds of the same feather flock together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) / Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.