Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (33255 Views)

I Need Recommendation For A Tecno Phone For My Son Of 17yrs, For 25/30000 / Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
One's meat is another's poison.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by banio: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:
So sorry brother but you fell for their marketing scam

Shecno and shitfinix are the same company called transsion

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alot of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alot of counties with functional standard organization in government.

Some people will come out and tell you that your case is one in hundreds but trust me it's a lie

For every 5 phones working there are hundreds complaining

They cut corners in their build designs and parts hence why they cannot sell these phones in developed countries with standard products test procedures
They only sell in counties without functional product testing units ..
They have bought of the standards organization of Nigeria this is why their staff are always there at their product launch events in hotels

Just go to carlcare and make friends with any engineer , by the time he tells you what's up , you will never allow even your enemy to buy their phones

They have kids here on their pay roll so this post won't get to front page and watch you just might get banned for this .

I have been banned sevevral times for criticizing shitfinix and shecno phones

True talk. I am using a shitfinix. It a started off and on policy about 3 days after I bought it. I just did not bother going to complain because I blame myself.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by skino4united(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Adeolaraji:
Carlcare service is a scam. Why give a warranty when you have incompetent engineers at your centres. Why give a waranty when your product are not a guaranteed. I bought a Camon cx not up to 3months and it's faulty.. A functional fault for which the screen is no more working without a scratch or a physical defect. Then I took the phone to carlcare office ilorin they collected and registered my phone but the phone was returned to me the next day that they couldn't fix it. Why would carlcare tell me that they couldn't fix a phone that I bought. I lost my money on tecno flagship phone. I have been calling the phone( 08138615848) of the headquarter and no one is picking up the calls. I keep calling, calling and calling. I also went back to 3C Hub where I bought the phone and they said there is nothing they can do about it since its a tecno phone, I have to go to carlcare for any complain.
For them to return the phone to you without fixing it means there's a physical damage or the phone has been opened by someone else b4 u brought it to them. Carlcare is so professional that at times they even replace ur phone with a new one
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Olulinks(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:

I have grown fond of you shecno and shitfinix marketers

You guys will resort to anything from outright lies to emotional blackmail.
Wow

Firstly kiddo transsion is a 100% owned Chinese company !
Transsion owns laitel , shitfinix and shecno

Please do your home work !

Transsion head office is in China , Schengen to be precise ! So don't you say it's a Nigerian company, this is one of the many lies you guys tell to hoodwink your victims into buying your rubbish

I didn't so anything to bring down the brand , transsion did by constantly cutting corners and making their low end cheap build quality handsets then marketing it with pizzazz to make sales

What angers me the most is you have the audacity to sell this rubbish phones here but not in China ?

Then you turn around and tell us market focus ?

Every brand from Samsung, Lenovo , HTC , Nokia, ZTE, Motorola, Apple , Xaomi, Oppo, freetel , and co all sell in their respective home countries why doesn't George Zhu the Chinese CEO of transsion sell in China ?

Let me tell you why because he knows the phones they make are rubbish and will not meet acceptable standards in China hence they won't be allowed to be sold there.

Transsion isn't owned by nigerians even the GM chidi is an errand boy to Arthur the Chinese boss there or am I lying ?

When transsion. Starts making decent devices that they can Even sell in their own country then we can talk.

I don't criticize blindly ! I have facts !

Why didn't Google go-ahead and do their device launch with transsion despite transsion having been selling phones in Nigeria for over 12 years ?

Because all the sample devices they submitted to Google failed all Google quality tests this is why Google went ahead and instead signed with ICe2 and freetel from Japan to sell devices cheaply to nigerians.

Instead of tell them to stop selling rubbish you are attacking me because of cheap allowance they pay you

Grow up
Wow, I'm happy that this message got to you. No pun intended, actually, i just aired my view on your childish outburst. But for you to have written such a long epistle just to respond to cautioning you, I bet what you have for Tecno is more than hatred. I'd leave you to judge yourself if what you displayed to the world today on Nairaland because of another person's case justifiable.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by dkronicle(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
holatin:
mine has a frequent nonresponse at the corner right and left once in a while
ohh i have noticed that b4 then i just rebooted the phone
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by holatin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
dkronicle:
ohh i have noticed that b4 then i just rebooted the phone
done did it but same thing
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by somadinho10: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:

Firstly what kind of phone user are you? , Gamer? Browsing and chatting or music and videos ?

Which profile or combination do you fall under ?
I'm not a gamer... Just a browsing freek also play music and take pictures and of course chatting
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by bastien: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Not the uk i know, maybe another one
Abi no be uk portsmouth dey?
Nonsense and ingredient
why the insult now?
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2017
bastien:
why the insult now?
I didn't insult you bruv Sorry if you think i did
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Riyikebaby(f): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Just hold on to your c9, it's a very good phone
I enjoyed it, but i thought cx will be better so i sold my c9 to get this kpangolo camon cx

Lol,I'll hold it well . besides my money never reach to buy cx
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by salesforce: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Oh
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by lawddanny: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
ThatCEO:

Wish I had a clue what you saying. If you have a budget below 30k n u buy a Tecno, then it's OK as u bought wat u can afford. But with 40-50k, n u still buy those brands, that is madness.

Mind u, my point is not whether Tecno is a China brand or not, but what I am saying is that Tecno is so rubbish, they don't even meet the Chinese standards.
what phone brand would you want a person with 40k to buy??
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
So sorry brother but you fell for their marketing scam

Shecno and shitfinix are the same company called transsion

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alot of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alot of counties with functional standard organization in government.

Some people will come out and tell you that your case is one in hundreds but trust me it's a lie

For every 5 phones working there are hundreds complaining

They cut corners in their build designs and parts hence why they cannot sell these phones in developed countries with standard products test procedures
They only sell in counties without functional product testing units ..
They have bought of the standards organization of Nigeria this is why their staff are always there at their product launch events in hotels

Just go to carlcare and make friends with any engineer , by the time he tells you what's up , you will never allow even your enemy to buy their phones

They have kids here on their pay roll so this post won't get to front page and watch you just might get banned for this .

I have been banned sevevral times for criticizing shitfinix and shecno phones
By the way, It is TECHJOKE not SHECNO
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by tafat: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
lol grin , have you seen the phantom 9? its their latest device and its top notch. cool
trueguy573:

By the way, It is TECHJOKE not SHECNO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.