Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (33254 Views)

I Need Recommendation For A Tecno Phone For My Son Of 17yrs, For 25/30000 / Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by webincomeplus(m): 1:27am On Aug 30, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
Seriously, i don't understand sef, i used camon c9 and enjoyed it, in fact in my mind tecno had already UPed their game, so when camon cx came out, i thought to myself, "this has to be better". So i bought it o
But the phone reminds me of the reason i had stayed away from tecno phones till this year
The cx hangs, at least 5x a day, i must see "system ui stopped working"
Front camera sef na hype, depth of field is terrible, unlike the c9, it lags, i begin to wonder if it's truly 2gb ram
Well, we've gotten to the bus stop and this is my last tecno phone o
I keep telling people, they keep doubting
"who nor go no know ", as for me I'm done with anything transsion.
Nokia should just work on their price small.
No big and trusted brand will work on price. You should rather work on your own pocket or choose the low-spec cheap phones by the big brands.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by webincomeplus(m): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2017
bastien:
have you been to China before before arriving at your conclusion? Tecno is being sold in UK now,let alone China.

If you don't know, all smartphone are being assembled in Asia countries.
Don't mind the guy. Last week I saw Tecno and Infinix phones on Amazon.com (US store).

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Emmyk(m): 1:55am On Aug 30, 2017
madgoat:
Tecno and Infinix fones are okay joor. I use a tecno tablet and infinix hot 4 and they are both very nice. My tecno Droidpad 7c pro tablet is almost 2 years old now. No issues at all.
Lol. I wonder why/how people are having issues with their Tecno devices. I started using Tecno since February 2014... P5 to H6 then C8 and now CX Limited Edition. I've never used any other android device aside Tecno.

Maybe I'm just lucky. *Shrugs*

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by bastien: 2:48am On Aug 30, 2017
webincomeplus:

Don't mind the guy. Last week I saw Tecno and Infinix phones on Amazon.com (US store).
them go dey do like say na them no pass
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by united442(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Adeolaraji:
Carlcare service is a scam. Why give a warranty when you have incompetent engineers at your centres. Why give a waranty when your product are not a guaranteed. I bought a Camon cx not up to 3months and it's faulty.. A functional fault for which the screen is no more working without a scratch or a physical defect. Then I took the phone to carlcare office ilorin they collected and registered my phone but the phone was returned to me the next day that they couldn't fix it. Why would carlcare tell me that they couldn't fix a phone that I bought. I lost my money on tecno flagship phone. I have been calling the phone( 08138615848) of the headquarter and no one is picking up the calls. I keep calling, calling and calling. I also went back to 3C Hub where I bought the phone and they said there is nothing they can do about it since its a tecno phone, I have to go to carlcare for any complain.

please guys this is a simple tactics to enjoy you new phone..
when a new or latest phone like cx,cz, c-bla bla bla comes out,dnt just rush to buy it,wait for atleast 1 or 2years from the day of lunching because this new phone are not yet complete,both the version and the hardware part. the phone might get spoilt and you will not be able to repair it and have to wait for along time until the manufacturer discover the solution..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by I888(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Adeolaraji:
Carlcare service is a scam. Why give a warranty when you have incompetent engineers at your centres. Why give a waranty when your product are not a guaranteed. I bought a Camon cx not up to 3months and it's faulty.. A functional fault for which the screen is no more working without a scratch or a physical defect. Then I took the phone to carlcare office ilorin they collected and registered my phone but the phone was returned to me the next day that they couldn't fix it. Why would carlcare tell me that they couldn't fix a phone that I bought. I lost my money on tecno flagship phone. I have been calling the phone( 08138615848) of the headquarter and no one is picking up the calls. I keep calling, calling and calling. I also went back to 3C Hub where I bought the phone and they said there is nothing they can do about it since its a tecno phone, I have to go to carlcare for any complain.

So sorry. If you have the money, you can buy Xiaomi Redmi for just 30-37k and have it shipped to Nigeria for you.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by henrixx(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2017
the problem I see here is with the carlcare. not really the fone. any fone can develop a fault. Samsung HTC xiaomi users are usually jealous of techno infinix users because both them enjoy same features on a phone though despite techno infinix users getting it for less. well Samsung HTC lg are not so widely used in Nigeria. if you go to gsm arena, covering top European, Asian countries vwhere these high end phones are used, you will see heavy complaints that will scare you off these phones as well.

op its simple. complain to their Facebook act. sometimes the people who handle the carlcare office in illorin may just be bad. if you come to gionee office here in Lagos its also terrible...despite gionee is worldwide. its a shame that we Nigerians are terrible at handling business. carlcare is being rubbished by the Nigerian staff.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by nathdim: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
If e no be Samsung.. E no fit be like samsung

have you tried huawei mate
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by holatin(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2017
dkronicle:
am using tecno y6 which i bought from some1 and its still functioning like power bike.. electronics can develop fault at any time, the only f up here is the customer care and engineers
... they should work on that.
does a side of the screen have problem working once in a while ?
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2017
saxby:

Ur own badluck need prayer o, it's a very good brand, I've used mine for over a year now

Marketer spotted

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by rednuth(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
shioor

This is why I will never count my money to buy a brand new phone

Second hand to take over

I bought my panel separate, screen separate and the body with battery n others separate joined it together and now I have an infinix hot note with a long lasting battery

Those saying Samsung n LG r good phones r liars

My galaxy s3 killed me before I resurrect

My Lg D3 screen turned blue, sometimes it comes back to normal,tried every means to fix it even went to their websites no solution

maybe u bought a second hand problem

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2017
nathdim:
have you tried huawei mate

I dont think there would be need for that.. cos my Galaxy J7 Prime gives me all i need
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
webincomeplus:

No big and trusted brand will work on price. You should rather work on your own pocket or choose the low-spec cheap phones by the big brands.
Is alright
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by chudyprince: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
madgoat:
Tecno and Infinix fones are okay joor. I use a tecno tablet and infinix hot 4 and they are both very nice. My tecno Droidpad 7c pro tablet is almost 2 years old now. No issues at all.
Are you on their payroll?
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by madgoat(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
chudyprince:
Are you on their payroll?

Not at all... I use tecno and infinix because i am comfortable with their products. Though i have had a few other infinix fones that had issues but i still love infinix kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have been using TECNO phones since the phantom A1 comes on board.

I have used Alot of TECNO phones from H7, R7, Phantom z and the great camon c9 and I never had the cause to go to carlcare.

This camon cx is something I swear. I have seen a lot more owner having the same Problem with mine.

And carlcare customer care isn't friendly... Don't know maybe it's the Nigerian office or carlcare generally

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Dynamiceagle(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
the last time i checked, my tecno w4 still serves me well as it is about a year and 3 months without any fault

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Try infinix this time.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by giftedben: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adeolaraji:

That's what you get from tecnoshit and infinixshit: I still ask people, why do you buy these rubbish phones and the first thing you experience is your charging point or charger gets burnt, go to any engineer you will always see them welding one tecno, itel or infinix phones panel. Every time is either a tecno, infinix or itel phone is charging and the percentage is not increasing. I don't use a Samsung, LG and co. But when am low on budget I simply get myself a Gionee phone biko, I don't like wahala for my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by iamxolomon(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
*Submit ur iTune Gift Cards now in exchange for very good rate*

*$10 $15 $25 $30 $50 $75 $100*and above $100-$1000

*Fast loading and fast payment*
Xolomon
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Behankey(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Carlcare has more issues than I can imagine, they need to step up their customer service game. Although I have never gone there (I don't pray I do) because my phone has never developed a fault that will make me. Something else I noticed is that some cases of faults are isolated.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Chukazu: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Everything you posited here can happen to any phone, then talk about customer care support, nearly every organization in Nigeria is suspect

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Emmyk(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
united442:

please guys this is a simple tactics to enjoy you new phone..
when a new or latest phone like cx,cz, c-bla bla bla comes out,dnt just rush to buy it,wait for atleast 1 or 2years from the day of lunching because this new phone are not yet complete,both the version and the hardware part. the phone might get spoilt and you will not be able to repair it and have to wait for along time until the manufacturer discover the solution..
1 - 2 years, when all its features are oldsku already? grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Melaninprincess(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think there are some accounts dedicated to Carlcare issues, they can help out @CarlcareOpebi, @CarlcareSophia
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Riyikebaby(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
My C9 is almost a year and I'm still rocking it well, sorry about your phone OP
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Riyikebaby(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
giftedben:

That's what you get from tecnoshit and infinixshit: I still ask people, why do you buy these rubbish phones and the first thing you experience is your charging point or charger gets burnt, go to any engineer you will always see them welding one tecno, itel or infinix phones panel. Every time is either a tecno, infinix or itel phone is charging and the percentage is not increasing. I don't use a Samsung, LG and co. But when am low on budget I simply get myself a Gionee phone biko, I don't like wahala for my money.

Even Samsung phone blow up with any reasonable cause, so stop crying yen yen yen

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by giftedben: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Riyikebaby:

Even Samsung phone blow up with any reasonable cause, so stop crying yen yen yen

The Samsung that blew up was it not recalled and the owners compensated. In other word that's what you call professionalism. Please if you don't have any better words don't even intend replying me.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by dkronicle(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
holatin:
does a side of the screen have problem working once in a while ?
Nope, unless my screen guard is kind of wet.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Shadedtee: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2017
ThatCEO:

Wish I had a clue what you saying. If you have a budget below 30k n u buy a Tecno, then it's OK as u bought wat u can afford. But with 40-50k, n u still buy those brands, that is madness.

Mind u, my point is not whether Tecno is a China brand or not, but what I am saying is that Tecno is so rubbish, they don't even meet the Chinese standards.

I've been using Tecno phones for over two years now and I've not experienced such
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by iamkneeyi: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Try gionee

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by eraly(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Try any of Xiaomi phones and thank me later

I am available if you need advice wink
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Daeylar(f): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:
So sorry brother but you fell for their marketing scam

Shecno and shitfinix are the same company called transsion

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alit of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alit of counties

Some people will come out and tell you that your case is one in hundreds but trust me it's a lie

For every 5 phones working there are hundreds complaining

They cut corners in their build designs and parts hence why they cannot sell these phones in developed countries with standard products test procedures
They only sell in counties without functional product testing units ..
They have bought of the standards organization of Nigeria this is why their staff are always there at their product launch events in hotels

Just go to carlcare and make friends with any engineer , by the time he tells you what's up , you will never allow even your enemy to buy their phones

They have kids here on their pay roll so this post won't get to front page and watch you just might get banned for this .

I have been banned sevevral times for criticizing shitfinix and shecno phones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.