Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96194 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:

I can see you love it when you are handled roughly and your ass pummeled with a sledgehammer

Give me some seconds

Chai.... u cant get enuf of me can u cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Chai.... u cant get enuf of me can u cheesy

Im just feeling sorry for your parents, you are a complete WASTE!
Get your "miserable life" properly straightened out
When gays like you lose out in life, you loOk for someone to pass your frustrationS on.
I dont want to hear from you.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeeee240:

DAFT

grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

All i got was stupid rants from a bored Bitch cool

This is the kind of illiterate dumb fool that diminishes the appeal of Nigerians.
A manic-depressive madman and a pretentious fool
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:

Im just feeling sorry for your parents, you are a complete WASTE!
Get your "miserable life" properly straightened out
When gays like you lose out in life, you loOk for someone to pass your frustrationS on.
I dont want to hear from you.

Y u feeling sorry for me angry

grin bitch i thought u were gone already
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:

This is the kind of illiterate dumb fool that diminishes the appeal of Nigerians.
A manic-depressive madman and a pretentious fool

Bitch i cnt waste precious pretence on ur soured cvnt
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bitch i cnt waste precious pretence on ur soured cvnt
and the scatterbrained idiot keeps repeating same sentence and line over and over again. pathetic son of a curb prostitute. What are you waiting for to type something different? Until your mother eventually changes her roach-bitten panties?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Y u feeling sorry for me angry

grin bitch i thought u were gone already

Your life has more junk than a public sewage pit, boy

Now run out of my presence before I eviscerate your cancer ravaged bowels
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:
and the scatterbrained idiot keeps repeating same sentence and line over and over again. pathetic son of a curb prostitute. What are you waiting for to type something different? Until your mother eventually changes her roach-bitten panties?

Wait re u writing this down before typing cheesy
This must be a full time job for u
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:

Your life has more junk than a public sewage pit, boy

Now run out of my presence before I eviscerate your cancer ravaged bowels

Hahahaha grin grin

U sure u wnt me to leave wink

Bitch no one can put up wit ur slow brain
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

I know say u done get new catch wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

no comment fam lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy

i thought the hoe said shes done undecided wtf is she still doing ranting like a frustrated slowpoke
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wait re u writing this down before typing cheesy
This must be a full time job for u
Your sense of humour is as skewed as your sexuality. No surprise here tho
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hahahaha grin grin

U sure u wnt me to leave wink

Bitch no one can put up wit ur slow brain
I find it shocking that someone with the brainpower of a boutique mannequin managed to grace the Internet with the fakest attempt at intelligence.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeeee240:

DAFT

tongue tongue
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fearlez:
You're an unchained idiot walking about with a clitóris bigger than your entire brain mass.

What you need is a vagina hygiene so your blood circulation can reach your cranium case instead of working overtime to clean that public receptacle you call a vagina.

Stupid dumb trollop
aghh! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

i thought the hoe said shes done undecided wtf is she still doing ranting like a frustrated slowpoke
Your deflective approach would have been commendable if it wasn't so shameful
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

She has a mental case... she loves being insulted
It makes her feel fulfilled grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:
I find it shocking that someone with the brainpower of a boutique mannequin managed to grace the Internet with the fakest attempt at intelligence.

Wtf bitch aint it way past ur bed time... undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wtf bitch aint it way past ur bed time... undecided
You're still skipping the crux of the matter
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:
Your sense of humour is as skewed as your sexuality. No surprise here tho

Lil bitch
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

She has a mental case... she loves being insulted
It makes her feel fulfilled grin

You have very poor writing skills no wonder you're said to be a ghetto sprout using the internet to overcompensate for your slimming educational background. Tough luck for you.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:
You're still skipping the crux of the matter

What else do u want from me bitch..

Havent u cum enuf already undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lil bitch
Tell me the mobile phone you're typing from isn't a psychotherapeutic tool to test your sanity level.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:

You have very poor writing skills no wonder you're said to be a ghetto sprout using the internet to overcompensate for your slimming educational background. Tough luck for you.

grin grin.... u still feel me tho cool
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:
Tell me the mobile phone you're typing from isn't a psychotherapeutic tool to test your sanity level.

It isnt cool
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

What else do u want from me bitch..

Havent u cum enuf already undecided

You were the one who asked for more pummeling by daring me and I won't stop til you stop the name "bitch"
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pu7pl3(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
succyblinks:

You were the one who asked for more pummeling by daring me and I won't stop til you stop the name "bitch"

Ive been callin u a bitch since na

Dats how u like it wink

Besides ive officially made u my bitch on this thread angry cool
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalas247:
Dick doesn't smell
But
If you wear boxers for 1 week sweating
It will not from secretion but just good ole sweat no biggie .. it's like when u sweat armpit area it will stink once washed dats it

Even an infected dick won't smell hence y ladies are advised to check up n make sure the a protected because a guy saying I am clean ain't no guarantee he ain't infested with STD
Lol try do work experience in a sexual health clinic you'll smell the tuna can girls from the door it's reall appaulling ... thrush & bacteria vaginosis can make it smell ...
nurse go fit u die.u very good in the medical stuff
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by succyblinks(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ive been callin u a bitch since na

Dats how u like it wink

So I won't stop pummeling your cancerous rectum till sense finally finds its way to your abode
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lezzlie:
Lala the butt queen grin

All those feminist shrews saying a dick smells are suffering from the horrors where a dude retrieved his dick in the middle of a sweet fúck because the stench from their VJs immobilised the dick and set it on limping mode. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.