Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched (2854 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Femi Fani Kayode Emerges The New Yoruba Leader(pix) / Aregbesola Is Positioning Himself As The Next Yoruba Leader - PDP Worried / How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by Justcash(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Again, so far according to the history of our great Nation, we have just one coward on record, I believe his name is Ojukwu. The number one cut and run expert.
We, don't run, we pick and chose our fights like reasonable people with wisdom. We didn't run away from the the Biafran army, we not only confronted them, we kicked their a.!s.s till they surrendered to a Yoruba man.
You see, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat the coward nonsense, we both know who the coward is, it's in history books and that you can not erase.

What kind of fight can you pick when you can't fight to maintain your status as a Nigerian with the right to stay in any part of the country?

Close your dirty mouth! Which fight have you ever picked or chosen? It is a typical excuse of a coward for his glaring act of cowardice. You are advocating for your people to honour the wish of the hausas (Who are also considered immigrants) by running back to the west from Jos! If you cannot stand and challenge your fellow migrants who else can you challenge? Abegi spare me the story of choosing fights to indulge in. That is how cowards talk.

No! keep choosing and picking fights with wisdom, while the Hausa's slaughter Yorubas like rams for Sallah!

Thank God you mentioned the Biafran army. It shows that the Igbos actually stood their ground and fought. SOmething you will prefer not to do , instead you'd prefer your people to keep quiet and keep getting slaughtered, or at best run back home and wait to be slaughtered at home (Like the Ijaws and Hausas did to you guys)
You are a big coward!
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2010
Justcash:

What kind of fight can you pick when you can't fight to maintain your status as a Nigerian with the right to stay in any part of the country?

Close your dirty mouth! Which fight have you ever picked or chosen? It is a typical excuse of a coward for his glaring act of cowardice. You are advocating for your people to honour the wish of the hausas (Who are also considered immigrants) by running back to the west from Jos! If you cannot stand and challenge your fellow migrants who else can you challenge? Abegi spare me the story of choosing fights to indulge in. That is how cowards talk.

No! keep choosing and picking fights with wisdom, while the Hausa's slaughter Yorubas like rams for Sallah!

Thank God you mentioned the Biafran army. It shows that the Igbos actually stood their ground and fought. SOmething you will prefer not to do , instead you'd prefer your people to keep quiet and keepĀ  getting slaughtered, or at best run back home and wait to be slaughtered at home (Like the Ijaws and Hausas did to you guys)
You are a big coward!

See trouble o, abi na by force?

Sorry dude, we don't dance to other people's tune and we don't function based on other people's clock.

Make you own clock and compose your own tune and dance to it to your heart's desire.

Yoruba people are not zombies and we don't jump up and down to satisfy one man's selfish dreams.

We did chose to whoop you when the 3rdMC kicked Ojukwu's a!s.s. and got him running to save his skin and dump the people he lead to their deaths and men on the battle field.

You still haven't answered my question per why the million Igbo that migrated back east in the 60's didn't stay and fight the Northerners.

Were they cowards too?

The fact that your Biafran leaders acted foolishly and gambled with the lives of so many doesn't mean other people should emulate their foolishness and enter battle field at will.

War is never the true measure of power, it's common sense and wisdom. The common sense and wisdom the savage killers in the first coup didn't have when they killed folks from other regions and left theirs un touched.

The common sense and wisdom Ironsi didn't have when he refused to punish his kinsmen, coupists, seditionists and murderers

The common sense and wisdom Ojukwu didn't have when he foolishly rose to challenge a better armed and superior enemy

The same common sense and wisdom he refused to display when refused to end the war and save his own people paining and starving

The same common sense and wisdom that betrayed his ability to show leadership and conviction to stand with his people and men to the end and instead, running like a petty scary coward

The same common sense and wisdom he did not have when he returned from his sissy exile and mocked the people he lead to their deaths by begging for pensions from the same enemy his people died trying to defeat.

You see, the joke is really on you,
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2010
tpia.:

[size=20pt]ALOY EMEKA REMOVE YOUR STINKING UNCOUTH MOUTH FROM YORUBA MATTERS

GO AND ASK YOUR MAMA WHO YOUR FATHER IS

YORUBA DID NOT SEND HER MESSAGE
[/size]
Ashewo.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by Justcash(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2010
babapupa:

You see, the joke is really on you,

Bababpupa:

LMAO!
Stop deviating from the main issue and quit insulting Igbos as If I got down to your level to argue about ethnic superiority. That aint the issue.

I am against your call for Yorubas to run away from Jos, because they are being killed in their hundreds by Hausas who are equally migrants.

I am actually trying to tell you the true meaning of Unity that your so called 3rd MC helped to bring about. Yorubas must stay in any part of Nigeria even if they are about to be exterminated. This is what they asked for by holding Biafra back after a near ethnic extermination of Igbos.

The funniest thing is that people like you think that God is asleep. Lol! The curse that the acts of Obasanjo and co has place on the head of the Yorubas during the civil war will continue following people like you that brag about their acts. Sebi, If any ethnic fights bursts out now, it is the yorubas that are being killed in their hundreds? It is just the begining.

Now you want to run? Where are you running to. WE MUST STAY IN ONE NIGERIA O! Whether East, West, North or South.

Those Yorubas need to stand and fight to maintain their right of being Nigerian Nationals.

I only pointed out the "Coward" trait in you, through a careful observation of your suggestion.

I am not calling you a coward to insult you. I am calling you a coward because that is what you really are. Not just an ordinary one, an exceptional one. Exceptional because While you are praying for Yorubas to run, you are still boasting about the genocidal massacre of other ethnic groups and calling it an ideal action. you tend to forget that these ethnic groups took an action that shook the nation to her bone marrow so as to show their antagonism to such a genocide. Even in defeat Igbos have been able to prove a point, that they possess an undaunting spirit.
Ths funniest thing is that while other ethnic groups are not running, and are ready to defend themselves, you opened you rusted mouth to ask for a pull out of Yorubas, a good show of cowardice. Lol!
My oh my, I can't believe that atlast I have met a full blooded coward! Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refineries In Indonesia Is False - Build Up Nigerian / A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: / Corruption In Nigeria; Who To Blame? Politicians Or Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.