Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched (2849 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Femi Fani Kayode Emerges The New Yoruba Leader(pix) / Aregbesola Is Positioning Himself As The Next Yoruba Leader - PDP Worried / How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 3:17am On Feb 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Jos crisis: Yoruba leader escapes death, house torched

Jude Owuamanam

President-General of the Yoruba Community in Plateau State, Chief Toye Ogunsuyi, escaped death with his family as his house was torched by unknown persons.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/21/826.html

The incident came barely a month after he escaped a similar fate while on a visit to displaced persons' camp at Rikkos when he and the Oba Yoruba of Jos, Chief Solomon Olugbodi were attacked by hoodlums.

Ogunsuyi's car was burnt while he received machete cuts on his body

The latest incident was said to have occurred at about 8.30 pm on Thursday night when the curfew period was already on.

This, however, raised questions as to how the attackers were able to get to the house.

Ogunsuyi said he was watching television with his wife when he suddenly heard a loud bang on his roof.

He said that it was only when he got up to see what was happening that he realised that his roof was already on fire.

The septuagenarian quickly ran outside with his family and within minutes the house was engulfed by fire.

The motives of the attackers were not known but Ogunsuyi has been an advocate of the course of his people and recently protested the non-representation of the Yoruba in the Solomon Lar-led advisory committee set up by the Federal Government on the crisis.

The latest attack is seen by many as a consequence of his unrelenting position that the Yoruba deserve equal recognition with any other settler group in the state.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammed Larema, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, said the matter had not been reported to the command.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by RichyBlacK(m): 3:23am On Feb 22, 2010
aloy-emeka:

The latest attack is seen by many as a consequence of his unrelenting position that the Yoruba deserve equal recognition with any other settler group in the state.

The unchallenged use of such terms like "settler group" exposes the hypocrisy of the "One Nigeria" concept.

Why would any ethnic group be labeled "settler group" in any region inside their own country?
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 3:31am On Feb 22, 2010
It beats me why folks ventures into lawless and hostile regions. Instead of fighting for equal recognition, his primary goal should be getting his people out of that cess of violence and primtivity.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by RichyBlacK(m): 3:35am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

It beats me why folks ventures into lawless and hostile regions. Instead of fighting for equal recognition, his primary goal should be getting his people out of that cess of violence and primtivity.

Why should they leave? Didn't they fight for "One Nigeria"? Why not fight back? Why not remind the fo.ols that every Nigerian has the right to live wherever he/she wants and that barbaric actions like murder will have consequences?

Why not take a stand to keep Nigeria one?
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by mekusxxx: 3:37am On Feb 22, 2010
So Yoruba get Oba of Jos too? Yet they will come out running their mouth about Eze Ndigbo[b]ship [/b] outside Igboland. Hypocrisy or ignarance, which one?
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 3:46am On Feb 22, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Why should they leave? Didn't they fight for "One Nigeria"? Why not fight back? Why not remind the fo.ols that every Nigerian has the right to live wherever he/she wants and that barbaric actions like murder will have consequences?

Why not take a stand to keep Nigeria one?

My stance has nothing to do wight one Nigeria because Nigeria is till one Nigeria, what's going on out there is your generic break down of law and order and needless violence. The rest of Nigeria is still in tact and not up in arms.

Shield your unfounded and unguided paranoia abeg.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Why should he vacate Jos with other Yorubas when Yorubas themselves arrived Jos way before the Hausas?. Are they not Nigerians by the way?. Geez. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by SEFAGO(m): 3:52am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

My stance has nothing to do wight one Nigeria because Nigeria is till one Nigeria, what's going on out there is your generic break down of law and order and needless violence. The rest of Nigeria is still in tack and not up in arms.

Shield your unfounded unguided paranoia abeg.

True sometimes people talk stupidly as a result of ethnic sentiments. When did fighting for one nigeria come into a discussion about anarchy.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by becomricch: 3:52am On Feb 22, 2010
emeka shut up. Why should he remain in jos. anyone taken a risk in the north is risking is life. Look at the jos video. in the video i watch, the man was telling them there was a yorubaman in the house in hausa.  And they went after them with smook coming out., what are they still doing there,. nonsense when did the yoruba arrival in jos before hausa. how many of them are there. you forgot i use to live in the north.

Do you think america would leave its citizen in the north. why should yoruba nation. Emeka send your family over there.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 3:52am On Feb 22, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Why should he vacate Jos with other Yorubas when Yorubas themselves arrived Jos way before the Hausas?. Are they not Nigerians by the way?. Geez.  embarassed embarassed embarassed

What difference does it make? The primary responsibility of any leader is the safety and protection of his/her people.

How do you justify your people getting slaughtered while you're out there screaming I was here first?

Safety first friend.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by becomricch: 3:54am On Feb 22, 2010
dont man the silly man. When did the yoruba become the first there, na 419 be that.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 3:57am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

What difference does it make? The primary responsibility of any leader is the safety and protection of his/her people.

How do you justify having your people getting slaughtered while you're out there screaming I was here first?

Safety first friend.

It's apparent to me that you do not know the number of Yorubas resident in Jos. we are talking thousands here. Should he become the biblical Moses who should take his people out of the cursed land in dire economic circumstances?. What structures do you have in place to contain over 200,000 families migrating to the South west at once[many of which have never been to the South west before in their lives]?.

Do you have any auxiliary plans about their upkeep, shelter and employment?.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 3:58am On Feb 22, 2010
becomricch:

emeka shut up. Why should he remain in jos. anyone taken a risk in the north is risking is life. Look at the jos video. in the video i watch, the man was telling them there was a yorubaman in the house in hausa.  And they went after them with smook coming out., what are they still doing there,. nonsense when did the yoruba arrival in jos before hausa. how many of them are there. you forgot i use to live in the north.

Do you think america would leave its citizen in the north. why should yoruba nation. Emeka send your family over there.

Yoruba arrived in Jos 20-30 years before Hausas. Quote me and read your history. Yeye.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 4:22am On Feb 22, 2010
aloy-emeka:

It's apparent to me that you do not know the number of Yorubas resident in Jos. we are talking thousands here. Should he become the biblical Moses who should take his people out of the cursed land in dire economic circumstances?. What structures do you have in place to contain over 200,000 families migrating to the South west at once[many of which have never been to the South west before in their lives]?.

Do you have any auxiliary plans about their upkeep, shelter and employment?.

Abeg, ease up on the numbers or produce official data documenting the exact population of Yoruba people in Jos or outside Yorubaland in general.

And about migrating out of Jos, didn't almost a million Igbo once migrated out of the northern region because of sustained violence against them? Or you just think same doesn't apply to migrating Yoruba people or they're incapable?

Now, what do you value most? Your life or shelter and employment? And if I might add, most Yuruba families have family/relatives houses back home.

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by becomricch: 4:37am On Feb 22, 2010
were are you getting thye 200,000 from . see satellite picture

Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 22, 2010
[size=20pt]ALOY EMEKA REMOVE YOUR STINKING MOUTH FROM YORUBA MATTERS

GO AND FACE WHOEVER BORN YOU- DID YOUR MAMA SAY IT WAS A YORUBA MAN?
[/size]
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2010
tpia.:

[/size]

Unlike your mama wey conceive you on the trunk of a 404 peugeot  wagon at Iddo park, I was conceived in a bed in my parents bedroom.

Your attention is needed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401693.0.html

No tpia, no igbo thread.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by mekusxxx: 5:06am On Feb 22, 2010
tpia.:

[/size]

Hahahah! Like Aloy Emeka like the Yoruba chief: interfering in other people's matter. See below

Ibadan Chief Accuses Anozie Of Flouting Order On Eze

By Oladele Ogunsola, Correspondent, Ibadan

Traditional head (Baale) of Ekotedo community in Ibadan, Taye Ayorinde, has described as an affront against Olubadan of Ibadanland the continued claim by Alex Anozie to the title of Eze Ndigbo of Ibadanland, already outlawed by the council of traditional rulers in Igboland.

Anozie, who, however, dismissed the allegation by Ayorinde, with a wave of hand also accused the community leader of meddlesomeness, wondering what stake has the traditional leader in Igbo affairs.

‘’Baale Ekotedo’’ as popularly called, had in a chat in his Ekotedo residence claimed that as the head of the community with the largest concentration of Igbo indigenes in the capital city, he could not fold arms watching the acclaimed Igbo leader causing trouble in the land.

Alleging that Anozie might have been goaded into causing trouble in the ancient city by his refusal to obey the order of the Igbo elders, who had visited the city sometime ago during which the order was made, Ayorinde said he would not keep mute over what he described as an affront against the **Olubadan** of Ibadanland, being one of his principal subjects and the head of the community with the largest concentration of Igbo extraction in Ibadanland.

Reacting to the allegation, Anozie, said the matter was before the court, urging that people should respect the rule of law as good citizens of Nigeria, stressing that ‘’the matter has been on for a long time and we have been to court severally on it. Fortunately, none of the court rulings on the matter so far asked me to stop parading myself as the leader of my people’’.

Counselling that leaders should live by example, the optician said the purported order given by Igbo elders had been taken up by Ohanaeze, the highest decision making body in Igboland, which had constituted a panel of 15 members including four bishops, the report of which was being awaited.

He urged Ayorinde to stay off the issue, which he described as purely an Igbo affair saying, ‘’We will sort ourselves out; it is an Igbo matter; let him leave Ndigbo alone and as law-abiding citizens, we should obey the rule of law, if we must maintain peace, we must obey the court and the constitution of the country allows individual groupings; so why should we be talking about?
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 5:09am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Abeg, ease up on the numbers or produce official data documenting the exact population of Yoruba people in Jos or outside Yorubaland in general.

And about migrating out of Jos, didn't almost a million Igbo once migrated out of the northern region because of sustained violence against them? Or you just think same doesn't apply to migrating Yoruba people or they're incapable?

Now, what do you value most? Your life or shelter and employment? And if I might add, most Yuruba families have family/relatives houses back home. 

Ignorance at its best. I have hard facts about population figures and migration. If you have lived or been to Jos, you will have an idea.  98% of the buses,taxis and okadas in Jos are Yoruba owned. 10% of Unijos lecturers are Yorubas.  These men have families and many of them are polygamists. I am sure these transport operators and their families alone will culminate into 50k. Count other Yorubas hanging around Jos and you can easily get 200k. Once again, you have never been to Jos.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by EzeUche(m): 5:40am On Feb 22, 2010
Yorubas are some cut in run cowards. lol These Yorubas in Nairaland are questioning why the guy is in Jos. He believes in One Nigeria, but these fools are too scared to leave their comfort zone and go to other places in Nigeria.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 5:49am On Feb 22, 2010
Hold yourself and stay focus, asking you to provide has nothing Ignorance, ignorance is claiming to know what you really don't know

Just posting you hard facts would have sufficed.

Abi what's taxi drivers and polygamy got to do with population and you producing credible data to back up your claim?

And you don't have to trash talk to prove your point, it's not really hard to engage and be civil at the same time.
aloy-emeka:

Ignorance at its best. I have hard facts about population figures and migration. If you have lived or been to Jos, you will have an idea.  98% of the buses,taxis and okadas in Jos are Yoruba owned. 10% of Unijos lecturers are Yorubas.  These men have families and many of them are polygamists. I am sure these transport operators and their families alone will culminate into 50k. Count other Yorubas hanging around Jos and you can easily get 200k. Once again, you have never been to Jos.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2010
EzeUche:

Yorubas are some cut in run cowards. lol These Yorubas in Nairaland are questioning why the guy is in Jos. He believes in One Nigeria, but these fools are too scared to leave their comfort zone and go to other places in Nigeria.

Do you mind explaining to us why almost a million Igbo migrated back to Igboland from Hausa land after tons of Igbo folks got slaughtered? Abi they just went back east for vacation and sightseeing? Why den no just stay and claim on Nigeria?

You guys don't even try to make sense no more,
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by EzeUche(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Do you mind explaining to us why almost a million Igbo migrated back to Igboland from Hausa land after tons of Igbo folks got slaughtered? Abi they just went back east for vacation and sightseeing? Why den no just stay and claim on Nigeria?

And the Igbos are right back in Jos. You don't hear these ppl targetting Igbos anymore. They know that an Igbo man will fight back. They attack one Igbo in Jos, and all the Hausa in Igboland will be slaughtered. They know it would take one killing of an Igbo by Hausa miscreants and the Igbo will do 100x the slaughtering.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2010
EzeUche:

And the Igbos are right back in Jos. You don't hear these ppl targetting Igbos anymore. They know that an Igbo man will fight back. They attack one Igbo in Jos, and all the Hausa in Igboland will be slaughtered. They know it would take one killing of an Igbo by Hausa miscreants and the Igbo will do 100x the slaughtering.

Ok let me ask you one more time in case your honestly missed my question,

Do you mind explaining to us why almost a million Igbo migrated back to Igboland from Hausa land after tons of Igbo folks got slaughtered? Furthermore, they killed thousands of Igbo people, not just one. So, tell me why they did not stay and fight the hausa people?
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by RichyBlacK(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Aren't you supposed to learn from history? Wasn't that what your type have characterized as a mistake?

True, Ndi-Igbo left other parts of Nigeria because of the government-coordinated massacres. They were tired and wanted to be by themselves. Then, the rest of Nigeria asked: "Why are you taking this too far? We would protect you. Go back to where you were coming from". Ndi-Igbo refused because they didn't trust the Nigerian government. The war started, was fought, Biafra lost, "no victor, no vanquished", Biafra was rebuilt, Igbos went back to every part of Nigeria to do business.

Why can't you learn from this?

Biafra was attacked based on the principle of "One Nigeria". That lesson has been learned. Why do you want to relearn the lesson?

Fight for your rights in your country!

It's this same lot that will be screaming for rights in another man's country (e.g., the UK) when you're too timid to fight for what you believe in, even to the death!
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by RichyBlacK(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Ok let me ask you one more time in case your honestly missed my question,

[b]Do you mind explaining to us why almost a million Igbo migrated back to Igboland from Hausa land after tons of Igbo folks got slaughtered? [/b]Furthermore, they killed thousands of Igbo people, not just one.  So,  tell me why they did not stay and fight the hausa people?

Answer:
1. The attacks were coordinated by a Nigerian government made up of elements with anti-Igbo sentiments; those who executed the July 1966 coup and justified the massacre of Igbo military officers with the actions of the January 1966 coup plotters.
2. The Igbos were not aware that keeping Nigeria one must be upheld at any cost.
3. The Igbos were unprepared because there was no precedence for such actions where a particular ethnic group would be targeted at such a large scale in Nigeria.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Aren't you supposed to learn from history? Wasn't that what your type have characterized as a mistake?

True, Ndi-Igbo left other parts of Nigeria because of the government-coordinated massacres. They were tired and wanted to be by themselves. Then, the rest of Nigeria asked: "Why are you taking this too far? We would protect you. Go back to where you were coming from". Ndi-Igbo refused because they didn't trust the Nigerian government. The war started, was fought, Biafra lost, "no victor, no vanquished", Biafra was rebuilt, Igbos went back to every part of Nigeria to do business.

Why can't you learn from this?

Biafra was attacked based on the principle of "One Nigeria". That lesson has been learned. Why do you want to relearn the lesson?

Fight for your rights in your country!

It's this same lot that will be screaming for rights in another man's country (e.g., the UK) when you're too timid to fight for what you believe in, even to the death!

Please, let's keep this discussion sane and rational. Who blamed Igbo people for migrating back east. Abeg stay focus and leave irrelevancies alone. I see another Igbo against the world diversion.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by RichyBlacK(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Please, let's keep this discussion sane and rational. Who blamed Igbo people for migrating back east. Abeg stay focus and leave irrelevancies alone. I see another Igbo against the world diversion.

There is no diversion here.

These are the principles of a nation, including Nigeria:
1. All citizens are guaranteed equal rights.
2. The rights of citizens are not dependent on the geographical location they find themselves, except it explicitly stated.
3. Every citizen has the right to do business any where in the nation.
4. Citizens reserve the right to self-defense to save life and property.

Tell me which of the above principles you disagree with?

How is Nigeria going to get better when everyone is too scared to do anything about it? Learn to fight!
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Answer:
1. The attacks were coordinated by a Nigerian government made up of elements with anti-Igbo sentiments; those who executed the July 1966 coup and justified the massacre of Igbo military officers with the actions of the January 1966 coup plotters

Do you have any credible evidence stating that the attacks against Igbo was sanctioned and coordinated by the federal government of Nigeria? If north, please let's not waste our time debating phantom and unproven hand me downs.

You're talking to the wrong person about the 66 coups because violence begets violence, don't start what you can not finish. You don't go around slaughtering other people in cold blood, killing their innocent wives in front of their kids, murdering pregnant women and expect them to do nothing, especially after the next Igbo head of state conveniently looked the other way and refused to slap the killers on the wrist talk-less doing the required under military articles.

Igbo people started/introduced coups and subsequent bloodletting in Nigeria straight out of independence. We are at this point today because of the actions of elements withing the Igbo community.

Igbo people need to understand that their actions against other people causes pain and suffering and they don't have any kind of monopoly when it comes to violence. You described what happened to Igbo military men as massacre but you conveniently refused to use the same term to describe what Igbo people did to innocent people and pregnant women.

Perpetrating evil against other people doesn't mean other people will sit on their hands and do nothing, we all feel pain.

The sun doesn't rise and set on Igbo people.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by babapupa: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2010
RichyBlacK:

There is no diversion here.

These are the principles of a nation, including Nigeria:
1. All citizens are guaranteed equal rights.
2. The rights of citizens are not dependent on the geographical location they find themselves, except it explicitly stated.
3. Every citizen has the right to do business any where in the nation.
4. Citizens reserve the right to self-defense to save life and property.

Tell me which of the above principles you disagree with?

How is Nigeria going to get better when everyone is too scared to do anything about it? Learn to fight!

Well said, except that Igbo people before and after the war were blessed with the same rights enjoyed by the westerners and northerners.
Just because Igbo people and Huasa people in the north weren't getting along doesn't mean they were not part of Nigeria or were denied any kind of rights. What happened was limited to the northern part of Nigeria.

An Igbo man was the president of Nigeria, an Igbo man was the vice presidents of Nigeria, Igbo men were and still are ministers, senators, governors permanent secretaries, managers and directors of paratatals all over the country, Igbo men are major power brokers in the same Nigeria.

All your paranoia talk just doesn't hold any water, just the same selfish and preferential treatment talk.
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by aloyemeka2: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2010
babapupa:

Do you have any credible evidence stating that the attacks against Igbo was sanctioned and coordinated by the federal government of Nigeria? If north, please let's not waste our time debating phantom and unproven hand me downs.

You're talking to the wrong person about the 66 coups because violence begets violence, don't start what you can not finish. You don't go around slaughtering other people in cold blood, killing their innocent wives in front of their kids, murdering pregnant women and expect them to do nothing, especially after the next Igbo head of state conveniently looked the other way and refused to slap the killers on the wrist talk-less doing the required under military articles.

Igbo people started/introduced coups and subsequent bloodletting in Nigeria straight out of independence. We are at this point today because of the actions of elements withing the Igbo community.

Igbo people need to understand that their actions against other people causes pain and suffering and they don't have any kind of monopoly when it comes to violence. You described what happened to Igbo military men as massacre but you conveniently refused to use the same term to describe what Igbo people did to innocent people and pregnant women.

Perpetrating evil against other people doesn't mean other people will sit on their hands and do nothing, we all feel pain.

The sun doesn't rise and set on Igbo people.

[b]Yes igbo people ruined Nigeria
Igbo people taught hausas how to massacre Yorubas
Igbo people are the reason for the state of affairs in Nigeria
Igbo people taught Yorubas how to assassinate each other for political posts
Igbo people taught Oladipo Diya, Murtala Mohammed, Dimka, Orkar, Vatsa, IBB, Buhari, Idiagbon etc how to plan and execute coup d' etat.
Igbo people introduced kidnapping in Nigeria
Igbo people introduced untrustworthiness among tribes
Igbo people introduced armed robbery and 419
Igbo people introduced bank fraud in Nigeria
Igbo people introduced embezzlement and stealing of govt funds.
Igbo people are the reason for decayed roads, power and other infrastructures in Nigeria
Igbo people are the reason for Nigeria gaining entrance into the terrorism list
Igbo people introduced religious 419 in Nigeria through their fake pastors
Igbo people introduced rituals in Nigeria
Igbo people killed the Nigerian football
Igbo people are generally almajiris
Igbo people introduced alayerism and agberoism in Nigeria
Igbo people are from hell
[/b]

What shall we do to this igbo people since they refused to die after Awolowo nearly gassed them?

How do we exterminate the Igbo people so Nigeria will be better.

I guess Babapupa should give us answers here being a Yoruba herald.

I just don't know why he refused to lead the exodus of Yorubas from Jos instead of waiting for the Yoruba warrant chief who is more interested in saving his own family. Why Babapupa's Yoruba love is limited to the internet beats me. It's time for action and Yoruba solidarity; the Yorubas in Jos need your help and its a life and death situation. It will be a shame for thousands of  Yorubas in Jos to be massacred when their guardian angel filled with Yoruba love, babapupa is alive. Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. It may be time to call your God, Fashola to release funds to you for this exercise
Re: Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2010
[size=20pt]ALOY EMEKA REMOVE YOUR STINKING UNCOUTH MOUTH FROM YORUBA MATTERS

GO AND ASK YOUR MAMA WHO YOUR FATHER IS

YORUBA DID NOT SEND HER MESSAGE
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Remove Tankers And Other Articulated Vehicles From Apapa / Jonathan Begins Counter Operation Against All G7 Governors! / Nigerian Army Says “area Boys” Vandalised Lagos BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.