Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor (1156 Views)

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by fixzylani: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
I always used to think that I’ll not like to marry a pastor. This came from being around men of God and their families a lot because a lot of my older friends who have made great impact in my life are men of God and in that line I have a really good relationship with their families. Now you can imagine my fervent prayer whenever I hang out with their wives and leave to go home for God to please keep every single pastor away from me or anyone who He knows that He’ll call in the future to work in the ministry as a pastor.

It’s not because the wives I know are suffering in their marriages, depressed, or enduring unnecessary pain and wishing for a way to opt out, far from it, these were and are very happily married women who knew what they were getting themselves into, maybe not so much in detail because no one really knows these things but at least they chose to walk that path and a lot of times, most of them are called into the ministry as well.

But what scared me the most about being a pastor’s...

Read On... http://thenakedconvos.com/why-im-scared-of-marrying-a-pastor/
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by Topgainer: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
No enlightened person honestly desires that even to be a pastor is not an easy work. It is a call to duty worse than being a man of the Force. You virtually live your life for others. In fact, this service is not only required of Pastors but for all Christians. All the things you listed in your blog are still within the purview of a true Christian without the appendage, Pastor. In the case of a Pastor it is a bit more.
Most ladies are happy to be attached to a yahoo pastor and become the principal partner of a successful Church Business Center, the little headache is nothing compared to the enjoyment. The pastor is running choir girls and the Mama is running band boys, Mama extorts the women group, Papa does the rest including destroying homes. The revenue and investments are shared, as for domestic works both at home and at the Business complex, thoroughly brainwashed slaves are always at the beck and call of the Master. Most times they are not paid any allowances ironically Papa takes his 'salary' upfront.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by fixzylani: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by fixzylani: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by fixzylani: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by revelatiorcm(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
you are being honest, I believe that it won't happen.
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by fixzylani: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by fixzylani: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Read
Re: Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor by petra1(m): 3:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Topgainer:
No enlightened person honestly desires that even to be a pastor is not an easy work. It is a call to duty worse than being a man of the Force. You virtually live your life for others. In fact, this service is not only required of Pastors but for all Christians. All the things you listed in your blog are still within the purview of a true Christian without the appendage, Pastor. In the case of a Pastor it is a bit more.

So you know this ?

Most ladies are happy to be attached to a yahoo pastor and become the principal partner of a successful Church Business Center, the little headache is nothing compared to the enjoyment. The pastor is running choir girls and the Mama is running band boys, Mama extorts the women group, Papa does the rest including destroying homes. The revenue and investments are shared, as for domestic works both at home and at the Business complex, thoroughly brainwashed slaves are always at the beck and call of the Master. Most times they are not paid any allowances ironically Papa takes his 'salary' upfront.

Very bad that a christian writes this about the body of christ she belongs to .

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Ojigbani: It's A Sin To Pay Tithe. / Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.