Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,933 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (44641 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by WorldRichest: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lloydfather:
Sometimes ago I report about how power tussle between two groups caused the fancies and furniture section of Alaba int'l to lock down.
Today the problem is back again with more dangerous features.
A man called Obosi and his group invades the market with some military men and whisk the chairman of the association way, this angered the cult guys that are loyal to the chairman and they started to chase people out of the market.
By the time we know what was happening one person was gun down and many Other sustain several injuries. As at the time i am filling this report all other sections ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL, INDUSTRIAL, F Line and TOKUNBO market all in Alaba has been forced to close down at about 4.pm. and some military men have came to maintain peace courtesy of Electronics section chairman.

I'm using this opportunity to call for the attention of IG of police to intervene on this matter because this market have a long history of power tussle and Obosi has always been at the centre of all the saga.

I was able to take only this 2 shots because the military men are retraining us from taking pictures.

Developers are doing everything possible to reduce their population drastically. some are taking drugs to Malaysia and Thailand and getting executed. Some are shouting Biafra, disturbing the peace in the country and getting killed daily by Nigerian Police and Army. while others are killing themselves in Alaba, Ladipo and e.t.c. Just Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by DaBill001(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

Lie.... Lagos is BIAFRAN land

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Sheun001(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
mightyhazell:
na guy like u u quote so o. unless u wan mk dem burrow u from behind?

lol you sure so
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by ImDharay: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

baby I'm all yours�

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by overtogod1: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
May God be our guide
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Crestedguy4real: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lloydfather:
Sometimes ago I report about how power tussle between two groups caused the fancies and furniture section of Alaba int'l to lock down.
Today the problem is back again with more dangerous features.
A man called Obosi and his group invades the market with some military men and whisk the chairman of the association way, this angered the cult guys that are loyal to the chairman and they started to chase people out of the market.
By the time we know what was happening one person was gun down and many Other sustain several injuries. As at the time i am filling this report all other sections ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL, INDUSTRIAL, F Line and TOKUNBO market all in Alaba has been forced to close down at about 4.pm. and some military men have came to maintain peace courtesy of Electronics section chairman.

I'm using this opportunity to call for the attention of IG of police to intervene on this matter because this market have a long history of power tussle and Obosi has always been at the centre of all the saga.

I was able to take only this 2 shots because the military men are retraining us from taking pictures.
Home of ritualist and evil men,so many evil happens in that market apart from power tussle, you will see a boy less than 30 years having more than 5 plaza where he get money from,some using their sales people as money making machine especially the ladies ,oh alaba the Biafra market of evil... I hail oooo

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Sheun001(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
ImDharay:
when you learn to poke your nose where it belongs ode oshi

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by daniela556(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
is this true
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by spiralwedge(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Opportunity for Ambode to do something about that place.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by omooba969(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
sonnie10:
Something tells me that Nnamdi kanu will have a lot on his hands if Biafra is actualized

NK prolly thinks achieving & keeping Biafra is bread and butter.grin
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na Okorocha cause am.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by omooba969(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

vicadex07:

I will see to it that I personally deport you from lagos like fashola did and then wait for you to cry and wail about it on social media as usual like the poor cowards you are.

No Igbo man can make it in life without coming to Yorubaland. I control your destiny and it is firmly in my hand.

See finishing,cheesy you wicked o! grin

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by omooba969(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
nelsilvercloud:
If dem close am, where will the pompous IGR come from? kiss

Good point, biko give me an estimate of population that pays tax in that Alaba...I'm not leaving anyone out? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
We are yet to get Biafra, we've started power tussle, I pity my people.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by goat22: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Watch popular tv series here http://viahold.com/3mcL
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by TheAngry1: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
nelsilvercloud:
If dem close am, where will the pompous IGR come from? kiss

Let them take their IGR to Biafra and stop disturbing the peace of our city.

6 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by vertueptime: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
So we should declare it biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by ashala(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
rottenPussy:
How will this get me a bae in this cold undecided

I seriously need to get some cucumber lipsrsealed

What makes me have this feeling that you are a man

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by laydoh(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
rottenPussy:

don't be offended madam.I wan ask question.
pls is ur pussy really rotten

I v not seen one b4,I nid a sample for proje

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Osucoward: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol as you can see, no one has sympathy for these noise makers anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by oladoja1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Sheun001 post=59945410]

baby I'm all lol

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by oladoja1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

baby I'm all yours�
bro don't fall for the scam
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Sheun001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
oladoja1:
bro don't fall for the scam
oh yeah Me sef dey yne follow the guy
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Zirah: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who cares if them ipob touts fight themselves to death? Children of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by PearlStreet(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
mightyhazell:
wot about yor0ba touts n nurtw leaders always at each other s jugular,...any body use am rate d whole yor0ba race?

Who dey settle am? No be Yoruba leaders.

Who dey settle fight between Igbos in Alaba market? Hausa soldiers.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by nullboss: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
vicadex07:

I will see to it that I personally deport you from lagos like fashola did and then wait for you to cry and wail about it on social media as usual like the poor cowards you are.

No Igbo man can make it in life without coming to Yorubaland. I control your destiny and it is firmly in my hand.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Daboomb: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

I think its time to drive these IPOB criminals back to where they came from so that they can cuase mayhem over there.

Lagos is a welcoming city but if people want to import their criminality to Lagos, then they need to be given the boot.

Governor of Lagos should seal that Market and constitute a Panel that would decongest the market of all these Gangs and Cults.
Imagine that they have even started using guns to murder each other, carry-over from their Ozubulu masacre!
Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Daboomb: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
PearlStreet:
I have always maintained that the problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

Ordinary market, they can't manage. Yet they want to rule themselves. Pls let Biafra come quickly let these people carry their wahala away.

The civilized Igbos with commonsense would be granted business and visiting visas to trade freely here. The flatheaded lunatics would be shot twice in the b@lls. One bullet in each ball.

Not so fast Bro!

All of them will serve a TEN YEARS PENALTY BAN, first.

We need to see and experience how life is, without the chest-beating, fake threats, Gra-Gra, poor pronounciation like "Ohyel", fake spareparts, adulterated pharmaceuticals, adulterated palm Ohyel, Galla-selling in traffic, imprtation of fake products, drug exportation, baby factory, armed robbery, ritual killing like Clifford orji and best of all, with EVANS the kidnapper! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by PearlStreet(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Daboomb:

Not so fast Bro!

All of them will serve a TEN YEARS PENALTY BAN, first.

We need to see and experience how life is, without the chest-beating, fake threats, Gra-Gra, poor pronounciation like "Ohyel", fake spareparts, adulterated pharmaceuticals, adulterated palm Ohyel, Galla-selling in traffic, imprtation of fake products, drug exportation, baby factory, armed robbery, ritual killing like Clifford orji and best of all, with EVANS the kidnapper! grin

Lmaooooo.

Within those 10 years, half of their population would be wiped out. The remainder would be begging to be bought as slaves.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by mightyhazell: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
PearlStreet:

Who dey settle am? No be Yoruba leaders.

Who dey settle fight between Igbos in Alaba market? Hausa soldiers.
oh! so y0robas dey quarrel at all?I thought that quarrelling was d exclusive preserve of Igbo's..

meanwhile, which y0roba elders dey settle which quarrel?

cos I knw its Igbo policemen DAT always settle ur communal clashes. ask Tokyo n taofeek
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Okeikpu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
We r willing to sale Lagos state to the Yorubas
Cos Biafra is loading
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by oyienootieno: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Kaiii your mama waste toto... you for be menstruation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead / Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.