Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (44434 Views)

Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by emi14: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2017
I suggest obosi should be ex-communicate from alaba. Obosi man claiming superior from time. Even when Onitsha people are more educated.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by badera: 2:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by asksteve(m): 3:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Obosi again!
Cos he is now in APC n campaigned 4 dem in d last local govt selection he now has the backing of d powers dat b to intimidate ppl abi?.
A man dat should be in jail, politics is indeed a dirty game.
The Lord is our strength.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by edupedia: 5:30am On Aug 30, 2017
mrvitalis:
This is just alaba market .... We know how hot onitsha main market elections are

We need to look inward and find out problem

Ozubulu murders plus Obosi wahala plus Ariara trouble is equal to Biafra....Igbos are children of permanent discontent since 1900...and they will always be....the bloody manifestation of their discontent was seen on January 15th 1966 and the same discontent is pushing them and their Cow...na tribal curse!....

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by PRXPERT: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2017
asksteve:
Obosi again!
Cos he is now in APC n campaigned 4 dem in d last local govt selection he now has the backing of d powers dat b to intimidate ppl abi?.
A man dat should be in jail, politics is indeed a dirty game.
The Lord is our strength.
This is what I was looking for, I knew from day one that the man has the backing of power that be, to ferment problem. But it's very unfortunate that he is being used. Where did he get military men from? He supported APC and they have used him to create problem amongst us.. That is all you need to know.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Basic123: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
headhunter1:
Lagos is a no man's land kiss the truth
when will yIGBO people too have a no mans land?

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by rottenPussy: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2017
laydoh:

don't be offended madam.I wan ask question.
pls is ur pussy really rotten

I v not seen one b4,I nid a sample for proje
Project sad, yhu crazier than me cheesy

Anyways, This one is too clean to be ur specimen undecided - good luck on finding one.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by rottenPussy: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
ashala:

What makes me have this feeling that you are a man

Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by beatiegirl(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2017
edupedia:

Ozubulu murders plus Obosi wahala plus Ariara trouble is equal to Biafra....Igbos are children of permanent discontent since 1900...and they will always be....the bloody manifestation of their discontent was seen on January 15th 1966 and the same discontent is pushing them and their Cow...na tribal curse!....
Who be this confused fellow now.
Which tribe no get internal crisis? Mention am.
Just go to Orile, and see power tussle between rival Yoruba groups steady.
Looking for the easiest opportunity to vent your jealousy and backwardness at a tribe.
Who tribe help sef.
People no go face their multiple personal challenges.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by godwin120alex: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
So sad how the go about disgracing themselves.
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Uptown7(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2017
rottenPussy:
U r in Abj?
Yes..Lets catch up
Re: Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown by Zingtim: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of isolation, the saving grace is to Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. Ask me how on WhatsApp 07065752518

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead / Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.